Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

How To Easily Get Any Girl To Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Get Any Girl To Like You (597 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Get Any Girl To Like You by NeedLove: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Even though the girls are unpredictable for best of the times if you have a fair idea what they like you can easily get any girl like you. The crux of the matter is to know what the girls really want and like.

Any girl beautiful or not so beautiful wants to feel special. She also wants to feel secure in a relationship and she is looking for a good future. If you can fulfill these feelings and emotions you can get any girl like you.

o You have to work hard for developing communication skills. You should be able to carry yourself confidently around girls. A confident and well dressed man stands out in a crowd. If you show your good manners it will be easy to get the girl like you

o Do not try too hard to catch the attention of the girl you are interested in. Girls do not like those guys who try too hard to be funny or something like a jerk. You should wait till she looks at you.

o Give a smile and keep the eye contact going. This attitude will make her comfortable. And remember not to look anywhere else while she is looking at you.

o If you are a good listener and let the girl talk about whatever she wants to will make a good impression on her. She will like you just because you were a good listener and not bragging about yourself.

o Body odor is the worst of your enemy. Girls like nice smelling guys. So you should be careful about your body hygiene. Wear fresh socks and do not forget to take care of your oral hygiene too.

A bad breath can easily spoil things for you. Always keep a mint handy for emergencies.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hh42iQsso4
Re: How To Easily Get Any Girl To Like You by yorhmienerd(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
undecided undecided Boys of nowadays, thinking about girls when you mates are making headway in life
Re: How To Easily Get Any Girl To Like You by Sunnymatey(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Any girl wey no like me, l no like am too. Abi which trophy dem the give people wey get women?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? / outdated / Story: I Married A Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.