Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,939 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? (607 Views)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by mindful01: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
like when you lose something or someone to move on is very difficult for me
Re: Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by Sexxkillz: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'm actually finding it difficult to understand you right now. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by RENOWNED2(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Rip English Language..These Bushmen Tho..I Give Up!
Re: Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I'm actually finding it difficult to understand you right now. . .
k for u
Re: Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by mindful01: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Rip English Language..These Bushmen Tho..I Give Up!
u don't mean it
Re: Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by Sexxkillz: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
ymee:

k for u

L for you. . .

You cannot be faster than your shadow. Caught you there. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by RENOWNED2(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
mindful01:
u don't mean it
Why Cant These Villagers Have A Civilized Conversation? Im Done Mhen Forreal
Re: Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

L for you. . .

You cannot be faster than your shadow. Caught you there. wink
Good for u
Re: Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by Splinz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Simple. Because you're a sore loser.... cheesy
Re: Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by mindful01: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Splinz:
Simple. Because you're a sore loser.... cheesy
is dat an advice?
Re: Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
A beginning, middle and end will help us like understand what it is you are like trying to say!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,What's Something Guys May Consider Nice But Is Actually Creepy To You? / A Nice Piece For The Ladies! / $ex Tip : Touch Her Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.