Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (1803 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MARRYING AN OLDER WOMAN?

IF A MAN MARRIES AN OLDER WOMAN, WILL THE MARRIAGE CRASH OR WILL SHE INTIMIDATE HIM LATER IN LIFE? IS IT THAT SUCH A MARRIAGE IS DOOMED TO FAIL?

PLEASE I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS CAUSE I HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS ABOUT TO TAKE THE SAME ROUTE LIKE SOUL-E, THOUGH HIS WIFE-TO-BE IS 4 YEARS OLDER THAN HE IS. WILL THE MARRIAGE FAIL?
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by SisiKill1: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
Depends on the kinda people they are. 'Sides, it's not only older women who can intimidate their husbands.
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by Digriz(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2009
Ths topic is as old as nairaland.
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by candylips(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
Digriz:

Ths topic is as old as nairaland.

yea right
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by omega25red(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
obongproff:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MARRYING AN OLDER WOMAN?

IF A MAN MARRIES AN OLDER WOMAN, WILL THE MARRIAGE CRASH OR WILL SHE INTIMIDATE HIM LATER IN LIFE? IS IT THAT SUCH A MARRIAGE IS DOOMED TO FAIL?

PLEASE I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS CAUSE I HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS ABOUT TO TAKE THE SAME ROUTE LIKE SOUL-E, THOUGH HIS WIFE-TO-BE IS 4 YEARS OLDER THAN HE IS. WILL THE MARRIAGE FAIL?
There are no oracles in here that can see the future. They should get to know each other that way they can decide if they should get married. No garuntees in marriage these days
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by Godmother2: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2009
Well to me I'd say it all depends on the paries involved. Most men are married to women older than they are and having fun with it
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by olelle: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
Older women are very vulnerable in this situation. After a quarrel or something of the sort, men don't think twice about going back to their old wives, especially if she reaches in the fifties. They will go to younger women.
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2009
Nothing
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by candylips(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2009
yep
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by Shagati(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2009
Nothing wrong mate
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by ruskiee(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2009
Age is just a number. Enough said.
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by Noigeeriaa: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
Negative point: she will age fast

Positive point: she will die before you so she's not in it for the money

Conclusion: go for it
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by Fiona0007: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
^^^ cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by romsky: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
nuffin so long she neva get pikin wey old pass u or daughter wey u fit lust after later
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by galatico(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2009
There is nothing wrong with that, age is nothing but the number of days, if LOVE exist then it conquers every other things .
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by njcdrich: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2009
God said, man shall leave his father and mother and cleaves to his own wife. God never mentioned the age of the woman. Gen. 2:24. All you need find out is if the woman is a virtues woman. Pro. 31:10-31. If she is, pls do not waste any time, just go ahead and marry her. Age is never a barrier hence you love her.
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by gentleemmy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
There's nothing wrong with that. Absolutely nothing!
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by sayso: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2009
don't worry bro she will provide you with so much experience of life.
Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by safabest(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
I think it depends on the kind of persons they are. I have been in a relation for 9 months now with a girl who is 5 years older than I am and we are doing pretty good. Though, the subject is 'marriage' I just thought I should throw more light on my perspective.

(1) (Reply)

Omg / 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew - Shocking! / How To Attract Women Naturally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.