Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Being A Faithful Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Faithful Boyfriend (796 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Pantless Dancers Left In Shock, After A Faithful Boyfriend Did This / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Faithful Boyfriend by pedro4hope(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
As a boyfriend, you're supposed to tell these other girls who try to flirt with you "Sorry, I got a girlfriend. Stop talking to me like that". As a boyfriend, you're supposed to let these other girls know when they're crossing the line. As a boyfriend, you're supposed to know to not talk to girls who flirt with you knowing you have a girlfriend already. As a boyfriend, you gotta keep your relationship private but at least not keep your girlfriend a secret so people would know she exists. As a boyfriend, you're supposed to keep yourself out of situations that involves other girls which could ruin your relationship. As a boyfriend, you're supposed to tell these girls to respect your relationship when they try to be homewreckers. As a boyfriend, you're supposed to be showing your girl off so these other girls can see that you're proud to have her and you're happy to be with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by freesinzu(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
So your saying cos I have a girlfriend I shouldn't take my chances undecided

2 Likes

Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
sad
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by dingbang(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
As a boyfriend ur not supposed to be staring at other girl's asses..
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
NO guy ever existed would do these things, no, not in nigeria.
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by Herlyne(f): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is that too hard for you people now?
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by kinzation(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
Is that too hard for you people now?
hehehe
see them ....I know say den qo talk
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by Herlyne(f): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
kinzation:

hehehe
see them ....I know say den qo talk
RME
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by kinzation(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
RME
RME meaning??
just read your profile and i know you will definitely throwback what people throws at you...u b palm tree?
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
The guys won't accept this now...If its a thread on how to be a player, they will gather like flies after feaces
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by Herlyne(f): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
kinzation:
RME meaning??
just read your profile and i know you will definitely throwback what people throws at you...u b palm tree?
rolling my eyes

I will throw back when situation demands
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by kinzation(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
rolling my eyes
I will throw back when situation demands
lol bad shaild
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by agrovick(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
So because Diego Costa is scoring goals for fun, I shouldn't have Batshuayi on the bench? What if he gets injured undecided
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by makdcash(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Be a faithful boy friend ko,u girls shld be the faithful and loyal one first...

Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by Splinz(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Don't know about you guys. As for me, I owe no one 'faithfulness' except my wife.
Re: Being A Faithful Boyfriend by NevetsIbot(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
can i say something?
Yes I can.
Rubbish post

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed For An Introvert / Dubious Girlfriend / My Brother Think Am A Maga For Giving A Girl Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.