Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (86220 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

aketi is a Fulani dog

And Jegede is what?

The last time i check the chairman of PDP faction that produce Jegede is Markaffi and he is from the North so next time use your brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by crown08(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
JUST IN - BURNLEY 1 : 0 MANCHESTER CITY
lol I Don Forget Ball 2day Sef.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by mayoor15(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

And they already know the number of people that will vote to have have already plan 160 ballot somewhere? Tell that lie to your co wailers.
And common sense didnt tell you that less than 60% of registered voters with pvc do come out on election.U'r just talking as if you are just learning politics

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by generalorot(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Contrary to the meddlesome mendacity of some paid propagandists that I have been arrested for election malpractices and taken to Akure, I Victor Adekanye Olabimtan just finished eating pounded yam in my house at Supare-Akoko.

Those who planned to kill me but got exposed orchestrated this outlandish lie from the pit of hell.

I want to put all liars and propagandists on notice that the wall of Jericho will collapse today in Ondo State.

It shall be jubilation galore across the state in few hours time.

Please Keep voting Akeredolu of the APC.

Hon. Victor Olabimtan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Am not sure if PMB is ready to take Nigeria out of recession. The country is broke, the treasury is empty...blah..blah...but APC can still gulp out #5000 per votes!!! What did GEJ did wrong that PMB is doing right?

So PMB is in Ondo state sharing #5k each?

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
agabusta:

Ipele should be Owo/Ose local government.
Thanks boss for the clarification
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

that was what fayemi did during his reelection bid in Ekiti

This lies is getting interesting..
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
mayoor15:
And common sense didnt tell you that less than 60% of registered voters with pvc do come out on election.U'r just talking as if you are just learning politics

So they know the number of people that will come out to vote to have prepare 160 ballot somewhere?

talk another thing boy.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by herzernIsHere: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

So Aketi is no more from ondo State?

Mr Man....

Just remain silent if yhu don't know how Politics in Niqeria work...

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Jchi9876: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oke winning in Ilutitun and igbokoda igbotaku ore presently details coming soon

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by paycash: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Money for hand in Ondo State elections.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by mayoor15(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Mr Man....

Just remain silent if yhu don't know how Politics in Niqeria work...

As in, the guy doesnt understand politics a bit....For im mind, he be political analyst

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
JUST IN - Results pouring out shows that the battle is now between Jegede and Akeredolu. Not a good report for AD
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by mayoor15(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

So they know the number of people that will come out to vote to have prepare 160 ballot somewhere?

talk another thing boy.
Like I said earlier, you have no understanding of Nigeria politics. So let cut it here, arguing with you is just like arguing with a blind man.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by tinsel: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
JUST IN - Results pouring out shows that the battle is now between Jegede and Akeredolu. Not a good report for AD
i ask you again, what you gain with all these lies? Do you derive your daily bread from this nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Samo1122(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Results from Ward 5 in Akoko North West. Unit3. APC:107. AD:37. SDP.04. PDP:24. Unit4:APC:58. AD:38. PDP:37. SDP:5.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oke own those areas but results from other parts not favourable. APC and PDP are in for a stalemate the way am seeing it
Jchi9876:
Oke winning in Ilutitun and igbokoda igbotaku ore presently details coming soon
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by engineerboat(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Which Ward and LGA

That is Owo local government
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by jboy01(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
akoko north east, ilepa ward 2 , APC:76 PDP:30 ad:26 sdp:15 void:13
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
jboy01:
akoko north east, ilepa ward 2 , APC:76 PDP:30 ad:26 sdp:15 void:13

So yorubas are still voting APC in this hard time. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
mayoor15:
I wonder...Supported him last year but he has been a total disappointment so far

Can you likes reason with their brain without listening to the lies? You believe PMB will allow money to be shared?

PMB can rig in APC without spending dime have you ever thought of that?

I means samething that was done in Ekiti can be done in Ondo without spending a dime.

So you should also know Aketi is a rich guy and can finance his own election.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ondo west
AD 29 APC 26 PDP 59
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

This lies is getting interesting..
go get a father figure boy...
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Election results as always been that way in Ondo North
Fineman87:

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Oke own those areas but results from other parts not favourable. APC and PDP are in for a stalemate the way am seeing it
This is also APC ground. Oke is getting the required votes here.
When the results of his own strongholds start tripping in, you go fear

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by mayoor15(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

Can you likes reason with their brain without listening to the lies? You believe PMB will allow money to be shared?

PMB can rig in APC without spending dime have you ever thought of that?

I means samething that was done in Ekiti can be done in Ondo without spending a dime.

So you should also know Aketi is a rich guy and can finance his own election.
Guy u fit get off my mention please, like I said don't av tym 2 argue with people like you, cos d more I do that the more I drag myself 2 ur level.THANKS
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Yem0350: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Ondo west
AD 29 APC 26 PDP 59
Unit?
Ward?

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by EsanEmmanuel(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fineman87:

same way you keep voting pdp

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by jboy01(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
now in ilepa ward 1. collation is going on
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Election results as always been that way in Ondo North

Why is it always like that. So if Buhari contests in 2019, Ondo north would still vote APC. Is it a spell or what.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Unit1, ward 7 Arakale/Adam's house, Akure south LGA
PDP 47 APC 47 AD 17
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Monogamy: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Result from ward 10 polling unit 4 in Akungba

ACCORD 6
AD 76
APC 192
LP 16
NUPN 3
PDP 115
SDP 41

source: facebook.com/forum9ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.