Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (86224 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by POPE2154(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Results in... Unit 17 Igboroko (Ahmadiya
grammar school) 2 ward 3 Owo LG.
AD.... 01
PDP.....05
APC..... 262.

Unit 15, Ward 7, ONDO WEST (St.
Paul)..APC-32,AD-19,PDP- 59

m Muriana Olaoluwa
Akoko s/w World 6:; Unit 9 PDP 28,
AD 34, APC 108
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by olawalepopoola: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Could Tinubu's last minute deal with Mimiko be true with what am seeing
Whether late or not, a Fufulde man can not dictate to us. 2019 gonna be interesting. PDP and AD will finish APC in the riverines. I see exchange of votes among Eyitayo and Olusola
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Philistine(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Good result for Oke. Get something substantial in the strongholds of Jegede and Aketi and clear everything in your stronghold.
This is looking good
Frankly speaking, the results are not looking good for oke, I expected him to have done better than that. Very sad!

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Yem0350: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
crown08:
pdp Can Never Win In Ondo West!
Don't say that again.
Let us wait for more results. Den, we will determine if pdp can win in Ondo West
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ondo west, ward 7, unit 35
AD 38 APC 34 PDP 137

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
neolboy:

We voted for APC and we are now seeing the change they promised us while you dey Cotonou dey sell car.
You no even come Vote and you dey here dey talk rubbish.
Guy abeg stop talking since you are not in naija and we are free to criticize dem as we want

I might not be in 9ja but i have first hand information and i am close to 9ja more then you might think..

I have promise myself that no matter what will be in Nigeria in 2019 to vote for PMB and may God spare our lives till them

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by tinsel: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Philistine:

Frankly speaking, the results are not looking good for oke, I expected him to have done better than that. Very sad!
I agree with you. I think he is out of this race.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Davvymavvy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
You don't grab? Do you?

you wont understand; wo, dont worry
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by jboy01(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
ilepa ward 1 akoko north east, void : 4 ID:4 ACPN:2 accord: 1 UDP:1 APA :1 ADC:3 PDP: 28 AD:33 SDP: 37 APC: 68

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by 1wolex85: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
You don't grab? Do you?
it is not looking good, the margin is much besides how sure are you of the margin AD will win the southern senatorial district?
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by paycash: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Okitipupa ward 1Unit 007 Akinnubi result PDP 38. APC 50. AD 132 .PDC 1 void Akure South, Arakale Ward 7, Unit 4: PDP,35; APC, 30; AD Ode Aye ward 1 unit 007 APC 135 AD 22 PDP 38.....Iree oooo
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by jboy01(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
on my way to ilepa ward 3
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
results as copied

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by tinsel: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
1wolex85:
it is not looking good, the margin is much besides how sure are you of the margin AD will win the southern senatorial district?
They will likely block him(Oke) in his stronghold.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Philistine:

Aketi does not have a Godfather?some of u are ignorant and gullible at the same time! So u prefer the candidate of a Fulani man to win the election?

You keep ranting and shouting Fulani, Aketi contested in 2012 was he sponsor by Fulani then?

The PDP faction that produce Jegede who is the chairman of that faction is it a yoruba man? You guys need break check.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by olawalepopoola: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
tinsel:

I agree with you. I think he is out of this race.
He is not. All of them are winning in his stronghold. Wait for Ikare and southern votes first, before concluding. Riverine votes are counted till midnite. This is where the magic will be done. Just wait. Clinton was in early lead before Trump overtook her.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
We already told them APC is taking over, Ondo state have to allign with the Federal. So far the main threat Oke has been dusted both in Ondo north and Central, there is no way Ondo south can decide for him after loosing those two huge Zone

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Doyin2(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Philistine:

Aketi does not have a Godfather?some of u are ignorant and gullible at the same time! So u prefer the candidate of a Fulani man to win the election?

What a very stupid comment!

Aketi is the candidate of APC.The president have no choice but to support his party's decision to back Aketi. That is the hallmark of a true party man.

Tinubu had displayed his very selfish and egocentric tendencies, by not supporting his party's candidate.We all know about Tinubu's authoritarian and imposition posture in Lagos .So it is very hypocritical of him to have turned against his party for an alleged imposition of Aketi.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
St Brendan's primary school, Akure(Eyitayo's unit)
APC 77 AD 32 PDP 184
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by tinsel: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
olawalepopoola:

He is not. All of them are winning in his stronghold. Wait for Ikare and southern votes first, before concluding. Riverine votes are counted till midnite. This is where the magic will be done. Just wait. Clinton was in early lead before Trump overtook her.
You think they will fold there arma and allow him do him his things there.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Surprise! Surprise! Suddenly, the race is now between Agunloye of SDP and Jegede. How come?

that's the lies you speading and your co wailers are believing you.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by alomeda600(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Congratulations to APC...they don win...quote me later...

4 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
paycash:
Okitipupa ward 1Unit 007 Akinnubi result PDP 38. APC 50. AD 132 .PDC 1 void Akure South, Arakale Ward 7, Unit 4: PDP,35; APC, 30; AD Ode Aye ward 1 unit 007 APC 135 AD 22 PDP 38.....Iree oooo
Aketi cruising smoothly.... grin

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Burnley 1 : 1 Manchester city (Aguero equalised)

I swear you just make me laugh, I forgive you.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by alomeda600(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Congratulations to APC...They don win...quote me later....

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Tvegas(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
olawalepopoola:

OKE has lost . He should be making better margin than its reported.

AKETI seems to be doing well in Akure. I think he is winning this .

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by dayo23(f): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

that's the lies you speading and your co wailers are believing you.
Don't mind them....they keep spreading lies upandan

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Unit 4, ward 7 Arakele/Adams house
PDP 35 APC 30 AD 18
unit 1 of same ward PDP 50 APC 38 AD 24
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by tommynico(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=dayo23 post=51392192]
let the race finish first.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
1wolex85:
Just wait til the results start coming in
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by POPE2154(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
dayo23:
We already told them APC is taking over, Ondo state have to allign with the Federal. So far the main threat Oke has been dusted both in Ondo north and Central, there is no way Ondo south can decide for him after loosing those two huge Zone

AKETI ti takeover

4 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by generalorot(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Eyitayo and oke how market grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.