Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (86376 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by mayoor15(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Naturally, dont expect oke to win both ondo central and north, south is his stronghold. The question is will aketi and jegede be able to stand im in the south, d little votes oke is getting in other two zones may make the difference at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Definitely! They will
Fineman87:

Why is it always like that. So if Buhari contests in 2019, Ondo north would still vote APC. Is it a spell or what.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by jboy01(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
jboy01:
now in ilepa ward 1. collation is going on
from what am seeing in the ward. APC leading follow by AD then SDP

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by 1wolex85: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fineman87:

Why is it always like that. So if Buhari contests in 2019, Ondo north would still vote APC. Is it a spell or what.

But se and ss keep voting pdp no matter what and you havent asked if that is a spell also

8 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Ivanlxi(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
APC.................. Up up up APC My unit 07 itapele/owo ACP........ 250 PDP........64 AD......9
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by aquadude15: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
ondo east ward 8 . APC 507, PDP 78, ad 34, sdp 41

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by POPE2154(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Unit 3, Ward 11, ONDO WEST (LA
2): PDP 86, APC 44, AD 26

: AD 44, PDP 50, APC 53. Ward 6
unit 1, Akure South, Ilekun Oda
Road.

LAGBOJA UNIT 010 ODE AYE
WARD2 :APC 77,AD 68,PDP 91

Unit 15b, Ward 7, ONDO
WEST...APC-29,AD-16 PDP-47

Fagun Ondo Ward 11,Unit 1.
Ad: 26
APC: 30
PDP: 104

Ondo State Youthforum
Igboroko II, Ward 3, Unit 11
APC: 113
PDP: 9
AD: 3
SDP:
NCP: 1
PPA: 1
LP: 1

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

Can you likes reason with their brain without listening to the lies? You believe PMB will allow money to be shared?

PMB can rig in APC without spending dime have you ever thought of that?

I means samething that was done in Ekiti can be done in Ondo without spending a dime.

So you should also know Aketi is a rich guy and can finance his own election.
Bro, we supported APC with our votes during the last election. You did with just mouth.
If we decided to support any candidate today, you have no right to tell us we don't know what we are doing because you are not on ground.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Mr Man....

Just remain silent if yhu don't know how Politics in Niqeria work...

LOL i think i'll need to analyses how each candidate stand maybe you will understand?

Jegede (PDP): Ondo State people are tired of Mimiko and want him out, Secondly Mimiko and Jegede are from the same Senatorial District and that cannot happen for same Senatorial district to rule that state for that long so that alone will has putting off the chance of winning for Jegede..

Oke (AD): Oke left APC in a suspicious way and decamp to AD and people believe he has the backing of Tinubu and people can use that against himcos they will never want tinubu to control their state.

Aketi (APC): Does not have God Father and his chances of wining is clear.

So people crying and wailing should wait for the resullt.

I did not say Aketi will win but he has a better chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
mayoor15:
Like I said earlier, you have no understand of Nigeria politics. So let cut it here, arguing with you is just like arguing with a blind man.

LOL i think i'll need to analyses how each candidate stand maybe you will understand?

Jegede (PDP): Ondo State people are tired of Mimiko and want him out, Secondly Mimiko and Jegede are from the same Senatorial District and that cannot happen for same Senatorial district to rule that state for that long so that alone will has putting off the chance of winning for Jegede..

Oke (AD): Oke left APC in a suspicious way and decamp to AD and people believe he has the backing of Tinubu and people can use that against himcos they will never want tinubu to control their state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

go get a father figure boy...

LOL let me know when they burn your father house.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
mayoor15:
Guy u fit get off my mention please, like I said don't av tym 2 argue with people like you, cos d more I do that the more I drag myself 2 ur level.THANKS

LOL stop spewing thrash.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by smellingmenses: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
mayoor15:
Guy u fit get off my mention please, like I said don't av tym 2 argue with people like you, cos d more I do that the more I drag myself 2 ur level.THANKS
better.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
POPE2154:

Unit 3, Ward 11, ONDO WEST (LA
2): PDP 86, APC 44, AD 26

: AD 44, PDP 50, APC 53. Ward 6
unit 1, Akure South, Ilekun Oda
Road.

LAGBOJA UNIT 010 ODE AYE
WARD2 :APC 77,AD 68,PDP 91

Unit 15b, Ward 7, ONDO
WEST...APC-29,AD-16 PDP-47

Fagun Ondo Ward 11,Unit 1.
Ad: 26
APC: 30
PDP: 104
Good result for Oke. Get something substantial in the strongholds of Jegede and Aketi and clear everything in your stronghold.
This is looking good
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
mayoor15:
Naturally, dont expect oke to win both ondo central and north, south is his stronghold. The question is will aketi and jegede be able to stand im in the south, d little votes oke is getting in other two zones may make the difference at the end of the day
Your head dey there
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Bro, we supported APC with our votes during the last election. You did with just mouth.
If we decided to support any candidate today, you have no right to tell us we don't know what we are doing because you are not on ground.

Show me where i say you should not support any party you like? That's none of my business but stop spewing lies.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Arokale Unit 4, ward 7

PDP 35
APC 30
AD 18
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Tesie2003: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=Tesie2003 post=51385130]

Police presence again. I must confess, this election is peaceful but we are not sure of leading candidate yet as counting is yet to commence. Kudos to NPF. They are seen on patrol every 5minute even with helicopter. [/quote

Apc=40
AD=17
ADC=4
PDC=1
PDP=42

Oke aro ward 8, unit 23 Akure. (A)

There are 2 polling units in aro's house ADEBOWALE building.

The second polling Unit result is below

Oke Aro ward 8, unit 23 (B)

APC=50
PDP=28
AD=17
Adc=1
Acpn=
A=1

See picture of the counting below

Thanks

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
aquadude15:
ondo east ward 8 . APC 507, PDP 78, ad 34, sdp 41
Polling Unit pls
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by mayoor15(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
u get tym o.u dey respond 2d guy. U dont argue with ppl lyk him

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Philistine(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

Jegede (PDP): Ondo State people are tired of Mimiko and want him out, Secondly Mimiko and Jegede are from the same Senatorial District and that cannot happen for same Senatorial district to rule that state for that long so that alone will has putting off the
chance of winning for Jegede..
Aketi does not have Godfather? Some of you guys are so ignorant and gullible! So, u actually prefer the candidate of a Fulani man to win the election?

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by neolboy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

We voted for APC and we are now seeing the change they promised us while you dey Cotonou dey sell car.
You no even come Vote and you dey here dey talk rubbish.
Guy abeg stop talking since you are not in naija and we are free to criticize dem as we want

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Some Hoodlum's have been arrested by the security agent at igbokoda, ilaje for ballot snatching
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Davvymavvy(f): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Good result for Oke. Get something substantial in the strongholds of Jegede and Aketi and clear everything in your stronghold.
This is looking good

This is not looking good, i'm too weak and pained to explain...so unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by jboy01(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
from what I hear people say here, I think APC will lead in ikare akoko

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Doyin2(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=Tesie2003 post=51391793][/quote]

Aketi doing fantastically well in Akure,jegede's stronghold?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Philistine(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

Jegede (PDP): Ondo State people are tired of Mimiko and want him out, Secondly Mimiko and Jegede are from the same Senatorial District and that cannot happen for same Senatorial district to rule that state for that long so that alone will has putting off the
chance of winning for Jegede..
Aketi does not have Godfather? Some of you guys are so ignorant and gullible! So, u actually prefer the candidate of a Fulani man to win the election?

Aketi does not have a Godfather?some of u are ignorant and gullible at the same time! So u prefer the candidate of a Fulani man to win the election?
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
At unit 27, ward 7 ademulegun, we had issues of card readers malfunctioning where INEC official claimed the problem was due to the card reader' battery
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Davvymavvy:

This is not looking good, i'm too weak and pained to explain...so unfortunate

You don't grab? Do you?
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by crown08(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Ondo west
AD 29 APC 26 PDP 59
pdp Can Never Win In Ondo West!

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Yem0350: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls, when posting updates. Always indicate polling unit, ward and LGA.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
1wolex85:

But se and ss keep voting pdp no matter what and you havent asked if that is a spell also

Who is this zombie. Has PDP ever plunged nigeria into the mess that APC has landed us. If PDP ever does it, then no ss/se person will vote PDP. Hence your comparison is baseless. In fact, am disappointed in you. Your reasoning is shallow. Please go and liberate Ondo north front their APC spell ahead of 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply)

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown / Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.