Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

"Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook (15069 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Mo ti mo pe nnkan ti e fe bere ni yen.

Well, o wa legbe mi bia, lori bed tongue

She couldn't help, she came behind your back to lipsrsealed
Lawlahdey ti pa mishocked sad sad. She wants her father to send me out of the house nii embarassed. Don't touch my baby oooooo angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by EWAagoyin(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Funnicator:

grin not at all. The kind hand I go take raise all my female kids eh. They would be too enlightened that they wouldn't engage in these rubbish we see contantly in our society these days; lesbianism, sex video, raunchy/sexual pictures, etc. I will be on all trending social networks and ensure I follow them as they follow me too. I can't be seeing their facebook pics while they upload trash like those above. I have better strategies. The world is rottening, it shouldn't discourage us from having kids, but challenge us to guide them better..
nice
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga, you just dey change moniker like handkerchief cheesy
grin

It's free, I'm Nigerian, I know how to abuse to the best of my periphery.. Let me have this moment na
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by photoshoot(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2016
Aderola15:

Lawlahdey ti pa mishocked sad sad. She wants her father to send me out of the house nii embarassed. Don't touch my baby oooooo angry angry angry

I should not touch ke,
Eyi ti mo ti shey gan ti ju touching lotongue

Ema worry mummy wa, ma ran wale ti o ba di osan kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2016
photoshoot:

I should not touch ke,

Hehehehe, I trust my daughter kiss. Handshake sef she no dey do smiley, Berra send her home now. Ti baba e ba gba e mu, o ma da ara e mo cheesy tongue
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by costal(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmmm dats sad,just to gain popularity..
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by NLbully(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2016
EWAagoyin:
I'm scared of giving birth to female child embarassed

Why?? Z it all females dat does this

Teach your child the right way and attitude and she shall not depart from it

#Peace
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2016
klassykute:
bro hz a yahoo boy.. hz from delta state nd hz in ghana.. i checked his fb.. nd e small pink lips dey catch girl small ..am nt sayin he has long money thou.. dat pic has 1.7k likes

I check his profile as well and i can tell you he is nu f.ucking Yahoo boy

just because his profile location is set at ghana doesn't mean he is lol you are cracking me up tho
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Austin234(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2016
U shouldn't be afraid cos they are all gift of God. But just nucture them in the fear of God and u have nothing to worry

EWAagoyin:
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by klassykute(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

just because his profile location is set at ghana doesn't mean he is lol you are cracking me up tho
okay i hear
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by PayBoyXclusives(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

Hmmm

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by photoshoot(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Aderola15:

Hehehehe, I trust my daughter kiss. Handshake sef she no dey do smiley, Berra send her home now. Ti baba e ba gba e mu, o ma da ara e mo cheesy tongue

Hehe, sho ti dele bayii?
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by jackpot(f): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear Ghanaians
We from Nigeria don dash you this citizen. smiley wink wink
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by 5minsmadness: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Stewpid boy. Idiot.
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin Joy, you finally spelt subtle very well.. Wow, this is a monumental moment for me.. I'm getting emotional over here..

Well, subtle is on a very long ban. However, I'm no longer subtle, I'm a bully now... According to Mynd
and u r happy?
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Ay04z(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
bad gang....!!..leave dem let make money if u sabi bitcoins!!!..check $ignature.
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Babzilla:

Did I call anyone a hypocrite?
Not at all.But it could have arrived to that,if had extended your statement
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin Joy, you finally spelt subtle very well.. Wow, this is a monumental moment for me.. I'm getting emotional over here..

Well, subtle is on a very long ban. However, I'm no longer subtle, I'm a bully now... According to Mynd

How do u creat more than one moniker
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
1KINGKYLE:

Not at all.But it could have arrived to that,if had extended your statement
Coulda woulda shoulda
Listen to yourself SMH
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by 4everGrand(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
EWAagoyin:

Hmmmmm....you've done things shey? Taaaaalk.

Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Idamond: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
The way i da see her kitten go be like road to hell very deep and far.....just search d name no fb an see your self kondrick millz
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by EWAagoyin(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
4everGrand:

Hmmmmm....you've done things shey? Taaaaalk.
cheesy grin .....things like what sir
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
spaceshipz:

How do u creat more than one moniker
Emails
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
and u r happy?
smiley
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
smiley

u nid cane tongue
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
photoshoot:

I should not touch ke,

You,you lie oh ...we only slept on d bed ko nih!

Mummy Aderola15,don't mind him
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
u nid cane tongue
wink

come and flog me..

Wear something tight and sexy on the way here oh
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
wink

come and flog me..

Wear something tight and sexy on the way here oh
smh for u
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
smh for u
grin
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by Genea(f): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin
lolx, playboy
Re: "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook by ObioratheBully: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
lolx, playboy
Lol, I'm not a playboy sweetie..

I only play the game and ignore the scores.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.