Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract (9626 Views)

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel / List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 / How Makarfi Beat Sheriff In Bid For PDP Convention- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2016
GossipHeart:

I wish Nigeria would be colonized again

Our so called old head leaders are running this country to the ground

Obasanjo sold Phcn and Coca cola

Obasanjo handed over a very oil rich Bakassi peninsula to the Cameroonian government for free

Sometimes, i don't care if Nigerians are suffering or going into recession, why would a young man who suppose to be the future of this amazing country vote for an old man who is still stuck in the 1920's

Buhari wants to sell 224 oil firms to white men (our only source of income) they want us to be slaves in our own land while their kids are in USA and UK swallowing our money

I wish Nigeria would be colonized again so we can be sensible enough to allow our young youths to start running the affairs of this country instead of having a 90 year old man who still lives in the past to run this amazing golden country

How do we end up with people like this in our country? Just how? I can't really fathom. Obasanjo sold Coca-Cola? They want to sell 224 oil firms? Is the information in the article or a figment of your imagination? Only God knows the number of ignorant people that you would have convinced that the misinformation that you are giving is true.
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by ransomed: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2016
Let us give 40% of the lifting contracts to qualified and licenced people from Niger Delta and none to foreigners. We can then share the 60 % amongst WAZOBIA.
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by Sayelabola(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2016
tysontim:
Which one is Okoro Blend,?

All I see there is "Okono Blend".
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by petrelli07: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2016
PaulIdu:

I think he means the Nigerian Bottling company and not Coca cola per say ..NBC has the Franchise to bottle coca col in Nigeria but I don't know if it was ever get owned at any point in time
Okay... But Nigerian bottling company isn't government owned either...
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by daneni1(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
GossipHeart:

Coca cola is a private company ??

Let me not pull the trigger on you

I think wat he means is dat, cocacola is a public limited liability company and not a government own company wic provide essential services to her citizen but a company wic aim is to make profit. And since Cocacola is listed in d Nigerian stock exchange, dat makes it a PLC, where d public can subscribe for it shares.
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by petrelli07: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
ransomed:
Let us give 40% of the lifting contracts to qualified and licenced people from Niger Delta and none to foreigners. We can then share the 60 % amongst WAZOBIA.
You just want to cause wahala... Most Nigerian companies would just scam the government... Cases in point, tom polo and co...
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by ransomed: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2016
petrelli07:

You just want to cause wahala... Most Nigerian companies would just scam the government... Cases in point, tom polo and co...
::- I hope you saw: qualified and licenced in the post you quoted. If yes, there will be no Wahala. Thanks.
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by PaulIdu: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2016
petrelli07:

Okay... But Nigerian bottling company isn't government owned either...

Then I wonder where he got the idea it was sold by Obasanjo
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2016
My brother we dont need to blame folks saying Nigerian youths are not employable....
kedeojo:
don't mind him cos he is an educated illetrate. I feel sorry for him if he actually couldn't understant that simple english. I keep on saying it that many youth are worser than our elders. What a pity he couldn't understand and he and his likes will be insulting the president of not educated. This type of people when they apply for job and couldn't get it, they will tag it has lack of no connection and they used tribalism to give out not knowing he may not be able to even arranged a well package CV.
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by stallion2: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2016
GossipHeart:

Obasanjo handed over a very oil rich Bakassi peninsula to the Cameroonian government for free

Sometimes, i don't care if Nigerians are suffering or going into recession, why would a young man who suppose to be the future of this amazing country vote for an old man who is still stuck in the 1920's

Buhari wants to sell 224 oil firms to white men (our only source of income) they want us to be slaves in our own land while their kids are in USA and UK swallowing our money

I wish Nigeria would be colonized again so we can be sensible enough to allow our young youths to start running the affairs of this country instead of having a 90 year old man who still lives in the past to run this amazing golden country
. Pls I wanna ask you did u read the post before commenting. Sighs
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by laudate: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
GossipHeart:

How did Obasanjo sell Coca-Cola?? What on earth are you talking about??! shocked

obasy09:
How do we end up with people like this in our country? Just how? I can't really fathom. Obasanjo sold Coca-Cola? They want to sell 224 oil firms? Is the information in the article or a figment of your imagination? Only God knows the number of ignorant people that you would have convinced that the misinformation that you are giving is true.

I no know say you sef see am!! cheesy OBJ sold Coca-cola, ke? Like how?? shocked
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by NuFarma(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nigeria is being sold to the highest bideers. One step at a time.
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by laudate: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
ibrolamin:
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ السَّحَرَةُ وَالسِّحرُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ فِي الدُّنيا وَالآخِرَة
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الظٓالِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ ﺍﻟﻜٓﺎﺫِبِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي هُمُ الحِزْبُ الشٓيْطٓنِ الرّٓجِيْمُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ المُجْرِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ حَاسِدٍ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الجٓهِلِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الخاسِرونَ

(اَللّٰهُمَّ أٓمِينْ)

Guy, this is not the Religion section. This is the Politics section, and last time we checked - English language was still the lingua franca of Nigeria. Please move your post to the section on Religion.
Re: 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract by s4short: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
GossipHeart:

Chai, just imagine, people like you are the ones giving the Nigerian youth a bad name, how do you expect to take over from the old heads when you can't even comprehend something as basic as a write up? SMH
I would rather vote for an old head ten times before I will consider voting for a young empty head like yours and by the way what you need is education not colonization.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Oyebanji's Election / What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? / Leadership Journalist Assaulted By LASUTH Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.