Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? (4477 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by kinggogo: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Hw cn dis person say she's a strong lover of God undecided

Yeah ryt undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by FreeSpirited: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2016
If dick hard now some people will say it lacks self control.,,,,,,,,Just imagine dose booties.,,,imagine....
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by SlimmB(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Not my kind of woman undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2016
Na my ex be dat na
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Sweetguy25: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Freeman50:
Pearl Garavaglia is a young and beautiful lady who is into
fitness training. She runs a big page on social media where
she regularly share tips on physical exercise. She boasts of
a flat tummy with impressive packs.

She is endowed with a massive bum that has improved her
s*x appeal. Pearl claims to be a strong lover of God and
also she reiterates her life is about health and fitness.
According to details provided on her page, she is also into
part time trading. She currently boasts of about 41,000
followers on Instagram.

Whats her instagram handle man?
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by xclassic: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2016
All This Endtime Artificial Butts undecided
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Elnino4ladies: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Jenny1010:
contact me for your quality vaseline and express delivery .... affordable price cheesy

Please I need one asap
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by oluwalewis(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Freeman50:
Pearl Garavaglia is a young and beautiful lady who is into
fitness training. She runs a big page on social media where
she regularly share tips on physical exercise. She boasts of
a flat tummy with impressive packs.

She is endowed with a massive bum that has improved her
s*x appeal. Pearl claims to be a strong lover of God and
also she reiterates her life is about health and fitness.
According to details provided on her page, she is also into
part time trading. She currently boasts of about 41,000
followers on Instagram.

My girl just gave me the option of choose her and die or choose me and live
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Icansing: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
OMG my pussy is wet
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by NaeChris: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Wetin concern my lady with who I choose to be my personal fitness trainer?? Only God can stop me cool
LOL. Dr. Badoo.
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by NaeChris: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Enybliss:
yes shes fit, it shows she knows her work well, and I'll want the best for my hubby undecided
E be like say you trust your guy.
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by NaeChris: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Personally i won't agree, no be say i no want o but to avoid UNNECESSARY wahala. Cos if the girl come like me, heheheheh!
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Enybliss(f): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
NaeChris:
E be like say you trust your guy.
guiding him closely wouldn't change anything, a promiscuous person will always be promiscuous irrespective of what you do

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by MamaTej(f): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Papikush:
Damn! I am beginning to think having a second wife isn't a bad thing after all cheesy tongue

huhu.. you don't even have one yet.
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
MamaTej:

huhu.. you don't even have one yet.

You think I am not married Uh? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? / Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo / No One Is Ugly They Were Only Broke (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.