Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. (28145 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by sweetcrown: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Where are the soldiers? What if the armed robbers are meant to be boko haram members? Anyway, God will protect all Corp members.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Mbenny(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
;Dthis person need to be barred for spreading such news
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by obi4eze(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
@ Seun @lalasticlala
I wonder who moved this thread to front-page without ascertaining its veracity? This is bad!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Wane19: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wow!!! ds is really bad. my younger brother was posted to Zamfara, and he arrived d camp yesterday. Hearing this info gives me concern, but fortunately i have been able to speak with him ds morning. Its obvious the soldiers were sleeping like zombies after drinking kunu
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by XwhY(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is so bad. Where were the soldiers
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by sorzy1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
mehn! you guys should please stop sharing false news. am in zamfara and nothing of such happened in camp.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by MzMercie: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Op is a liarrrrrr, I just called my friend, she said there was no robbery. Stop causing panic op
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by wristbangle: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Na there naim talk2bella dey serve oo sad hope dem neva steal you IPhone 7
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by JewelBukky(f): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
nawa oooo .. . dia must b a skeleton in dia military's cupboard
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by toyinpin: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nairaland mods need to find a way to verify some news before posting it. This fake news would have caused some damages and high bp in some families now.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by raymond1550(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Arranged! What happened to the Soldiers on ground? How can they comfortably rob a whole NYSC camp for 2 good hours?
am affraid,
my brothers and sister should secure their selves,
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by shumuel(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
kayjasper:
This is a sad news coming in from Zamfara.

As the new corpers were settling down in their hostels after a stressful journey, dare devil armed Robbers raised the camp.

Collecting phones, cash and every available property belonging to the new Corpers.

Reports reaching us said the Robbers were in many groups attacking both the male and female hostels around 2am in a raid that lasted till 4am this morning.

If you have anyone in that camp and you can't reach them, please be calm. They definitely will have to find a way to make calls through at the Mammy Market this morning.

Sad Sad Sad.

Really ? Are the Military men not yet on ground ? Na waa o, wetin we go see for this country
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by hugochuks60(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
God have mercy. m sure some will loose their documents. well they can still get replacements. let the soldiers n other operatives be on guard to abort this next time.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
kayjasper:

As the new corpers were settling down in their hostels after a stressful journey, dare devil armed Robbers raised the camp.

Collecting phones, cash and every available property belonging to the new Corpers.

Reports reaching us said the Robbers were in many groups attacking both the male and female hostels around 2am in a raid that lasted till 4am this morning.

If you have anyone in that camp and you can't reach them, please be calm. They definitely will have to find a way to make calls through at the Mammy Market this morning.

Sad Sad Sad.

That picture isn't Zamfara orientation camp.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
kayjasper:

That was the most disturbing part.

What happened to the guards in the camp?

No selfie or camp pictures for most of them now.... cry

There are usually soldiers on ground. And they also have a base near the orientation camp.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
e b like say dos thieves Na soldiers dem b abi u no think am so?

but wait ooo Na question me dey ask b4 una go carry my Mata 4 head u knw say wen army slap u nwanne u go knw say police Na ur best friend.....
well I pity 4 dos new kopas hw I wish I dey dat camp
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by konkonbilo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
That particular camp in zamfara is always like that.during my time robbers came to rub the females in their hostel even the batch that finished before us.theirs was even worse becos the robbers robbed both the corp members n the soldiers. They normally come with charm so am not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by NotComplaining: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
potbelly:
na skelewu dem dey dance for that picture? grin

Na only you sabi find place for comedy?
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by frank4t(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
enigma2007:
Really strange o! 2 hours without response from Security agents... Something fishy is going on there cuz NYSC camps are usually guarded with soldiers...

I remembered my time in Iseyin, by night they would have switched to camouflages that are difficult to track at night and may God help you if them catch you after light out...
the only thing fishy is that some forces wants whomever the camp Comandant is, to be changed and it will surely happen.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Gabrielo7125(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
how come??
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Dosoq(f): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
this is not true.......i served in zm,so i called an ex fellow corper who sells at d mami market to know if she wasnt affected........she said notin lik dat happened.

pls,stop spreading rumours,its disheartening
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Dosoq(f): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
kayjasper:

Sad Sad Sad.

@op,pls confirm ur stories before posting,it is not true,i just put a call thru,notin of such ever happened
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by potbelly(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
what can i say cheesy... Notcomplaining bro
NotComplaining:

Na only you sabi find place for comedy?
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by enigma2007(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
datigbogirl:

You mean there were thieves in Iseyin camp as well?

No ooo! I mixed up my own experience with the ish at hand
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by enigma2007(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
frank4t:
the only thing fishy is that some forces wants whomever the camp Comandant is, to be changed and it will surely happen.

True that!
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by iSpread(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
;DCHAI... BROTHER THIEF DON HAMMER WELLA
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Biggestguy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wer dose soldiers go? Coz no sane armed robbers will goan rob where soldiers are? Coz I live closer to barracks
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by yeyedeysmell(f): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Op dis info is fake! I have like 6 friends there and 2 of them had confirmed that the camp is cool and calm....Stop spreading panic biko! *straight face*
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by harmbhrosz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
fineyemi:
People keep asking "Where were the solders when this was happening".
The question we should ask is " Has the solders been paid to secure the corpers valuable items?
see dumb question!

So if robbers come to rob you... You'll head to the iG office to ask if police has been paid?

Dumbest post of the century
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Ifeoma1992(f): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Wininno(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
CHAI! Nairaland.com why d fake news naa? You guys ar too mature for this kind child play. I have brother that is currently in dat Zamfara camp, Batch B...stream 1, 2016. And he confirmed nothing like robbery there. Una no try.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by millionboi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Raindrop0442:
That's bad.. Thank God no life was lost
my dear,say no b another chibok tinz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Loses A Corps Member / Corps Member Chokes Girlfriend Over Rival In Delta / This Is How NYSC Select Pcms State :REVEALED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.