Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. (28141 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Luckysbab: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
fineyemi:
People keep asking "Where were the solders when this was happening".
The question we should ask is " Has the solders been paid to secure the corpers valuable items?
Are you a dullard?

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Tiffbuxas: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
camp Wen soldier nscdc police navy airforce vigilante man no war everything dey.... people enta rob am... dem no rob the army not the nysc officials....something fishy is happening.. arrest everybody official the both military and non military... they must explain

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
fineyemi:
People keep asking "Where were the solders when this was happening".
The question we should ask is " Has the solders been paid to secure the corpers valuable items?
They don't need to pay the soldiers to curb crime. It's the duty of the soldiers on ground to stop the robbers. Aren't they paid by the government?

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Spidermon: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Soon, they will make a comedy tv series out of this country.

Its only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Aburi001: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
mamatayour:
Really....that's bad
Corper phones don suffer be dat shocked
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by buovbo(f): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nawa o, corpers wey dy manage deirselves...but wre all day soldiers wy dy Camp dy during d tym of robbery
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Femsmart(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
habbyy03:
G

G for goat.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
is this news credible? because most camps are usually packed with soldiers, police and man o war guys. so how manage that the zamfara camp was overrun by criminals?

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
To burtress ops message, the females will only be affected as male corpers don't sleep in camp. What a bad welcome to Tsafe to the new corpers.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by ib22003(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is a slap on the face of the military
kayjasper:
This is a sad news coming in from Zamfara.

As the new corpers were settling down in their hostels after a stressful journey, dare devil armed Robbers raised the camp.

Collecting phones, cash and every available property belonging to the new Corpers.

Reports reaching us said the Robbers were in many groups attacking both the male and female hostels around 2am in a raid that lasted till 4am this morning.

If you have anyone in that camp and you can't reach them, please be calm. They definitely will have to find a way to make calls through at the Mammy Market this morning.

Sad Sad Sad.

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Olukokosir(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ama Akwa-ibom corper

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by enigma2007(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Really strange o! 2 hours without response from Security agents... Something fishy is going on there cuz NYSC camps are usually guarded with soldiers...

I remembered my time in Iseyin, by night they would have switched to camouflages that are difficult to track at night and may God help you if them catch you after light out...

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by AreaFada2: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsawrapOutfit:
This is preposterous, aren't there supposed to be soldiers, man o' war officers, and the likes around to not only train but also secure the corpers? undecided

You are joking, right? When did Man o' War become Man O' Die? cheesy grin

When even police with gun dey comot uniform & pick race when they hear of armed robbers. grin cheesy
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by korrej(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
At Op... I aint surprised... Read an article in the fp(or somewhere else in this forum) concerning declining internal security... God help us *Abeg I need Amen! *
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by projet: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Guys from my experience back then in camp,I think soldiers do arrive the 2nd night of camp resumption which should be today 25th, so also the nysc officials.
so am very such no security outfits were present last night.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
projet:
Guys from my experience back then in camp,I think soldiers do arrive the 2nd night of camp resumption which should be today 25th, so also the nysc officials.
so am very such no security outfits were present last night.
There's no way the NYSC officials will arrive the second day. Who does the registrations then? I registered the first day and it was done by the officials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by nerilove(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
I hope @Talktobella is alright, so also others
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by lakeside30: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
lies every were, the last place robbers will want to go is NYSC camp. Army and other corps lives and reside inside the camp once student moves in and will not leave until the camp ends.

liars all over Nairaland
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by tolexy007(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
that picture there is Oyo camp in iseyin, i miss that camp

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by passionate88: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
buhari sef
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by datigbogirl: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
enigma2007:
Really strange o! 2 hours without response from Security agents... Something fishy is going on there cuz NYSC camps are usually guarded with soldiers...

I remembered my time in Iseyin, by night they would have switched to camouflages that are difficult to track at night and may God help you if them catch you after light out...

You mean there were thieves in Iseyin camp as well?
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by snipesdam(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
potbelly:
na skelewu dem dey dance for that picture? grin

That's Iseyin Camp. Oyo state
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by hajjiahmed90(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
big lie.....Em in Zamfara camp nothing like Dt happen

why d lie@ OP
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by femboy2(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
I just called someone there now and the guy said nothing of such happened.......Pls post fake news again o
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Gabrieldesigns: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have someone there whose number is not going through. This is unlikely to be caused by low battery, as I spoke with the person last night after the person must have charged the phone at the mammy market. So I called the NYSC Office there through this number "0813 191 3334" I got from the NYSC website. The respondent did not say categorically if such happened or not. But rather, the Internet from which I got the news should confirm it for me.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by mengho(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
I know wan wear that short white trouser for camp woh, I sincerely hope they will allow three quarters, cause I don't like bugs chewing on my legs
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by tetengi4life(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sad news indeed
And to those corps members that wish to do community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake. below is a thread to guide you with step by step procedures and materials FREE OF CHARGE

https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
If this is tru, I wonder what that coconut head in ma department (innocent) who always shout am a paramilitary officer because he is a road safety corps officer will b doing when d incident occured
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by zico10(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Who ever is behind this fake and baseless news should stop it before it cos panic on the parents and relatives of the corp members.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by ibkogiman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is pure lie. Please, not every information here is credible. Nothing like that happened in Tsafe NYSC camp Zamfara. The thief wan kill himself ne?
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Mbenny(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
why are you spreading such rumours. after reading your post I called my brother who is currently in zamfara camp and told me there was never such appending in the camp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corps Member Chokes Girlfriend Over Rival In Delta / Ekiti Loses A Corps Member / This Is How NYSC Select Pcms State :REVEALED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.