Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. (28328 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by lsoul: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
angry you all shouting where were the soldiers angry
didn't you guys go for service? soldiers are not allowed to use guns in camp. that's if this news is real. so how to you expect them to fight back?
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by millionboi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dosoq:
this is not true.......i served in zm,so i called an ex fellow corper who sells at d mami market to know if she wasnt affected........she said notin lik dat happened.

pls,stop spreading rumours,its disheartening
is she a corper?
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by isladrasq(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
what rubbish is this in the Camp where military men full to protect the Kopa so soldier can't prevent robbers talk less of Boko nawa for this Country oooo
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Ododoeye0020(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
kayjasper:
This is a sad news coming in from Zamfara.

As the new corpers were settling down in their hostels after a stressful journey, dare devil armed Robbers raised the camp.

Collecting phones, cash and every available property belonging to the new Corpers.

Reports reaching us said the Robbers were in many groups attacking both the male and female hostels around 2am in a raid that lasted till 4am this morning.

If you have anyone in that camp and you can't reach them, please be calm. They definitely will have to find a way to make calls through at the Mammy Market this morning.

Sad Sad Sad.

That's A regular Occurrence At Zamfara Camp It Also Happened In 2014 Batch A

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by fineyemi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
harmbhrosz:
see dumb question!

So if robbers come to rob you... You'll head to the iG office to ask if police has been paid?

Dumbest post of the century
chai!!!! This how this mumu yab me publicly
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by fineyemi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
ammyluv2002:
They don't need to pay the soldiers to curb crime. It's the duty of the soldiers on ground to stop the robbers. Aren't they paid by the government?
maybe government haven't paid the soldiers
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by fineyemi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Luckysbab:
Are you a dullard?
You are
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Shaev7(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ojestas:
Where were the soldiers ?

Can I believe this news? I was just about asking question about the military! Imagin, 2 hours robbery! Too bad to be true. Its something else, I guess its more than the news. The truth is yet to be told. But if it turns out to be, SHAME ON THE MILITARY! CAPITAL SHAME!
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Malawian(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
there are so many things the Nigerian Military can use to make more money and even endear themselves to their citizens. a good example is operating a fitness camp for civilians. i say this because after just one week of drilling in Black Gold Camp kaduna, i was ready to face the Military in Combact grin grin grin grin

Those 3 weeks were my fittest era in life yet. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by mgbedee(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
kayjasper:

As the new corpers were settling down in their hostels after a stressful journey, dare devil armed Robbers raised the camp.

Collecting phones, cash and every available property belonging to the new Corpers.

Reports reaching us said the Robbers were in many groups attacking both the male and female hostels around 2am in a raid that lasted till 4am this morning.

If you have anyone in that camp and you can't reach them, please be calm. They definitely will have to find a way to make calls through at the Mammy Market this morning.

Sad Sad Sad.

How are we sure that this story is not fake
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by coded06(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
kayjasper:

If you have anyone in that camp and you can't reacthem, please be calm. They definitely will have to find a way to make calls through at the Mammy Market this morning.

Sad Sad Sad.

Op you can Lie for Africa. Robbed ke. know one was Rob in Tsafe Camp. get your Fact right before posting rubbish here.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by fineyemi(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
harmbhrosz:
see dumb question!

So if robbers come to rob you... You'll head to the iG office to ask if police has been paid?

Dumbest post of the century
nonsense talk
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by lafex: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
What actually happend in the camp cos I av been calling my younger sister since morning but her number is not going through?
Is there anybody in the camp from this forum?
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Samtenjor: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hello peeps am Godwin and right now am in zamfara tsafe camp no one was robbed in short everyone is happy and those of you who have not been able to reach their people is due to their low bat3is which are being charged at the mammy market side and the tsafe camp isnt accomodating everyone so they are moving the others to another temporary camp very close to tsafe camp.so thats the latest no need to paste rumors ok everyone is safe and sound and the camp is fully protected by both female and male army officers thanks
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by SycophanticGoat: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ojestas:
Where were the soldiers ?

Our soldiers are only active when it comes to extra judicial killing of armless protesters.. They become cowards when they face real threats.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Bartels01: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
fineyemi:
People keep asking "Where were the solders when this was happening".
The question we should ask is " Has the solders been paid to secure the corpers valuable items?
Please go pick your brain where you left it.
How can you be asking such a silly question?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Mospring(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
very disheartening, and thank God they're safe, what a way to start Youth service!
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by ZiggyMr(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tsafe: I doubt dis news, even wen the schl adjacent the camp was male hostel dem no rob us. Zm camp sweet jare Batch C 2011 guys ll attest to that.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by shamerico(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
ITS A LIE OOOOOO......NAIRALAND IS BEGINING TO POST LIES ONLINE....PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR NEWS BEFORE POSTING IT....THIS IS RUBBISH PLS STOP IT
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by thoosing(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
fineyemi:
People keep asking "Where were the solders when this was happening".
The question we should ask is " Has the solders been paid to secure the corpers valuable items?

they are there for the security purpose of both living and nonliving materials. THIS IS TRASH

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by fineyemi(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
thoosing:

they are there for the security purpose of both living and nonliving materials. THIS IS TRASH
lol
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by fineyemi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bartels01:
Please go pick your brain where you left it. How can you be asking such a silly question?
chai!!! Nigerians
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by georgegina: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Leta cult guyz go dey flex muscles 4 innocent students 4 campus. Dem c rubberz 4 camp dem no fit mobilize act. Yeye.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
mengho:
I know wan wear that short white trouser for camp woh, I sincerely hope they will allow three quarters, cause I don't like bugs chewing on my legs
beta start leaning it now, u'v got no option.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by glogirlie(f): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2016
it has become a normal tin in Zm it also happen wen I was there corpers fones n money will disappear dey won't see d thief especially at one of d female hostel there.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by seunoni34(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2016
tolexy007:
that picture there is Oyo camp in iseyin, i miss that camp
Yea I missed iseyin, I served there too. Batch A15 ibadan North. Very sweet and adorable camp.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by seunoni34(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2016
I just doubt the authenticity of this news. Being a corper once, camps are usually guarded heavily by soldiers. Breaking that security is almost near impossible, even boko haram will try hard.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by chukz999(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
coded06:

Op you can Lie for Africa. Robbed ke. know one was Rob in Tsafe Camp. get your Fact right before posting rubbish here.
U Are Right....Infact I Called One Of My Course Mate Serving There N He Said Nutin Happened
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by coded06(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
chukz999:
U Are Right....Infact I Called One Of My Course Mate Serving There N He Said Nutin Happened

don't mind that useless Girls posting rubbish.
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by suleimann: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Am a service member in zamfara. Nothing like that happened. Pls don't spoil nairaland with lies.......you know what this lie cost to my family. Pls confirm news like this before posting
Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by semasir: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Not again...... 2014 Was same experience when I was in Tsafe.

kayjasper:

Sad Sad Sad.

Re: Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. by tetengi4life(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations prospective and serving corps member, for those that wish to conduct a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake. Everything u need is in this thread FREE OF CHARGE
www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom / Best Companies To Do Nysc With: / Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.