Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Atheism: Religious Folks Are Atheistic Too! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism: Religious Folks Are Atheistic Too! (2679 Views)

Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? / Utilisation Of Coincidence By Religious Folks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism: Religious Folks Are Atheistic Too! by raphieMontella: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Emusan:

Another OLODO on the run!
thank you for your politeness

So as I believe that the Devil exist now, it has made me a Devil worshipper embarassed embarassed
1)you dont need to worship a god to validate your belief in its existence
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monolatrism
2)not every god in the greek pantheon was worshipped by the greeks..a person may choose to revere apollo..but not revere hermes...he wont be lynched..

3)is the devil a God? Really?
Are angels gods?

Hunnnn, what is the heck wrong with you people's thinking faculty
please refrain from the insults..ty
Re: Atheism: Religious Folks Are Atheistic Too! by sesaan(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2016
am a,radical Atheist

Re: Atheism: Religious Folks Are Atheistic Too! by peacesamuel94(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

on the serving issue...i thought they were labelled ''idols''...i.e inexistent #stones,creating gold bulls etc?
If your religion accepts the existence of other gods..it is a monolastric one...because muslims do not believe yahweh exists,nor zeus,etc..you grab?

In the bible, The Fortune tellers, the magicians, Thé sorcerers, in places like Egypt for example, demonstrated some level of power by conjuring up snakes by dropping their différent staffs, before moses. Yahweh was obviously not the source , but this can be linked to the various gods they served as Egyptians were known for their idolatry in those days.
Re: Atheism: Religious Folks Are Atheistic Too! by raphieMontella: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2016
peacesamuel94:

In the bible, The Fortune tellers, the magicians, Thé sorcerers, in places like Egypt for example, demonstrated some level of power by conjuring up snakes by dropping their différent staffs, before mises. Yahweh was obviously not the source , buy this can be linked to the various gods they served as Egyptians were known for their idolatry in those days.

true..i concur...
Re: Atheism: Religious Folks Are Atheistic Too! by frank317: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Peacesamnuel can u pls answer this question for me?

So u believe other lesser creators (gods) exist too?

Pls can u tell me the portion of the universe Allah (a lesser God/creator) created.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naming Names! / RCCG Annual Convention Is Here – Theme : Jesus / Immortality And Science. What Are Your Views Atheists And Scientists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.