Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Extreme Opinions Do You Have That Many Don't? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Extreme Opinions Do You Have That Many Don't? (2487 Views)

Which of These Unpopular Opinions Do You Agree With? Share Yours / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? / My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Extreme Opinions Do You Have That Many Don't? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2016
wissed:
wiped out of the earth.

In your dreams wink
Re: What Extreme Opinions Do You Have That Many Don't? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2016
ellacute45:

In your dreams wink
im hoping
Re: What Extreme Opinions Do You Have That Many Don't? by Adiwana: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2016
People misjudge me a lot sha.but here's mine
1.Ladies on make up don't move me.I can't term you beautiful if I see you first on makeup.I prefer a lady without make up to one with

1 Like

Re: What Extreme Opinions Do You Have That Many Don't? by Masterclass32: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2016
ellacute45:

In your dreams wink

I tell you. Folks be wasting their dreams on things that are impossible.
Re: What Extreme Opinions Do You Have That Many Don't? by MrCork: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
ellacute45:

In your dreams wink

...ok babes you win...since you refuse to mate with me ..how much will you charge me?...be nice smiley
Re: What Extreme Opinions Do You Have That Many Don't? by purple3091: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
ehinmowo:
that d 21st century will be relatively peaceful without a particular religion (name withheld )
so true,i can guess the religion starts with i grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? / Ladies Seduce Handsome Dudes In Bus / Guys Watchout For This Moniker "Life0fairforce1" He's A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.