Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? (2503 Views)

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Kingxway: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2017
To be honest, I hardly ask ladies for their contacts unnecessarily. Even when I do, I don't easily call unless I'm very much interested her.

Let's hear from you guys
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by ochobaba(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2017
The last one I collected took me two years Guess what.. We dating now
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by thesicilian: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2017
You first call her right there playfully to ensure you get the right number. Then maybe later in the evening or next morning.
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by FemiEddy(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2017
It all depends......if she reluctantly give u her contact, call her 24hrs time, her yanga brain will hav settle, but if she joyfully gave u her number , call her in 6hrs time.......and if she gives u a wrong number, abeg no time for shit jare.......u feel me wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Kingxway: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2017
ochobaba:
The last one I collected took me two years
Guess what.. We dating now
lol... two years? Mehn that is huge! Seems giving them less attention after collecting the number could to be a strong weapon bruh

I notice that women prefer men that give them less attention at first. Saw a post on front page where they complain of guys disturbing them to get their contacts, and I was like, if guys don't ask for it they would still complain.
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by ochobaba(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2017
Kingxway:
lol... two years? Mehn that is huge! Seems giving them less attention after collecting the number could to be a strong weapon bruh

I notice that women prefer men that give them less attention at first. Saw a post on front page where they complain of guys disturbing them to get their contacts, and I was like, if guys don't ask for it they would still complain.
If you are looking for insatiable being.. Just look at women...
I saw a girl with big ass still complaining how she wished she has the one nicki has
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by johnbuck81(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2017
u don't call immediately or u might seem desperate for p#ssy.wait for like 2 to 3days before u call.
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2017
ochobaba:
The last one I collected took me two years
Guess what.. We dating now
Two years? And she was there waiting for you?
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Tallesty1(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2017
Collecting numbers from ladies isn't really my thing.
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2017
I chat her out, if she doesn't have her brains beneath her feet, I place a call right away
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by ochobaba(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Nma27:
Who knows
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by OfficialAwol(m): 8:01am On Apr 06, 2017
As the spirit directs
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by wordbank(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2017
Anytime I get free airtime
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by bakynes(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Some of them will form like they don't know u, I toasted one girl collected her number asked her name and told her mine.I later called her in the evening of that same day, she asked "who is this" I said it is me John(not real name) described how we met in the morning, girl still said she doesn't remember I just knew she wasn't interested.
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by firstking01(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2017
Kingxway:
To be honest, I hardly ask ladies for their contacts unnecessarily. Even when I do, I don't easily call unless I'm very much interested her.

Let's hear from you guys
Same goes with me.
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by realsammie(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2017
If i am very interested in the girl, i will call after 2 -3 days but if not very interested, it can take me a week or two to cal her.
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Modragon(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2017
If u like call immediately if u like call her 2years time if e go work e work, some babes go say dem nor like am when guys call quick like say na disturbance, meanwhile oda gurls wish 2 hear frm u as u collect d number at the end of the day conflict of interest, and most of dis babes so na wetin dem read or wetin friend talk dem dey live by becus gurl A say its nt gud 2 call quick she go adopt am, no mind of ur own soon d attitude go eat into her then she go gv oda gurls dat same foolish attitude so the trend goes...., babes mk una get MIND of una own nor dey do dem say......finished society esp 9ja babes
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by brandydaniells(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Modragon:
If u like call immediately if u like call her 2years time if e go work e work, some babes go say dem nor like am when guys call quick like say na disturbance, meanwhile oda gurls wish 2 hear frm u as u collect d number at the end of the day conflict of interest, and most of dis babes so na wetin dem read or wetin friend talk dem dey live by becus gurl A say its nt gud 2 call quick she go adopt am, no mind of ur own soon d attitude go eat into her then she go gv oda gurls dat same foolish attitude so the trend goes...., babes mk una get MIND of una own nor dey do dem say......finished society esp 9ja babes
dafuq is this ? this aiint an essay man ease up
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Modragon(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2017
brandydaniells:
dafuq is this ? this aiint an essay man ease up

Is it ur essay
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by brandydaniells(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Modragon:

Is it ur essay
sorry oo
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Kingxway: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2017
bakynes:
Some of them will form like they don't know u, I toasted one girl collected her number asked her name and told her mine.I later called her in the evening of that same day, she asked "who is this" I said it is me John(not real name) described how we met in the morning, girl still said she doesn't remember I just knew she wasn't interested.
grin grin Chai!!! Bro I no fit laugh abeg grin grin grin grin

That girl is crazy
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Kingxway: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2017
firstking01:
Same goes with me.
That's it bro. I could have a strong feeling for a lady but choose to hide it from her, because I don't want her to feel like mini God. I play alone gently and it seems to work better that way
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Kingxway: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2017
thesicilian:
You first call her right there playfully to ensure you get the right number. Then maybe later in the evening or next morning.
In some cases bro, I don't even bother if the fvcking number is wrong or not. That's her damn headache not mine

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Kingxway: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Nma27:
Yeah, it's possible, but I while she uses another guy to while away time. A man's crushing is nothing compared to that of a woman. If really fancy the guy, she would keep waiting and hoping
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by firstking01(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2017
Kingxway:
That's it bro. I could have a strong feeling for a lady but choose to hide it from her, because I don't want her to feel like mini God. I play alone gently and it seems to work better that way
GirLs don't even dare with my ego.
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Kingxway: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
Collecting numbers from ladies isn't really my thing.
That's the sure way bro. That way they will be the ones craving for your attention
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Kingxway: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
firstking01:
GirLs don't even dare with my ego.
some guys have totally turned themselves to pussy worshipers. And the funny thing is that they ain't getting it, while the guys that pretend not much interested have the babes dying for them.

I'm presently in Kumasi, Ghana. I came here on Friday last week. Mehn! You need to see Ghanaian babes. Not much pretty but heavily endowed front and back. If it were Naija slay queens that are loaded this way, they may not even look at some guys twice. But I play with them and make some of them laugh even though majority of people here neither understand nor speak English because they prefer using their language even at schools, I still manage to make their babes laugh.

Well, there's this black beauty I noticed around the area on Saturday, that's my second day in the area. I tried to talk to her but babe wasn't paying much attention to me. I really want her even though I was warned that strangers are not totally allowed to date some babes in that particular place. I had tried talking to her for some time, but she would just say few words and they she's gone.

Coincidentally I met her on Monday evening walking along with one other girl, so I seized the opportunity and walked up to her. Mehn! Babe kept straight face and was bumbering me with questions. But I was able to convince her with sweet words and she ended up giving me her contact. Till now I never called her. She saw me the following day and was the one calling me. Lol... Women! They are full game. Get them, play them and have them beg to stay
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Kingxway: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:
I chat her out, if she doesn't have her brains beneath her feet, I place a call right away
You don't start with chat because majority of them will ignore it. You start with call but sugar coat your words. Call again after some days, this time don't try that much to your words sweet
Re: Guys, How Long Do You Wait To Call A Lady After Getting Her Contact? by Kingxway: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
FemiEddy:
It all depends......if she reluctantly give u her contact, call her 24hrs time, her yanga brain will hav settle, but if she joyfully gave u her number , call her in 6hrs time.......and if she gives u a wrong number, abeg no time for shit jare.......u feel me wink
bro, if she gave you the number reluctantly, you may even loose interest in her. You may even delete the fvcking number on your way going. Funny enough, it those ones that were reluctant at first that would crave madly for your attention when finally convinced

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. / Rush Hour Crush / Ghana Akan Language Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.