Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Have Been Living A Lie! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Living A Lie! (1415 Views)

Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Living A Lie! by Sesom: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Once in a while someone comes into your life and changes everything. Raises your standards, make you laugh, and makes your time here on earth worth the while. And even though you may not be together you feel like you never want to let them go.

I have been hearing about the theme #MySpecialOne being championed by TECNO Mobile, as a passive audience I was indifferent about the concept; but when I had an accidental look at the philosophies behind the [url]MySpecialOne[/url] theme on their website, it dawned on me that life can only be worth living when we show love; receive love and constantly be-in-love…I definitely needed to refocus my perception.

The idea of finding that #MySpecialOne is a common quest all around the world. When eventually we do; our world stops! We become born again! We see the world around us differently! We experience a certain kind of joy we’ve never felt before; we find peace!!!

Regardless of who that [url]MySpecialOne[/url] is to me one thing is for sure, I am definitely not ashamed of flaunting and showing the world who they are. [url]MySpecialOne[/url].

Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Awesome.
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by agbonkamen(f): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2016
ehhhhhen
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2016
smiley smiley smiley i love my mum# myspecialsomeone#
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by gabinogem(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Internal peace is the greatest... Find peace in urself, with that love won't be a problem. cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Love makes the world go round. Only if we can all love one another and see that we are all each other's special one....
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Abdstrakt(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Is this poetry or prose or literature or love song or composition?
Whatever it is thumbs up.
Never be afraid or ashamed to show that special one to the world, unless of course you are a secret agent working with Interpol or M19.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Abdstrakt(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
D4Daymoo:
Love makes the world go round. Only if we can all love one another and see that we are all each other's special one....
Very true.
Buy sadly the only time humanity will come together as one is when there is an imminent threat on our collective existence from extraterrestrials/aliens.
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by MizMyColi(f): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sesom
I'm not understanding.

These are stock pictures na. Show us your own special one.

I participated in the Campaign too.
I will post more pictures on that site.
For me it's an avenue to appreciate members of my family combined. They have been really there for me.

Though Tecno is promoting the refocus feature of phantom6 plus, nevertheless, it's still fun.
Nice web design too.
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Techm8: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2016
MizMyColi:
Sesom
I'm not understanding.

For me it's an avenue to appreciate members of my family combined. They have been really there for me.

Though Tecno is promoting the refocus feature of phantom6 plus, nevertheless, it's still fun.
Nice web design too.
Post your pictures here let's see the special one(s) In your life.
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Techm8: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2016
Abdstrakt:
Never be afraid or ashamed to show that special one to the world, unless of course you are a secret agent working with Interpol or M19.
You too come an show us the special one in your life. Or are you a secret agent?
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Abdstrakt(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Techm8:

You too come an show us the special one in your life. Or are you a secret agent?

I have already.
https://www.nairaland.com/3486143/special-one-life-right-now

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
MizMyColi:
Sesom
I'm not understanding.

Nice web design too.

The refocus is on phantom 6 though not 6 plus. Show us ya own too
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Very true.
Buy sadly the only time humanity will come together as one is when there is an imminent threat on our collective existence from extraterrestrials/aliens.

Must we wait till we are threatened? No, in my opinion. Lack of love makes the world to be what it is now
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by MizMyColi(f): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2016
D4Daymoo:

The refocus is on phantom 6 though not 6 plus. Show us ya own too

They wouldn't want their pictures here.
Ehn ehn
I tried to use that feature on p6 but it didn't work for me, or maybe I did not know how to use it.
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2016
MizMyColi:

They wouldn't want their pictures here.
Ehn ehn
I tried to use that feature on p6 but it didn't work for me, or maybe I did not know how to use it.

Hahaha. Let us see joo.
The refocus is due to the two rear camera on p6. Go to settings on the camera before taking the shot
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by MizMyColi(f): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2016
D4Daymoo:

Hahaha. Let us see joo.
The refocus is due to the two rear camera on p6. Go to settings on the camera before taking the shot

Toorhh, I will.
Let me try again.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Abdstrakt:

It is all of them grin. Tecno can sure help bring out the creativity in one.
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
D4Daymoo:

Hahaha. Let us see joo.

You can also edit after taking the shot using the refocus edit
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by scarycuteface(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lovely campaign. It's time to celebrate the special ones in our lives. Thanks to Tecno mobile. Time to have fun.
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Behankey(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Iamdemola:

You can also edit after taking the shot using the refocus edit
Oh. Really? I thought the refocus works when you just want to take the pictures. Didn't know you can edit it too. That's nice
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by excanny: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Me , i no get special one , how we go do ?
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Behankey:
Oh. Really? I thought the refocus works when you just want to take the pictures. Didn't know you can edit it too. That's nice

It has so many features that a lot of users haven't explored.
Re: I Have Been Living A Lie! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
excanny:
Me , i no get special one , how we go do ?

Oga, don't be a loner. Join the train.

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate My Profile Picture / How Is The Feeling Of Having Sex With A Fat Man ? / Why Is My Case Different??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.