Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (71056 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Okwori12(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Mine said she is 22years old but when I saw birth certificate, it was 28years.

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2019
A guy I just started dating invited me to his place to "watch a movie". It was early days in the relationship, so my guard was still up & I didn't wanna rush things. When he started touching me, I excused myself to the bathroom. In there, under the sink was a laundry basket & a bra was sticking out. This made me suspicious because he'd told me that he was single. I confronted him about my findings & his response almost knocked me unconscious because of how ridiculous it was. I don't think he had time to think about what he was telling me. He said the BRA was his!

623 Likes 50 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Derawiz(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A guy I just started dating invited me to his place to "watch a movie". It was early days in the relationship, so my guard was still up & I didn't wanna rush things. When he started touching me, I excused myself to the bathroom. In there, under the sink was a laundry basket & a bra was sticking out. This made me suspicious because he'd told me that he was single. I confronted him about my findings & his response almost knocked me unconscious because of how ridiculous it was. I don't think he had time to think about what he was telling me. He said the BRA was his!

grin grin grin guyman was caught unawares

293 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by SheCool(f): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2019
That he had basketball practice, but he was just going out to chill with the fellas, and then on Snapchat he stupidly posted himself, he forgot to block me from viewing his story, he was just there laughing like this “ grin” I was so dumbfounded watching his stories, I broke up with him but later got back with him again lipsrsealed cheesy

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Gofwane(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity

389 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ecstasy357(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Funny Story
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Goffwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity
I'm weak

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by val4sure(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

Jesu grin

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ecstasy357(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Funny Story cry

I was serving in a remote area in Anambra state. She was still in school. She was very beautiful, one of the most sought after girls in school. Lots of guys were constantly flocking themselves around her, and she loves the attention as well as the perks that comes with it.

One night around 11pm I called her. We were talking and then I heard a male's voice in the background. She stays at the school's female hostel. This particular hostel shuts their gates to guys once its 6pm. I quickly asked her, "who was that?" She said it was her roommate, Amarachi. "Let me talk to Amarachi," I requested. Then her phone went off until the following day.

Six months later, she told me the truth while mocking me.

She did abuse my trust and my willingness to turn a blind eye. But now I've learnt how to smell rat from a thousand mile away.

254 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by toydee(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Mine said she travelled to London for the Christmas holidays,and stayed with her uncle n family in Buckingham palace..

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

gringrin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2019
"She's just a family friend. She's like a sister to me."

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by starstaz(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Xhosa frm Mandela country:::: This is d best joke I have so far encountered this year. I enjoy the guys lie because I can imagine how foolishly is cerebral engine both the grey matter and white matter are processing a reply that worth 1Giga byte of information under few seconds.® To me d guy is a basketmouth Genius. Haaaaaaaah

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2019
I chased this girl for good 4years before I was finally able to smash her. During the first year of chasing, we usually smooched cos she claimed to be a virgin. But I noticed her boobs has fallen, when I asked her why.. she said that was how she was born. I weak
Then the D-day came after we lost contact for a while, it was Dec 25th. She came to my house, after all the ratata, we got down to business. My people, the hole fit swallow 10 human adults and na so she dey fake orgasm. Reminds me of one quote I saw here...'we never grind beans, moi moi don dey smell'. She was just disturbing the neighborhood with her fake moaning. After the show, I asked her when she disvirgined... She said 2months ago.. grin

Meanwhile, When NwanyiAwkaetiti and Yigiyaga finally meet grin

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by MannieA(f): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

lolz........wtf.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by immaculate1234(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

Jesus Christ can never marry grin
Gofwane:
Not me though...

Jesus Christ can never marry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by MannieA(f): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2019
ecstasy357:
Funny Story cry

I was serving in a remote area in Anambra state. She was still in school. She was very beautiful, one of the most sought after girls in school. Lots of guys were constantly flocking themselves around her, and she loves the attention as well as the perks that comes with it.

One night around 11pm I called her. We were talking and then I heard a male's voice in the background. She stays at the school's female hostel. This particular hostel shuts their gates to guys once its 6pm. I quickly asked her, "who was that?" She said it was her roommate, Amarachi. "Let me talk to Amarachi," I requested. Then her phone went off until the following day.

Six months later, she told me the truth while mocking me.

She did abuse my trust and my willingness to turn a blind eye. But now I've learnt how to smell rat from a thousand mile away.

LOL

She was prolly receiving a good dick from the back!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:
Meanwhile, When NwanyiAwkaetiti and Yigiyaga finally meet grin
You very Unserious.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Regiinald: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
lalasticlala please move to frontpage
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by mozel247: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
She is very tight and during first sex she was faking tears. She ended up pushing me off crying that she can't imagine she finally had sex with me, that she hasn't done it for a long time, that she hate sex, that she get tired easily on sex. Hmmmm, I almost believed. Second night, the girl rode me like a champ. Then she slept and boom on her fone, I was jaw-drop. This girl is practically into run in school and her vulgar chat of her sexual escapade was just too much. She was naturally tight and at such exploiting that to pretend a decent girl

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by theadams(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You very Unserious.
Baby i am sorry.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by teresafaith: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gstring
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
mozel247:
She is very tight and during first sex she was faking tears. She ended up pushing me off crying that she can't imagine she finally had sex with me, that she hasn't done it for a long time, that she hate sex, that she get tired easily on sex. Hmmmm, I almost believed. Second night, the girl rode me like a champ. Then she slept and boom on her fone, I was jaw-drop. This girl is practically into run in school and her vulgar chat of her sexual escapade was just too much. She was naturally tight and at such exploiting that to pretend a decent girl
Lolgringrin

23 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Tamarapetty(f): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

My chest

41 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
teresafaith:
Gstring
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by teresafaith: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Naturally I hate short guys, cos they lie a lot

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Sgbate(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
OMG!!!!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
undecided I'm Cumming,still hasn't arrived till date... SMH..

22 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Sgbate(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ecstasy357(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
MannieA:

LOL

She was prolly receiving a good dick from the back!!

Ya almost correct. The guy was literally poking her from behind but nothing happened according to her.

The guy was her best friend. It's amazing how best friend and boyfriend are both bf

35 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.