Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? (5849 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Imagine your boyfriend or potential boyfriend buys a complete pack of sanitary pad among other little things, how would you view him?

Good move or bad move?
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Who understands op's question?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin

Of all things he can grab from the shop, why he chose to buy a sanitary pad? cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Edwinmason(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
hit LIKE if you have no idea of what the op is asking

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Of all things he can grab from the shop, why he chose to buy a sanitary pad? cry cry cry
i said among other things. Did you read that part? Okay... buying somethings and adding sanitary pad to it. Clear now?
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
ismart:
i said among other things. Did you read that part? Okay... buying somethings and adding sanitary pad to it. Clear now?

My point is... Why will he buy a sanitary pad? undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

it's a question ask out of curiosity.

Have you seen this?
https://www.nairaland.com/3485007/god-save-girls-pad-now

And you dey like say na shiit?

The way you are reacting make me laugh like it's a taboo.

Okay, you don't like the idea. good.
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Tiffbuxas: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

is there anything wrong in dat 2? Nigerian girl and their wahalad man no buy anything u say e no care e buy u pad Wen ur period don near 2....na still case ....lawd epp us guys oo
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
is there anything wrong in dat 2? Nigerian girl and their wahalad man no buy anything u say e no care e buy u pad Wen ur period don near 2....na still case ....lawd epp us guys oo
wagbayi... funny

https://www.nairaland.com/3485007/god-save-girls-pad-now

Go through the link above bro. That thing is now sold for 500 per one and she is acting like getting her a full pack is a taboo.

I just want to know how ladies or people generally view such gesture generally.

Na wa o.
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Vikkie14: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
HOW DO YOU VIEW A GUY THAT BUYS DOES THIS? Tell me, does this make sense to you as well?
Oh! "it's not my mother tongue" will be the usual 'unintelligent excuse' for defense.
You'd better tell your parents to withdraw you from that school you are attending before that English teacher of yours do more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by kevoh(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
It is a good move. It is even a positive sign for those of you that have sex without protection, those deceiving themselves about withdrawal method and most importantly those couples not yet ready to father a child that conception did not take place in the previous cycle. When ovulation takes place and the egg isn't fertilized, the lining of the womb that has been forming will shed through the vagina. This is what comes out as menstruation. It is a natural process that only women experience. Love is not only having sex. You as a man are expected to be there for the woman you love in every situation!

People should be mature enough before entering relationships.Mature men irrespective of their age will not ask the type of question the OP asked.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Vikkie14:
HOW DO YOU VIEW A GUY THAT BUYS DOES THIS? Tell me, does this make sense to you as well?
Oh! "it's not my mother tongue" will be the usual 'unintelligent excuse' for defense.
You'd better tell your parents to withdraw you from that school you are attending before that English teacher of yours do more harm than good.

Okay. In case you do not know, the average Chinese can hardly speak good English compare to you Mr English professor but I am sure your country is no where near China in every sense of the word. There 1Million Chinese that can feed you till you die without feeling the heat.

Nigeria is more religious than South Korea, whose dominant population are atheists, but South Korea is way ahead

I just had to give you something to ponder on when next you try this nonsense you have written up there in a rude manner.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
kevoh:
It is a good move. It is even a positive sign for those of you that have sex without protection, those deceiving themselves about withdrawal method and most importantly those couples not yet ready to father a child that conception did not take place in the previous cycle. When ovulation takes place and the egg isn't fertilized, the lining of the womb that has been forming will shed through the vagina. This is what comes out as menstruation. It is a natural process that only women experience. Love is not only having sex. You as a man are expected to be there for the woman you love in every situation!

People should be mature enough before entering relationships.Mature men irrespective of their age will not ask the type of question the OP asked.

Thanks that you agree it's a good gesture. I not something that is common in this part of the world, hence my reason for asking, like presenting flower to a Nigerian girl. grin

Hence my curiosity.
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
good move

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
good move
did you see your sister above acting like it's a taboo?
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Splinz(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Why da heck will a man buy sanitary pad in whatever guise? Abi him anus don dey leak undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
ismart:
Imagine your boyfriend or potential boyfriend buys a complete pack of sanitary pad among other little things, how would you view him?

Good move or bad move?
Romantic...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Splinz:
Why da heck will a man buy sanitary pad in whatever guise? Abi him anus don dey leak undecided
lol. Anyway, tell us what you would buy.
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by nkemma54(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

u clearly dnt knw a husband material even if he slaps u in d face undecided.
dats d extent of d love he's gt. i do dat 4 my gal. she sucks with counting her period, so i keep track of it 4 her and prepare her once its close. one of the things i do is getting the 'very hard to find wingless pad' she uses, nd making sure she dnt take too much sweet stuff (she's gt heavy, painful flow).

back to op. if the guy nd gal knw d relationship is serious, its just cute and caring of d guy to do that.

QueenSuccubus, i meant no disrespect. i guess nt all girls r d same. but my bae loves d clingy nd caring me so much she keeps sending photos like this....(dnt ask y she sent dat particular 1)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
nkemma54:

dats d extent of d love he's gt. i do dat 4 my gal. she sucks with counting her period, so i keep track of it 4 her and prepare her once its close. one of the things i do is getting the 'very hard to find wingless pad' she uses, nd making sure she dnt take too much sweet stuff (she's gt heavy, painful flow).

back to op. if the guy nd gal knw d relationship is serious, its just cute and caring of d guy to do that.

QueenSuccubus, i meant no disrespect. i guess nt all girls r d same. but my bae loves d clingy nd caring me so much she keeps sending photos like this....(dnt ask y she sent dat particular 1)

Oh oh oh oh... bro, you are forking lucky. Your babe is rare kind. Majority of the girls will call you a guy like you a wuzzy, sissy and you can see the person you quoted. She will label you a weakling for being too "nice"

I am your very kind of guy, the one that dots his lady and care about her but cos of the society we live in, I am always careful about revealing the real me cos they hardly appreciate it.

Hold that babe well bro cos If u break up with her, it's gonna HARD being you around most Nigerian girls. Yet, they say they want caring guy. Just look at the dumbo you quoted. Imagine doing all these things u mentioned for her. My brother, she wouldn't waste time to store your name with "mumu" or "weakling" and dump you for being "nice"

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by nkemma54(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
lol, respect bro. the moment i found her, i knew she was the REAL thing i've been looking for. it was a rough start, but nw bro, if i no hold am coz i dey vex, na she go hold me grin

ismart:

Oh oh oh oh... bro, you are forking lucky. Your babe is rare kind. Majority of the girls will call you a guy like you a wuzzy, sissy and you can see the person you quoted. She will label you a weakling for being too "nice"

I am your very kind of guy, the one that dots his lady and care about her but cos of the society we live in, I am always careful about revealing the real me cos they hardly appreciate it.

Hold that babe well bro cos If u break up with her, it's gonna HARD being you around most Nigerian girls. Yet, they say they want caring guy. Just look at the dumbo you quoted. Imagine doing all these things u mentioned for her. My brother, she wouldn't waste time to store your name with "mumu" or "weakling" and dump you for being "nice"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Viktor1983(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
I've bought them for someone I dated in school , even used to know and count her cycle better than her..
It's not a weird thing to do..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Filashade(f): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
nkemma54:

Awwww I can see you are one of those rare Mature guys that knows how to treat a lady.

Any girl that think its weird that a guy buys Pad for her is very stupid and naive and has not grown yet.

Keep it up bro, you have a good heart and you do not just think of yourself. Well done grin kiss

Please other guys, learn from this Bobo here, he knows the real deal.

A guy doesnt have to buy a car or Ferari for him to win our hearts, you just need to show us you care with things like the above. If the girl ur dating wants a car or expensive gift, you are with the wrong girl.

undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
nkemma54:
lol, respect bro. the moment i found her, i knew she was the REAL thing i've been looking for. it was a rough start, but nw bro, if i no hold am coz i dey vex, na she go hold me grin
You are lucky bro. No break up with that babe I tell you since you like her and she like you back. If you leave her, just jejely change your name to "mumu" "wussy" "sizzy" "weakling" before them give you so you go know say na u give yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Filashade:

Awwww I can see you are one of those rare Mature guys that knows how to treat a lady.

Any girl that think its weird that a guy buys Pad for her is very stupid and naive and has not grown yet.

Keep it up bro, you have a good heart and you do not just think of yourself. Well done grin kiss

A guy doesnt have to buy a car or Ferari for him to win our hearts, you just need to show us you care with things like the above. If the girl ur dating wants a car or expensive gift, you are with the wrong girl.

Why do I find it hard to believe you actually mean your words and would appreciate a guy like him?
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by ismart: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Viktor1983:
I've bought them for someone I dated in school , even used to know and count her cycle better than her..
It's not a weird thing to do..
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by MrCork: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Who understands op's question?

^^but don't you gay people use sanitary towel to block your nyansh hole? undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

^^but don't you gay people use sanitary towel to block your nyansh hole? undecided
You're drunk again
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by tundafayaBuhari: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by jashar(f): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
husband material...

Grab ya copy grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
ismart:
did you see your sister above acting like it's a taboo?

i guess thats how they feel about it....
Re: Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? by nkemma54(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
Filashade:

awww, thanks Filashade

ismart:
You are lucky bro. No break up with that babe I tell you since you like her and she like you back. If you leave her, just jejely change your name to "mumu" "wussy" "sizzy" "weakling" before them give you so you go know say na u give yourself.

lol, tnx ismart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dis Pic Is Crazy / 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.