Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters (46908 Views)

These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Alariwo2:

I'm happy for you.. the fact that your husband is smart and has respect for you regardless of whatever he does secretly is commendable
I'm not saying he is cheating o.. there's a probability he might

I remember a guy who brought his kids to a joint I was some months back, his wife came to pick the kids while he left to get some items. you need to see the love, the air of comfort and their lovely boys.. very nice family

fast forward to like 2 hours later, I met this same guy at a mall with his side babe cuddling and all..
then I gave up
so what are you saying. Someone just declared her trust for her man man you are insinuating some other thing. What's smart?? U dey d relationship?

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ogaprime(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
dubbiskelly:
It's good and bad. Good in the sense that it makes you realize who she really is and bad in the sense that you will be in emotional trauma. I was able to spy on her fone directly from my laptop and it gave me sleepless nights. I finally ended the relationship and the spying, only then did I regain my senses and health. So in summary, what you don't know won't kill you, but if you decide to look, you may see more than you were expecting to see.

How were you able to spy on her phone directly from your laptop
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by sisisioge: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
agrovick:

Is that not illegal? Providing information about a service user to a 3rd party

Bite me.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by agrovick(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
sisisioge:

Bite me.

Hahaha, be careful what you wish for. The current situation of things means any entity that has semblance to food is liable to been eaten

3 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Reading through this thread, one can tell why HIV infections are on the rise.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
if u like cheat buh don't be jealous if u see me cuddling and kissing another girl, because if u complain the relationship is over
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by jaymichael(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
ThePlumbers:

Go to www.web.whatsapp.com on your laptop, take her phone and go to menu on her whatsapp, click on "whatsapp web" scan the back code from web.whatsapp.com with her phone, it will connect. Even if she is in Australia and you are in Mars you can read her chats live. It works with only internet. So long her phone has internet and you have internet on your phone, just carry go. I use it personally for my convinience. And it doesnt log out except you log out yourself.

Come back here later to share your story from the hospital bed after the doctor must have diagnosed you of heart attack.
Lol, Thanks.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by pxjosh(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by pxjosh(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
ThePlumbers:

Go to www.web.whatsapp.com on your laptop, take her phone and go to menu on her whatsapp, click on "whatsapp web" scan the back code from web.whatsapp.com with her phone, it will connect. Even if she is in Australia and you are in Mars you can read her chats live. It works with only internet. So long her phone has internet and you have internet on your phone, just carry go. I use it personally for my convinience. And it doesnt log out except you log out yourself.

Come back here later to share your story from the hospital bed after the doctor must have diagnosed you of heart attack.
You deserve a medal for revealing this. grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by taemilola(f): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is da bomb, I once did and it resulted into a hot slap.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by wolverineNI(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Me spy no oooooo... Haba spy ké..... No mé spy mbanu
I only hacked her whatsapp, Facebook etc account so I could have access from miles away cool
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by marisdgreat(f): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
phameous:

U like to give it a try?
Yes show me the way
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by marisdgreat(f): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
wolverineNI:
Me spy no oooooo... Haba spy ké..... No mé spy mbanu
I only hacked her whatsapp, Facebook etc account so I could have access from miles away cool
Can you please share how to go about it
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by dubbiskelly(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
ogaprime:

How were you able to spy on her phone directly from your laptop
There are many ways, just google it.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by lawrence358(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
xty50:
Hmm am just glad i checked n found d truth in time.somtin dat we started no secrets with time he piled up secrets with his lies.tnk God i checked his fon n got clue.if given d chance i will check again.
Like, seriously.....
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by firstolalekan(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrsfavour:
If U Dont Have A Good Marriage,others do. and let me warn u. STAY AWAY FROM MY COMMENTS. DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN IN UR ENTIRE LIFE. AM NOT HERE U. PLS.
Anumanu
Thunder fire u der idiót
Com hold my phone nau
I'll quote u as I please
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by kikies(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Bros, e be like sey one sister don do am for you before? grin

Chop Ebure! embarassed

Yes na,d girl annoy me dat day ehn,na ein I change am for am ooo
Whether na her family buy phone for me ni
BTW what's "Ebure"
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Alezy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
freecocoa:
My dear, that's where the main gist is, you can never go wrong with that.grin
thumbs up
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by VickyRotex(f): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
dfrost:

Okay. I'll try to get. Thanks. When are coming to Nigeria? Anytime time soon?

Not anytime soon, but it wont take a long time either.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by baum1: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
progress69:

Intro wetin? The guy na calm guy sef. He still follow am sleep for same bed, wait make she wake up next day first before talking the matter. The babe first wan dey deny. If na chat, person fit still talk say dem uae ur phone chat, this one na voice, how u wan spin am.pass. pursue the babe comot en house. Babe still dey beg say time go heal. undecided

Na wah oo, guy. I been just wan know how the matter pan out, that's why I ask. I no go let all these stories corrupt my mind sha. I still believe say the right one dey there for me. Temptations must to come, but person wey by God's help fit overcome the temptations na she/him sure pass. Make God dey lead Him pikins.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by VickyRotex(f): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
kikies:

Yes na,d girl annoy me dat day ehn,na ein I change am for am ooo
Whether na her family buy phone for me ni
BTW what's "Ebure"

lol.

Chop Ebure, mean sey "Make you no vex"
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by baum1: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrsfavour:
If U Dont Have A Good Marriage,others do. and let me warn u. STAY AWAY FROM MY COMMENTS. DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN IN UR ENTIRE LIFE. AM NOT HERE U. PLS.

Madam, that's the issue. People keep believing all marriages are bad when in fact many marriages are still great and participants respect their vows 101%. Many think or say this so as to justify their continuous fall for the temptation of extra-marital affairs. No one is saying there won't be temptations, but our major goal should be to overcome the temptations, not trying to justify falling into the temptations. Unfortunately, this is how many, not all, people think.

For me sha, what I beg God for every day is the skill and strength to overcome life's temptations. Only Him can give this.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by baum1: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by baum1: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Fun ke I think it's greed
Thinking you can actually have the cake and eat it

Please it makes sense as a single man but when you are passed a certain age and have kids you need to apply discipline because your kids are watching you and will follow the same path

belittle and cheat on their mother and one day they will wake up and do the same thing to others because you are their first loving example of how they should love

There is PlayStation 4 even virtual reality enough fun and games

Those who cheat are wicked not fun

I remember when i did... I cried from beginning to end and never did it again was bold enough up until the reality set in I was betraying love

Madam, whether as a single or married man, it doesn't make sense. Take note. And in doing the right thing, an unmarried person is not supposed to be having sex. What is wrong is wrong, whether or not one falls into the temptation.

It's always good to provide another view so that some people reading posts like these will not go and start thinking some wrong things are correct.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Jerryolumide(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
zeb04:
lol
i spied on my Ex phone and it ended the relationship. till today, every chance i get i still kneel down to thank God i spied on that phone.
Content??
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
baum1:

Madam, whether as a single or married man, it doesn't make sense. Take note. And in doing the right thing, an unmarried person is not supposed to be having sex. What is wrong is wrong, whether or not one falls into the temptation.

It's always good to provide another view so that some people reading posts like these will not go and start thinking some wrong things are correct.

point taken
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by kikies(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol.

Chop Ebure, mean sey "Make you no vex"
I vexed
Mk sure u don't roll like dat ooo
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by mrsfavour(f): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
firstolalekan:

Anumanu
Thunder fire u der idiót
Com hold my phone nau
I'll quote u as I please
JOBLESS U. i only made a comment which did nt in any way concern u and u kept eating ur self, why ? funny enough ur a male to follow all my comments. well, keep checking me and i will teach u morals since u are idle.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by mrsfavour(f): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
taemilola:
This is da bomb, I once did and it resulted into a hot slap.
Hahahaha ! pls dont go again. its not all men that can tolerate that a beg,no go again
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by mrsfavour(f): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
baum1:

Madam, that's the issue. People keep believing all marriages are bad when in fact many marriages are still great and participants respect their vows 101%. Many think or say this so as to justify their continuous fall for the temptation of extra-marital affairs. No one is saying there won't be temptations, but our major goal should be to overcome the temptations, not trying to justify falling into the temptations. Unfortunately, this is how many, not all, people think.

For me sha, what I beg God for every day is the skill and strength to overcome life's temptations. Only Him can give this.
God Is The Pillar .
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by photoshoot(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Fun ke I think it's greed
Thinking you can actually have the cake and eat it

Please it makes sense as a single man but when you are passed a certain age and have kids you need to apply discipline because your kids are watching you and will follow the same path

belittle and cheat on their mother and one day they will wake up and do the same thing to others because you are their first loving example of how they should love

There is PlayStation 4 even virtual reality enough fun and games

Those who cheat are wicked not fun

I remember when i did... I cried from beginning to end and never did it again was bold enough up until the reality set in I was betraying love

Even as a single man, I see no reason to cheat,

Well, it could be said that they are wicked as well, when considering the other person they are hurting.

But could we say they are motivated by wickedness?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

“I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.