Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters (46981 Views)

These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ThePlumbers(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
imurboss:

grin grin grin ......Is that all shocked

Yes...Okay, let me tell you, when it works you pay me later.

Go to www.web.whatsapp.com on your laptop, take her phone and go to menu on her whatsapp, click on "whatsapp web" scan the back code from web.whatsapp.com with her phone, it will connect. Even if she is in Australia and you are in Mars you can read her chats live. It works with only internet. So long her phone has internet and you have internet on your phone, just carry go. I use it personally for my convinience. And it doesnt log out except you log out yourself.

Come back here later to share your story from the hospital bed after the doctor must have diagnosed you of heart attack.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by iebanehita(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
imurboss:

So will she still face oputa panel after child birth when the place may not be tight like before

When you say child birth, that's definitely after marriage.

I know of a friend who had her first child via CS. She didn't want t give birth by pushing the baby through the hole.
so, there are options.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by imurboss: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
ThePlumbers:

Yes...Okay, let me tell you, when it works you pay me later.

Go to www.web.whatsapp.com on your laptop, take her phone and go to menu on her whatsapp, click on "whatsapp web" scan the back code from web.whatsapp.com with her phone, it will connect. Even if she is in Australia and you are in Mars you can read her chats live. It works with only internet. So long her phone has internet and you have internet on your phone, just carry go. I use it personally for my convinience. And it doesnt log out except you log out yourself.

Come back here later to share your story from the hospital bed after the doctor must have diagnosed you of heart attack.
[b][/b]

lol,there's no way i can be diagnosed of heart attack,on top of what....ko jo tongue . Thanks all the same
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by imurboss: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
iebanehita:

When you say child birth, that's definitely after marriage.

I know of a friend who had her first child via CS. She didn't want t give birth by pushing the baby through the hole.
so, there are options.

Goodluck my bro, goodluck my friend cheesy cheesy
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ThePlumbers(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
imurboss:
[/b][b][/b]

lol,there's no way i can be diagnosed of heart attack,on top of what....ko jo tongue . Thanks all the same

Except she is your olosho. If na girl wey you love, I am sorry for your heart........And if na olosho why you even won check her whatsapp
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by iebanehita(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
imurboss:

Goodluck my bro, goodluck my friend cheesy cheesy
Hehehe Thank you ma bro grin
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by imurboss: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2016
ThePlumbers:

Except she is your olosho. If na girl wey you love, I am sorry for your heart........And if na olosho why you even won check her whatsapp

olosho? for your info i'm a female grin grin
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by imurboss: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2016
iebanehita:

Hehehe
Thank you ma bro grin

I'm not bro but sis grin grin
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by iebanehita(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
imurboss:

I'm not bro but sis grin grin
Oh.. Really. you are a ladyboss then from your username.. Hehehehe Thank you my SisTa my friend.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ThePlumbers(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
imurboss:

olosho? for your info i'm a female grin grin

Doesnt stop you from catching heart attack when you catch him cheating
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by imurboss: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
ThePlumbers:

Doesnt stop you from catching heart attack when you catch him cheating

NO WAY! It's not worth it my dear but i would prefer to know
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ThePlumbers(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
imurboss:

NO WAY! It's not worth it my dear but i would prefer to know

Let me know after you must have known
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by imurboss: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2016
ThePlumbers:

Let me know after you must have known

Nothing dey happen
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Ugochukwu122(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
zeb04:
lol
i spied on my Ex phone and it ended the relationship. till today, every chance i get i still kneel down to thank God i spied on that phone.
LOL... u don mad my guy
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by anngrant: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Personally, I have never spied my spouse using a spyware or something like this, cause I trust him. But a good friend of mine has used Refog Keylogger to catch her cheating partner. Unfortunately, she caught him cheating on her with her cousin. It was like a stab in the back.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Amuga(f): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2016
Often......But I want to stop. its not Worth it
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by xross(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cost me 5years
After 5years just 1 scan tru her phone nd that was the end
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by taemilola(f): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
xross:
Cost me 5years

After 5years just 1 scan tru her phone nd that was the end
What happened?
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by xross(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
taemilola:
What happened?
I saw some funny chats Was bold enough to ask questions
And she felt I didn't mind my business and decided to breakup
I wasted 5yrs
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by preciousswett: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
I have. Went thru my husband's phone few months after we got married and discovered he was cheating,confronted him and he promised to change. Few months back saw a WhatsApp chat from a girl and discovered that he's cheating with more than one girl. Breaks my heart to know am married to a serial cheater. I thank God I went through his phone at least I have proof for when I sue for divorce
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by taemilola(f): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
xross:

I saw some funny chats
Was bold enough to ask questions

And she felt I didn't mind my business and decided to breakup

I wasted 5yrs
lolzzzz, thatsfunny though,sorry.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Talkingboy: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Share your experiences .

Share your experiences

Let people learn .

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Talkingboy: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Share your experiences .

Share your experiences

Let people learn .

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Talkingboy: 12:37pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by freshbear(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2018
ThePlumbers:

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by tabithababy(f): 3:57pm On May 19, 2018
ThePlumbers:

Hmmm
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by sammi21(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=ThePlumbers post=51458457]

Pay 5k.

Bros abeg am willing to pay 10k for this...i'm really suspicious of my woman right this very minute i have searched or ways to cracked her code on her phone and whatsapp too..bro abeg help me out i need to be sure of wat am getting into..even wen am on night duty @ work i get to see her online most time 1 or 2 am...bro abeg help me...
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by tabithababy(f): 7:17pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=sammi21 post=67701105][/quote].

Na wa o cheesy
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by sammi21(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2018
tabithababy:
Na wa o cheesy
Yeah na real wa....i need real evidence b4 i will quit d relationship..
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by djoe21(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
ekanDamie:

GBAM!!!

accessing my baes fone was one of d reasons we dint last. she totally passworded her fone from me, sotey d app she installed will snap me pics anytime I make an attempt.
d day I got hand of her fone, coman see voice notes of love professing. Choi
I was so devastated. I never trusted her since den.

my rule now is, if any future spouse dare try to lock her fone in d future,no excuse, she's gone!!!

Got me ROTFL with this your comment grin
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by djoe21(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
fitinwell:

Hubby's Phone is Locked with Optical Locks

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.