Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,256 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters (47061 Views)

These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by jaymichael(m): 1:43am On Nov 26, 2016
ThePlumbers:

My case exactly. I hacked her whatsapp onto my laptop and I couldnt believe how faithful my bae is. We are still waxing stronger
How do u that? please.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Menzy86(m): 1:46am On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Eeyah, I believe as human, we must all have flaws. But when that flaw is what would break my heart or marriage, I prefer to run.

You would find a better one, truss me grin

All you need is a time machine to go back in time. Cause the current ones we have eh... lipsrsealed
Omoh bro ehn....one year later, I still haven't met anythn worth my time. Matters worse, I lost my first and best Girlfriend ever (mum) just a month ago. It has completely changed everythn sef and time isn't on boiz side. Wat is keeping u up at 1;45am? Me thr is a church holding a vigil wit external speakers ryt behind my house and Im suppose to b at wk by 6am. See wahala?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by DucheSsMerezz(f): 1:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol @burning bush.

Pele, I am sure you didn't stay "hoping" that the person would change?

Cause, really, I don't think anyone who is meant for me would cheat on me. I rather move on.

I stayed o because for the first time I was willing to trust willing to build willing to hope but I learned quick its more complicated than that

Was raised around my grandparents so naturally forgiveness and tolerance I learned early

it's better to grow a friendship into a loving relationship that will lead to Marraige

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by unofficial(m): 1:51am On Nov 26, 2016
ednut1:
does not Worth it. reminds me of when i hacked my babes facebook. most of d so called disturbers and toasters were actually fucking her too. ah nearly faint

Boss, how did you survive it? grin
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

The bold aptly explains it all.
And besides this one you are saying God wanted you to check eh lipsrsealed

Yes because if I didn't I wont have faced the truth and seen that everything I was going through was because of it

The World is open someone I dont know hacked my Facebook and put their number in it changed the password changed my number problem solved

anyone can stalk you but know when to draw the line

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by jaymichael(m): 1:52am On Nov 26, 2016
ThePlumbers:

Go to www.web.whatsapp.com on your laptop, take her phone and go to menu on her whatsapp, click on "whatsapp web" scan the back code from web.whatsapp.com with her phone, it will connect. Even if she is in Australia and you are in Mars you can read her chats live. It works with only internet. So long her phone has internet and you have internet on your phone, just carry go. I use it personally for my convinience. And it doesnt log out except you log out yourself.

Come back here later to share your story from the hospital bed after the doctor must have diagnosed you of heart attack.
I thought whatsapp web logs out when the phone disconnects. What browser works best with it ?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by photoshoot(m): 1:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Menzy86:
Omoh bro ehn....one year later, I still haven't met anythn worth my time. Matters worse, I lost my first and best Girlfriend ever (mum) just a month ago. It has completely changed everythn sef and time isn't on boiz side. Wat is keeping u up at 1;45am? Me thr is a church holding a vigil wit external speakers ryt behind my house and Im suppose to b at wk by 6am. See wahala?

Eeyah, sorry about that bro.
Churches and this loud speaker thing even at night. Una no fit report the church?
Well, am up, because... errr... I guess I can't just sleep. Tomorrow is Saturday, so I could sleep all day long.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Menzy86(m): 1:54am On Nov 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes and I saw my ex contact on his phone shocked shocked
I sharply deleted it cheesy
Up till today I'm sure he's still wondering how my ex contact suddenly disappeared from his phone grin....it must be a ghost lipsrsealed grin
I just had to save him the stress smiley
hahahahaha dat might not work for a guy lyk me cos I hav had only like three serious rships in my life and I still hav their numbers in my head. And d first one was like 8yrs ago!
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by photoshoot(m): 1:55am On Nov 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

I stayed o because for the first time I was willing to trust willing to build willing to hope but I learned quick its more complicated than that

Was raised around my grandparents so naturally forgiveness and tolerance I learned early

it's better to grow a friendship into a loving relationship that will lead to Marraige

Hmm,that would have been a tough one to handle. Obviously the way you viewed him would change as well?

@bold, at the expense of your heart??
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by photoshoot(m): 1:57am On Nov 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Yes because if I didn't I wont have faced the truth and seen that everything I was going through was because of it

The World is open someone I dont know hacked my Facebook and put their number in it changed the password changed my number problem solved

anyone can stalk you but know when to draw the line

You are right about that, to know when to draw the line is important. But am I willing to draw the line when my heart convinces me that you aren't loyal.
Ish!
Relationship can be complicated.. I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Hmm,that would have been a tough one to handle. Obviously the way you viewed him would change as well?

@bold, at the expense of your heart??

Never that's the whole point anyone who has no problem hurting you deliberately to gain the upper hand has no business loving you because they don't

These experiences shape us to do better

It changed because he changed

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by photoshoot(m): 2:01am On Nov 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Never that's the whole point anyone who has no problem hurting you deliberately to gain the upper hand has no business loving you because they don't ...

These experiences shape us to do better

It changed because he changed

...and they would never love you.
Well, its good it changed. One would be more cautious in situations Like that to come.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

You are right about that, to know when to draw the line is important. But am I willing to draw the line when my heart convinces me that you aren't loyal.
Ish!
Relationship can be complicated.. I tell you

Let me give you an example ...

guy is toasting me
I say I'm in love with someone else
while just on a casual trip I encounter them they tell me to come by they have a pool I decline next thing they verbally accuse me of thinking everyone is out to date me and that he just wanted to talk as a friend and that he's a Christian etc

you can still be faithful and lose the one you love because to block their own realizations about their own actions and consequences you have to be the casualty

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

...and they would never love you.
Well, its good it changed. One would be more cautious in situations Like that to come.

You dont have to tell me I am right where I am loved and appreciated and trust me anyone who wakes up and doesn't even greet you before insulting you

is not worth my love today tomorrow or the next

there are good men around

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by totorimi: 2:06am On Nov 26, 2016
Spy at your spouse phone at the risk of a heart attack, my advice is dont bother trying it unless you want to hate him or her for life. Just pretend that they are the only love of your life until reality hits you but never go looking for trouble where it is sleeping jeje. Some people on their phone they have abused their spouses calling them names, some have sent nude pictures of themselves.
The things couples do with their phones if we are to ask the service providers to purblish everybody's phone messages, honestly some people will die before their time.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by metallisc(m): 2:10am On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Eeyah, sorry about that bro.
Churches and this loud speaker thing even at night. Una no fit report the church?
Well, am up, because... errr... I guess I can't just sleep. Tomorrow is Saturday, so I could sleep all day long.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by mistermoi(m): 2:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by photoshoot(m): 2:15am On Nov 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Let me give you an example ...

guy is toasting me
I say I'm in love with someone else
while just on a casual trip I encounter them they tell me to come by they have a pool I decline next thing they verbally accuse me of thinking everyone is out to date me and that he just wanted to talk as a friend and that he's a Christian etc

you can still be faithful and lose the one you love because to block their own realizations about their own actions and consequences you have to be the casualty

Well, that's something. If he is toasting you, would he still say he wants to talk as a friend? I believe as a lady within the first week of communication with a new guy friend, you should be able to note if he is coming in as a friend or numerous toasters. That way, you know how to wade such person off before it becomes:

I encounter them they tell me to come by they have a pool I decline next thing they verbally accuse me of thinking everyone is out to date me and that he just wanted to talk as a friend and that he's a Christian etc

The bolded is very true!
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by photoshoot(m): 2:19am On Nov 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

You dont have to tell me I am right where I am loved and appreciated and trust me anyone who wakes up and doesn't even greet you before insulting you

is not worth my love today tomorrow or the next

there are good men around

Yes, good men abound just like women.
We all have flaws, a cheating partner is the worst one can ever try to put up with. It "may" never work. smiley
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by chronique(m): 2:21am On Nov 26, 2016
You're not in good terms with your MIL and you're happy with it? You must be very intelligent.
Asey:
i used to spy on my husbands phone a lot. To tell u the truth,i had to stop because it was vausing problems in our young marriage. ot was not like i suspected him.of cheating or anything of that sort.

the whatsapp messages coming from his mother to his phone about me and my family was nothing to write home about. she was actually teaching her son how to run our home and infact telling him not to spend any dime on me.

it ended up.in a very nasty argument. i am not even in good terms with MIL and i am very happy wiit it.

I VE PROMISED MYSELF TO STOP DIGGING INTO HUBBYS FON TO AVOID ANY FUTURE PROBLEMS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Well, that's something. If he is toasting you, would he still say he wants to talk as a friend? I believe as a lady within the first week of communication with a new guy friend, you should be able to note if he is coming in as a friend or numerous toasters. That way, you know how to wade such person off before it becomes:

The bolded is very true!
That's my point the mention of the pool was a bit forward and a put off so I declined the offer

But what I didn't understand was the mini rage afterwards a woman has a right to say no

if i went I'm very sure the word ho will come up

Men really take a lot for granted their without a foundation in Christ

It's just an experience you dont have to be tied to that forever thats the whole point go through it to grow

the way you treat people says alot about how you see yourself

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by photoshoot(m): 2:36am On Nov 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

That's my point the mention of the pool was a bit forward and a put off so I declined the offer

But what I didn't understand was the mini rage afterwards a woman has a right to say no

Men really take a lot for granted their without a foundation in Christ

Lol, you indeed do have every right.

You want to talk as a friend to someone who is in a relationship and your best venue is the pool, well, different strokes...

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Yes, good men abound just like women.
We all have flaws, a cheating partner is the worst one can ever try to put up with. It "may" never work. smiley

it will never work and the price which is usually a death sentence is paid by all and none are spared

I feel like self control is really something you learn as you live. I am human I've made mistakes but The body really is a temple

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by leisuretym: 2:43am On Nov 26, 2016
do it but never let her know, and least just to know your stand, the best thing you can do for your self. 99% arent loyal.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by photoshoot(m): 2:57am On Nov 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

it will never work and the price which is usually a death sentence is paid by all and none are spared

I feel like self control is really something you learn as you live. I am human I've made mistakes but The body really is a temple

I do argue with myself that those that cheat in this present dispensation does so nor because they don't have self control, but for fun.

Funny, I know. While, previously, the rate at which people cheat could be said to be on a low side and those that indulge in it would be apportioned the Blame of not having self control- because then there was this aura of err preserving ones self et al. Your partner doesn't agree to sex_ you can't control yourself. You look elsewhere for it while still dating. We can say such a person lacks control.

But now, this dispensation, both parties are fully i involved sexually. And you still go out to cheat, is that still lack of self control?
Prolly, most do it just for fun or if you have a better word to explain it.

Sorry, I digressed a tad bit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by baum1: 3:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Alariwo2:

I'm happy for you.. the fact that your husband is smart and has respect for you regardless of whatever he does secretly is commendable
I'm not saying he is cheating o.. there's a probability he might

I remember a guy who brought his kids to a joint I was some months back, his wife came to pick the kids while he left to get some items. you need to see the love, the air of comfort and their lovely boys.. very nice family

fast forward to like 2 hours later, I met this same guy at a mall with his side babe cuddling and all..
then I gave up

No need to give up man. Many faithful men exist in this world. As God told Elijah, there are still hundreds of prophets that have not bowed to baal..Not all men have given in or will ever give in to temptations which by the way must surely come.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by baum1: 3:07am On Nov 26, 2016
progress69:

The guys still making this mistake in this century though, i tire ffor them. My friend was doing the good boy thing too, the annoying thing was the gf was still in school sef. He was working. He never checked her phone but that is what she does first when she comes around. The babe started disturbing him to come and do intro, so when she came around, something just told him to snoop on the phone, to be sure of who he is about making decision to settle with. Lo and behold, if it was just chat, it is better, he found voice notes of his babe describing how she gave another guy mouth action, and another voice note asking the guy if he enjoyed it. He almost ran mad. He kept saying this na babe wey dey do all good girl with me. Always forming saint.
We didn't even know on time, he opened up when he couldn't keep it again.

Guy, wetin come happen? He tell the babe? Dem go on with the intro?
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by waldigit: 3:21am On Nov 26, 2016
bamisepeters:
It might sound somehow though, but let's face reality because this is very common among us. Not just the married ones, those courting are often caught in the act.

Even if you claim you are not a jealous type you still do this once in a while either by error or willingly.

I remembered the day i did this, i was fingling with her phone, trying to set some applications she needed and then a whatsapp chat came in which i couldn't understand.

I don't want to be left in the dark, i had to open and see what had been said to understand, but thank God it is not the one that gives heart attack because that is what you can possibly get from spying into your spouse's chat.

I don't think it is doubt of trust to do this but not advisable.

It is not just men that do this, women fall prey too, i don't want to say women do more, yet, they claim they will never touch your phone without your permission.

But immediately you come out of bathroom you will notice change of position of your device while the men will pray you get something to do in the kitchen and you forget your phone behind.

It is human, trust is not the issue but curiosity. We want to know what they are doing behind us to be sure if we are safe, yet, we know it is not right as it can cause HBP, unsettled argument and others of there kinds.

The question is ; have you ever spied on your spouse's phone? Why?

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/moment-of-truth-have-you-ever-spied-on.html

I am married and a believer. I harbour no secret. My phone is open to my wife and my social media is open Hence I reserve the right to access her accounts as well. We must watch each others backs. That's partnership. When you are about to go down I pull you up. Jolt you back to your senses. Thats how to roll. But if I don't have access to your secret world it can become weakness and later temptation.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by moonraker(m): 3:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Nope.. What you dont know wont kill you period...

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by InvertedHammer: 3:53am On Nov 26, 2016
ollah1:

I have been waiting to see this. Why collect her phone when the phone is yours already "remotely"?
/
It takes a certain kind of person.

There are always hard or easy way of doing things.

The one with a third eye always prefer the latter.
\
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by xty50(f): 3:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Hmm am just glad i checked n found d truth in time.somtin dat we started no secrets with time he piled up secrets with his lies.tnk God i checked his fon n got clue.if given d chance i will check again.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) / Guys Can You Do This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.