Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] (63128 Views)

Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid / Glitz And Glam At A Nairalanders Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by joanana(f): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Wow, what a beautiful couple. And a bigger wow because it's an inter-tribal marriage. Maybe our NCAN will realize love conquers all. To the gorgeous couple Joanana and Tman14, I wish you a blissful married life. May you both grow old in love and peace. Congratulations dearies. I am so happy for you.

Thank you dear. God bless you too love

Happy Birthday Dear

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
joanana:

Thank you dear. God bless you too love
Happy Birthday Dear
Thanks dear.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by horciglowri(f): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lyk ur brain is drippin pee abi?

Jenny1010:

see this baga
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by chinanu123(f): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Dharneehell:
Invite to your heart ni
lol, you're welcome
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Dharneehell(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2016
chinanu123:

lol, you're welcome
Alright, can I ask you a question?
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by chinanu123(f): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Dharneehell:
Alright, can I ask you a question?
You have my ears.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Dharneehell(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2016
chinanu123:

You have my ears.
If you won a lotto, and the amount you won was your phone number. What will the amount be? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by chinanu123(f): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Dharneehell:
If you won a lotto, and the amount you won was your phone number. What will the amount be? grin

The amount will be my phone number nah.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Dharneehell(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2016
chinanu123:

The amount will be my phone number nah.
Yeah, but I need to know the amount in figures.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by chinanu123(f): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2016
Dharneehell:
Yeah, but I need to know the amount in figures.

It's with my bank I can't remember.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Dharneehell(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2016
chinanu123:

It's with my bank I can't remember.
Gee! You be frustrating my effort though. grin
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by MrCork: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2016
joanana:
Oga Seun... I dey vex for you ooo. After I give u invite finish u no come abi... angry if I catch you eh!

MET my boo on nl and today we are happily married.

Oga seun thank you na here I see my boo

Aunty abi na Uncle Lala do the needful na

angry
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by chinanu123(f): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2016
Dharneehell:
Gee! You be frustrating my effort though. grin

Lols.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by MrCork: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2016
joanana:
Oga Seun... I dey vex for you ooo. After I give u invite finish u no come abi... angry if I catch you eh!

MET my boo on nl and today we are happily married.

Oga seun thank you na here I see my boo

Aunty abi na Uncle Lala do the needful na

..is she lightskin? angry
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Dharneehell(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2016
chinanu123:

Lols.
About to send a PM, hope I'll get a reply.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by joanana(f): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2016
MrCork:

..is she lightskin? angry

Mr. Cock y r u angry?
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Prince202020(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2016
iamkingzlee:
You wan see am here? Here gan gan? cheesy

Hahahaha iamkingzlee my brother na so, I am seriously searching, romance land na my house now.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Dharneehell(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2016
chinanu123:

Lols.
Uhmm, is that a NO?
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by chinanu123(f): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2016
Dharneehell:
Uhmm, is that a NO?
No Sir.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Bishops10(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, how you take know say I sabi bake cake? Anyway, today is my birthday. Join me in thanking God.
See my Yoruba teacher oo.....so you've forgotten about me soo soon anyways
HAPPY BIRTHDAY in Arrears.
wishing you all the good tidings of life.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 24, 2017
Woaw, Joanana happy married life o.
Some don't believe they can meet their spouse online,
They are still living in the olden days when it comes to marriage yet they no longer write letters and post at the post offices but use emails and other messaging apps. They make use of mobile phones rather than travel the distance to meet with who they want to converse with etc. Hypocrisy is the word.
Technology has gone ahead and the wise ones avail themselves the opportunities it brings while others continue to wallow in hypocrisy and limiting themselves to their immediate environments.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE jare!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by joanana(f): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Sincere4u:
They are still living in the olden days when it comes to marriage yet they no longer write letters and post at the post offices but use emails and other messaging apps. They make use of mobile phones rather than travel the distance to meet with who they want to converse with etc. Hypocrisy is the word.
Technology has gone ahead and the wise ones avail themselves the opportunities it brings while others continue to wallow in hypocrisy and limiting themselves to their environments.

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
joanana:

Thanks grin
You are welcome my friend. Live in peace, and be there for each other.
Re: Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sincere4u:
Technology has gone ahead and the wise ones avail themselves the opportunities it brings while others continue to wallow in hypocrisy and limiting themselves to their immediate environments.

Spot on boss, people are finding love these days with ease via the social media but with the increased ease comes increased risk. We all just have to be careful and prayerful.
Congrats though to your friend, Joanana.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.