Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297097 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
jephito:

My question is "where" sir

It will be issued at your place of primary assignment
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by SAAduwo: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls help me send the soft or screen grab copy to aduxy2k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by SAAduwo: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls help me send the soft or screen grab copy to aduxy2k@yahoo.co.uk or help me check my name aduwo olushola. alimosho (npower teach)
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by SAAduwo: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls help me send the soft or screen grab copy to aduxy2k@yahoo.co.uk or help me check my name aduwo olushola. alimosho (npower teach)@prettyamebo
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by prettyamebo: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
SAAduwo:
pls help me send the soft or screen grab copy to aduxy2k@yahoo.co.uk or help me check my name aduwo olushola. alimosho (npower teach)@prettyamebo

I only have n-health
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
*ANNOUNCEMENT TO THOSE THAT JUST RECEIVED FIRST PAYMENT*
Go and check your portal. *Verified logo* is now appearing and choosing of device is also available too. I have seen for so many people now. It is real.
No time to waste time again
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michmich22: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
AutosBay pls is d posting for secondary sch out? under district 1.

It will be issued at your place of primary assignment [/quote]
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michmich22: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
When did they pay it? and is d posting letter out for secondary sch? under district 1
ANNOUNCEMENT TO THOSE THAT JUST RECEIVED FIRST PAYMENT*
Go and check your portal. *Verified logo* is now appearing and choosing of device is also available too. I have seen for so many people now. It is real.
No time to waste time again[/quote]
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
AutosBay:
If you have issues of wrong name, wrong date of birth, wrong BVN in your N-Power Volunteers profile, you can do this to correct it to start getting your monthly stipend.

Send the below details to
support@npvn.desk-mail.com or selection@npower.gov.ng

Subject of your Mail: Incorrect Name and Date of Birth
1) Your full name
2) Phone number
3) E-mail address
4) Date of Birth
5) Incorrect details showing on your NPVN PROFILE (if possible screen shot, scan)

Note that you’ll be contacted in case of incorrect BVN or account number.

Send to :
support@npvn.desk-mail.com
I don't know why I haven't been paid, but when I got to check my bvn details in the bank I found out my surname which was supposed to be "ALLI" was spelt "ALI"with every other information correct. And with such error I wasn't contacted. But I've made the correction, still yet to be paid though. N-power can be annoying sha!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hello make sure you go back to your bank and confirm that the correction has been made. I'd advise you to visit another branch. Afterwards you can contact npower to inform them of the correction, but I believe once your bank corrects any error, you'll receive your payment because that's what happened to me too.

Good luck
kov624665:

I don't know why I haven't been paid, but when I got to check my bvn details in the bank I found out my surname which was supposed to be "ALLI" was spelt "ALI"with every other information correct. And with such error I wasn't contacted. But I've made the correction, still yet to be paid though. N-power can be annoying sha!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
visita:
Hello make sure you go back to your bank and confirm that the correction has been made. I'd advise you to visit another branch. Afterwards you can contact npower to inform them of the correction, but I believe once your bank corrects any error, you'll receive your payment because that's what happened to me too.

Good luck
Thank you so much!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jephito(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Verified but not paid?

If your name is spelled wrongly or not overly put on. NPVN portal, send your complaint to support@npvn.desk-mail.com. Attach a valid means of identity card and screen short of your profile on NPVN
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2017
Having payment Issues?
Those with critical/Minor problem(s) should have direct upper hand communication with the NPVN immediate correction Department, Abuja on
this E-mail:
support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Pls make sure you define your problem(s) and correction details properly. This could be your final bus stop, so use this opportunity well. They may reply you immediately or hours later.
HOW TO WRITE TO THAT E-MAIL ADDRESS.
Example: if your problem is non payment.
(A) E-mail title : Non payment of stipends
(B) The body of your message should be like this:
1) Full name
2) The email address you registered with
4) Your bank account number
5) Your BVN
6) NPOWER program: teach, AGRO or health?
7) Your State, Your local government
9) Phone number you registered with
10) Your bank name
Please you don't need to greet anybody as you write, avoid unnecessary words and sentences. Go straight to your point, don't tell stories because they don't have time to read story, because too many complaints are on their table to attend to.
WARNING:
when you have sent your message, please do not send another one, wait till that one is resolved. When you send your message, make sure you keep checking your NPVN profile to see whether or not your issue has been resolved or sorted out. The best.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2017
N-power Lagos
TO IKORODU NPOWER BENEFICIARIES
The following volunteers are to come to Ayangburen Methodist school tomorrow by 11am
1. paid and unpaid volunteers that hasnt been posted
2. if your name was blank during the first exercise
3 Nhealth and Ncommunity volunteers whose address do not tally with the LG or LCDA posted to.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Who can tell if The Ministry of Agric, Oko-oba gate will be opened today
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2017
kov624665:
Who can tell if The Ministry of Agric, Oko-oba gate will be opened today

Someone told me today is half day, they might close early
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2017
AutosBay:

Someone told me today is half day, they might close early
Thanks, planning to go there today but saw it in the news that there is declaration of Public holiday by the govt. I no wan waste ma money on transport sha!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2017
AutosBay:
*ANNOUNCEMENT TO THOSE THAT JUST RECEIVED FIRST PAYMENT*
No time to waste time again

That's right. I am a witness to this. I just checked and my account has been verified. I have also chosen my device.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2017
To save you guys the stress of looking for some little answers to your question just visit support.npvn.ng you will see a search field at the top of their page, just type your question into the search box, you will see similar questions with solutions to it, better still you can scroll down on their page to see frequently asked questions faq
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2017
has anybody gotten the posting list for Nhealth alimosho........dnt knw Wat to do again, am in darkness .
pls epp me 08165305409
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Beckyojes:
@prettyamobe please send me the list "A" can't find my name on the list B. Thanks so much. beckyojes@gmail.com

pls send me d list if u Av it Nhealth. Tnks
list A n B
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good Afternoon house!!!
Autosbay I hail you specially even though you have refused to respond to my greetings and comments.

I'll like to draw the attention of this honourable house in general and that of Autosbay in particular to the attitude of the so-called reps using Alimosho as a case study.

One of us reported Adeyemi Fisayo and has a screen shot of their WhatsApp conversation, which will be displayed.

House, is too much of a deal to ask a colleague to help you check your name due to ill-health? The response he gave eventually after taking him like forever did not even address the issue if the volunteer.

I just want you all to bear in mind that this is social media. You don't know who is who. Fisayo went further and remove his profile picture on WhatsApp. Whatever that means just be sure you can't hide forever.

Autosbay I so much respect you and the way you handle things but I don't have confidence in those you surround yourself with. Or should I just say Adeyemi Fisayo is a bad egg and a misfit? The fact that you are a rep does not make you Almighty.

Whoever knows Adeyemi Fisayo tell him to tread carefully that the ground is slippery.

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
bibbysussy:
Good Afternoon house!!!
Autosbay I hail you specially even though you have refused to respond to my greetings and comments.

I'll like to draw the attention of this honourable house in general and that of Autosbay in particular to the attitude of the so-called reps using Alimosho as a case study.

One of us reported Adeyemi Fisayo and has a screen shot of their WhatsApp conversation, which will be displayed.

House, is it too much of a deal to ask a colleague to help you check your name due to ill-health? The response he gave eventually after taking him like forever did not even address the issue of the volunteer.

I just want you all to bear in mind that this is social media. You don't know who is who. Fisayo went further and remove his profile picture on WhatsApp. Whatever that means just be sure you can't hide forever.

Autosbay I so much respect you and the way you handle things but I don't have confidence in those you surround yourself it. Or should I just say Adeyemi Fisayo is a bad egg and a misfit? The fact that you are a rep does not make you Almighty.

Whoever knows Adeyemi Fisayo tell him to tread carefully that the ground is slippery.

Still on the matter

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Voice of the Voiceless!!!

BushHunter been a while. Trust you are doing great?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
BULLSH1T! you think that dude would do that on your behalf? that mofo once asked me money concerning unpaid stuff......already gave up on the deadonarrival programm.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
bibbysussy:
Voice of the Voiceless!!!

BushHunter been a while. Trust you are doing great?

Been busy with my LIFE....and i thank God am moving forward thanks

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
BULLSH1T! you think that dude would do that on your behalf? that mofo once asked me money concerning unpaid stuff......already gave up on the deadonarrival programm.

His matter will be treated!!! I am taking up his case to the appropriate authorities for extortion. Others like him will learn never to underestimate the faceless figure behind social media. All the comments on this thread are proofs against Alimosho reps.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

Been busy with my LIFE....and i thank God am moving forward thanks

Send me a mail and let's talk!!!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by prettyamebo: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
dammyloye:

pls send me d list if u Av it Nhealth. Tnks
list A n B

I only have B ooo! And I've sent it to u before
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
bibbysussy:

Send me a mail and let's talk!!!

Mailed you already.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by olamitemilayo: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
AutosBay:
Nhealth, NAgro and NCommunity posting lists are all out please contact your representative for each local government area, the list shows your place of deployment

N-power Lagos
MEET YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
1. Anifowoshe. 08034889008 Ajeromi
2 Oseni Owolabi 08105864588 Shomolu
3. Ayoola 08093575642
4. Morgan 08064687973 Mushin
5. Paschal 07015942771 Amuwo
6. Yusuf. 08062276464 Apapa
7 Lawal 07033255396 kosofe
8. Libralist 08066999344 ifako ijaye
9. Abdulkareem Afeez 08089123886 Mainland
10. Abdulkareem Suraiyat 09098909058 Ikorodu
11. Odoh Benedicta 07031091912 Amuwo
12. Ayodeji Olalekan 07034481621 Badagry
13. Adeyemi Fisayo 08059399996 Alimosho
14 Ismail 07031850411 Alimosho
15. Sir Nudi Desmond. 08051460194 Alimosho
16. Anthony 08060761475 Ojo
17. Akinfolarin Ayobami 08035195450 Lagos island
18. James 08162816636 Surulere
19. Abass 08034802797 Epe
20. Hassan 08126329816 Ojo
Pls is dere anyone from shomolu local govt because I didnt see shomolu in NAGRO pls what is happening? I sent msg to d representative but no response what should we do because I couldn't find my name on the list

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.