Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297104 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
TO IKORODU NPOWER BENEFICIARIES
The following volunteers are to come to Ayangburen Methodist school tomorrow by 11am
1. paid and unpaid volunteers that hasnt been posted
2. if your name was blank during the first exercise
3 Nhealth and Ncommunity volunteers whose address do not tally with the LG or LCDA posted to.
hello bro, am an N-Agro volunteer, Alimosho. Please where do I go to for my posting or who do I contact. Thanks.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Superdont: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2017
I have still not gotten any stipend. Can I still be helped please? NTeach Eti Osa Local Government. I greatly appreciate your anticipated help
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Femorama: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2017
I am running to God now on this Alimoso reps now... Either yes or no was on my name in the list b4 but now my name is not found and they can't still proffer solution.. Don't want to be angry first.... #waitingpatiently
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Femorama:
I am running to God now on this Alimoso reps now... Either yes or no was on my name in the list b4 but now my name is not found and they can't still proffer solution.. Don't want to be angry first.... #waitingpatiently

pls where did u get d list........am looking for Nhealth alimosho
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Sirakj(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Is Nteach posting out?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Kemmystar: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
For those of us dt were postd to pry sch, pls who has d idea of wen we r to resume as im hearing different dates
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
pls wen r dey gonna pay us our dec n jan stipend naa dis is getting outa hand, lagos state tins na so e dey b
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2017
stphil:
pls wen r dey gonna pay us our dec n jan stipend naa dis is getting outa hand, lagos state tins na so e dey b
When some have not even received half of what you've gotten? Kontinu
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2017
N-power Lagos
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This is to inform all verified beneficiaries who have been verified with "YES" whether paid or unpaid but are yet to be posted, it is 95% complete and will be completed soon.
Secondly, unpaid beneficiaries list has been sent from Abuja to the focal person and the reasons they are not paid are as follows;
1. Invalid account records (unmatched BVN/names account matches, non NUBAN account numbers e.t.c)
2. Unpaid meaning these are validated and paid beneficiaries but the bank returned their money perhaps the account is dormant or any other reason.
3. Beneficiaries who are yet to reselect devices based on the instruction that volunteers who selected HP devices are to login to their NPVN platform to reselect devices. The deadline for this has been extended to Monday April 17th at 11:59pm. (Note that the list of those that are yet to reselect devices has been sent from Abuja to the focal person)
From Monday 17th, 2017, The unpaid and beneficiaries who re yet to reselect list will be with each LG representatives. Kindly get to your rep for more details on the modalities.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
N-power Lagos
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If you are yet to receive payment, this due to error in your account details and reason you are not paid has been stated in front of your name in the newly invalid/unpaid list sent from Abuja.
You are therefore advise to head straight to your LG starting from Tuesday April by 10am.
Please note that this is the last correction that will made regarding non payment of stipends. Make use of this opportunity now before its too late.
All unpaid IKORODU beneficiaries and those who want to check their name on the verified master list will now converge on Tuesday. Monday's meeting has been cancelled.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by habayommy: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Good day everyone,
I've been posted but it is not reflecting on my profile . #Nteach Ikeja
Deployment: Yet to be announced
Assignment: Yet to be announced.

Hope It's not a problem?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Kemmystar: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
habayommy:
Good day everyone,
I've been posted but it is not reflecting on my profile . #Nteach Ikeja
Deployment: Yet to be announced
Assignment: Yet to be announced.

Hope It's not a problem?
. It's nt an isue at all. Even mine has nt reflectd
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Sirakj(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Where did you check the posting?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
pls, Wu has Nhealth list alimosho, I Av been asking since no reply.........hw will I get it?
nw I dnt knw if am still involved in dis npower program or nt......no tangible info. since d said list came out I Av nt seen it n dnt knw d next step to take pls epp.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If you are yet to receive payment, this due to error in your account details and reason you are not paid has been stated in front of your name in the newly invalid/unpaid list sent from Abuja.
You are therefore advise to head straight to your LG starting from Tuesday April by 10am.
Please note that this is the last correction that will made regarding non payment of stipends. Make use of this opportunity now before its too late.
All unpaid IKORODU beneficiaries and those who want to check their name on the verified master list will now converge on Tuesday. Monday's meeting has been cancelled.

This NPOWER of a thing is more of scam in Lagos State, especially Eti-Osa lg. Despite the fact that I did my verification January, it is highly unfortunate that all info in front of my name is just blank (no yes, no no). Now when I checked the said list with our rep, my name is no longer on the list. Imagine the amount of money I have spent on transport to Obalende over the time but Lagos State govt has done what they like. This is very pathetic and unreasonable! I still don't knw how they can claim we did verifications and all the info of almost 70% of participants in Eti Osa LG went blank without explanation. Nawa for Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
N-AGRO Agege LGA....what is the full meaning of "RID". That is my placement
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Are these local government representatives not on this forum? Agege L.G.A rep, I need your attention
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Moving4: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Goodnews about N-Power Payment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e146bNO7N6E
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by CellTabRepairs: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2017
If only you know how much earning power rests in your hands!
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2017
kov624665:
N-AGRO Agege LGA....what is the full meaning of "RID". That is my placement

Rural Infrastructural Development.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by xhermuel(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2017
SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE THAT PLAYS BET,YOU CAN CONTACT ME PRIVATELY THROUGH CALL OR WHATSAPP, IF YOU NEED MY VIP GAMES OR TIPS =>> +2347060412316
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Hi all,
Check out NPOWER twitter account seems they are shifting interest to Lagos. Volunteers with issues can post their complaints in a required format to their twitter account now using the rectify tweet.

They will be visiting Lagos tomorrow, though no venue indicated, it will possibly be at Alausa Ikeja.

Check the attached screenshots.

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2017
angeltolly:

Hmm, Thanks, your head dey there. Is it true all these sections/departments are inside the Ministry of Agric complex at Oko-oba there?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2017
angeltolly:

Hmm, Thanks, your head dey there. Is it true all these sections/departments are inside the Ministry of Agric complex at Oko-oba there?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
kov624665:

Was also posted to RID. And yes the departments are there in Oko-oba but possibly have to work outside sha. Dunno yet
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2017
angeltolly:

Was also posted to RID. And yes the departments are there in Oko-oba but possibly have to work outside sha. Dunno yet
Ok.....just won't want anything tedious. I believe 23 guys won't be working 5 days a week
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
angeltolly:

Ok.....just won't want anything tedious. I believe 23 guys won't be working 5 days a week
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
N-power Lagos
PLEASE PASS UR COMMENTS TO NPOWER FACEBOOK PAGE, NOT HERE. BUT IF IT IS ISSUE RELATING TO POSTING, PLS CALL UR REP TO ASSIST U.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by habayommy: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kemmystar:
. It's nt an isue at all. Even mine has nt reflectd
Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
PLEASE PASS UR COMMENTS TO NPOWER FACEBOOK PAGE, NOT HERE. BUT IF IT IS ISSUE RELATING TO POSTING, PLS CALL UR REP TO ASSIST U.
Do you think the facebook thing will do someone any good? They just wanna gather up traffic. How can they help you when there is no means of identifying yourself #justSaying
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.