Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297105 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by gr8one: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
angeltolly:

Was also posted to RID. And yes the departments are there in Oko-oba but possibly have to work outside sha. Dunno yet
please where did you check your name and please is tomorrow not too late to check?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
gr8one:
please where did you check your name and please is tomorrow not too late to check?
That's if the wind or rain hasn't pulled it off the wall

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by olamitemilayo: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
AutosBay:
Nhealth, NAgro and NCommunity posting lists are all out please contact your representative for each local government area, the list shows your place of deployment

N-power Lagos
MEET YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
1. Anifowoshe. 08034889008 Ajeromi
2 Oseni Owolabi 08105864588 Shomolu
3. Ayoola 08093575642
4. Morgan 08064687973 Mushin
5. Paschal 07015942771 Amuwo
6. Yusuf. 08062276464 Apapa
7 Lawal 07033255396 kosofe
8. Libralist 08066999344 ifako ijaye
9. Abdulkareem Afeez 08089123886 Mainland
10. Abdulkareem Suraiyat 09098909058 Ikorodu
11. Odoh Benedicta 07031091912 Amuwo
12. Ayodeji Olalekan 07034481621 Badagry
13. Adeyemi Fisayo 08059399996 Alimosho
14 Ismail 07031850411 Alimosho
15. Sir Nudi Desmond. 08051460194 Alimosho
16. Anthony 08060761475 Ojo
17. Akinfolarin Ayobami 08035195450 Lagos island
18. James 08162816636 Surulere
19. Abass 08034802797 Epe
20. Hassan 08126329816 Ojo
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by mudor: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2017
good morning,please has any Ikeja Nagro volunteer been posted? please if yes,how did you go about it and were you given posting letter?...ibeg when u go resume
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=olamitemilayo post=55668814][/quote

AutosBay..... I still can't reach Lagos mainland Rep.... To check my name for NTeach.....
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Who knows where Agege volunteers are checking and correcting their names...... Asking for a friend
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=element4 post=55673170][/quote]

Go to your education district or local government education authority to check your name

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by CellTabRepairs: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
BUSINESS U Should Do Right Away!
Small business you say?.NGN 30k(about $100 min) average daily is possible &more! U do the sum for what is being averaged per month! Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. Educated? Start small but grow, package it well, employ others, while U supervise.This is guaranteed with depth of skills & acumen in smartphones & Tablets Repairs business.. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
This goes to unpaid volunteers!!
Sorry if you have been calling and I didn't pick your calls.just entered now from alausa.That was the reason I couldn't pick the calls.Someone needs to concentrate at that alausa to achieved.
For those of you that saw your name in the invalid lists of unpaid volunteers,I know you'v effected the necessary corrections with me and I am going to submit the corrected details probably this week.But you can also help yourself by sending your complain to the email below

1. support@npvn.desk-mail.com
2. Support@npvn.ng.

Please dont have negative thought about the email above because people have been using it and Npower officials are attending to them.I had personally helped people through this email and their problem was solved.
If you could remember,you did corrections of bank details with some people and they have been paid so you can also help yourself by reaching them through those email but that doesn't stop me from submitting the one you corrected with me.Am only telling to make things fast and it's better you heed.
For those that didnt see their names in the list of those Npower wanted to pay,I mean the invalid lists;to be sincere,I cant guarantee that you are going to get paid because that's is the list of those they want to pay.But at thesame time,there's nothing impossible for God to do.Maybe they would send another list of unpaid volunteers and your name will be there..so dont loose hope on this program atall.
That's the latest for now and if there is new development,you guys will definitely get that from me.

Liberalist.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
N-power Lagos
Good News: I got ds info frm one of our colleagues in Abuja. Any one who had issues wt payment shud start sending their complains now to email below. What so ever u want to correct on ur profile shall be done wt immediate effects. Am a witness to this, after I left our meeting today have helped 7pple, wt my mail, u can someone too wt ur mail or u direct them to d mail bellow; support@npvn.desk-mail.com. My profile names has just be corrected likewise d pple I help not upto 3hrs now has been calling to say thanks. Let begin to relate this to our pple now. Thanks
copied

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
N-power Lagos
Mrs dayo who acts as Mrs kosokos assistant just called me now to info all n agro beneficiaries from alimosho, agege. Ifako ijaiye and oshodi whose names appear on other lga ie epe not to worry cos their names will be moved back to western zone. That everyone will be posted near his or her lga of residence pls broadcast
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by samkego: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Good day house
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
N-power Lagos
REPORT FROM REPS MEETING IN ALAUSA
We were at Alausa today to meet with the focal person as instructed by her. The initial intention of the meeting was to brief us on the visit of the monitoring team to Lagos, but fortunately for us, Mr. Afolabi is in Lagos and he used the opportunity to visit the focal person at Alausa and later met with us to enlighten us on "why power" and the purpose why the program was initiated. The focal person later instructed us to get 20 beneficiaries representing each of the local government because there will be an interactive session with the monitoring team and other stakeholder later this week.
To this end, all matters relating to unpaid and posting is therefore now suspended until the end of the interactive session which is meant to iron out all issues regarding N-power scheme in Lagos. Also regarding the contribution made so far, we reached a concession regarding it, please kindly relate to your LG rep and you will be told what to do base on the arrangement for each local government. We are expecting the information as regards the interactive session coming later this week, as soon as we get that, we will communicate to everyone on the modality.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 12:42am On Apr 19, 2017
AutosBay:
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
This goes to unpaid volunteers!!
Sorry if you have been calling and I didn't pick your calls.just entered now from alausa.That was the reason I couldn't pick the calls.Someone needs to concentrate at that alausa to achieved.
For those of you that saw your name in the invalid lists of unpaid volunteers,I know you'v effected the necessary corrections with me and I am going to submit the corrected details probably this week.But you can also help yourself by sending your complain to the email below

1. support@npvn.desk-mail.com
2. Support@npvn.ng.

Please dont have negative thought about the email above because people have been using it and Npower officials are attending to them.I had personally helped people through this email and their problem was solved.
If you could remember,you did corrections of bank details with some people and they have been paid so you can also help yourself by reaching them through those email but that doesn't stop me from submitting the one you corrected with me.Am only telling to make things fast and it's better you heed.
For those that didnt see their names in the list of those Npower wanted to pay,I mean the invalid lists;to be sincere,I cant guarantee that you are going to get paid because that's is the list of those they want to pay.But at thesame time,there's nothing impossible for God to do.Maybe they would send another list of unpaid volunteers and your name will be there..so dont loose hope on this program atall.
That's the latest for now and if there is new development,you guys will definitely get that from me.

Liberalist.
i've not been paid a dime and i didn't know bout any Agege list of peeps who haven't been paid. How do i get to check my name? pls reply ASAP
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2017
kov624665:

i've not been paid a dime and i didn't know bout any Agege list of peeps who haven't been paid. How do i get to check my name? pls reply ASAP

Better go to the LGEA today I heard you are to meet there for correction today.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by reflectiondesgn: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Who is representing Oshodi isolo Lg? Please I need his contact , autosbay please help me out

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Emmanuella1990: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Pls have any Ncommunity from Ikorodu collected posting letter?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Everyday you guys go to LGA LGEA and still yet no payment.

I hope they eventually pay you guys.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Everyday you guys go to LGA LGEA and still yet no payment.

I hope they eventually pay you guys.
I taya o!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sholey4love: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2017
mudor:
good morning,please has any Ikeja Nagro volunteer been posted? please if yes,how did you go about it and were you given posting letter?...ibeg when u go resume

Go to ADP at oko oba at agege. The list of nagro many local govt are there.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by mudor: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please any Ikeja Nagro or any other local government Nagro volunteer that is posted to western zone should please enlighten me.I called the man he said a meeting was held yesterday,that the next will be in a fortnight. When I get there a supervisor would be assigned to me.I don't understand. I thought we were supposed to be posted within our lg.somebody that have gone through d process should enlighten me
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
I Traveled and just came back, pls how can i check my name to know where i am posted to or can some one please help paste ikorodu list here
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
i just checked my name and was posted to poultry Estate, what would i do next? and who else was posted there
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sholey4love: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
mudor:
Please any Ikeja Nagro or any other local government Nagro volunteer that is posted to western zone should please enlighten me.I called the man he said a meeting was held yesterday,that the next will be in a fortnight. When I get there a supervisor would be assigned to me.I don't understand. I thought we were supposed to be posted within our lg.somebody that have gone through d process should enlighten me

Do whatever the man said you should do. That's all
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
please i need help ooooo.
i am posted to Poultry Estate ikorodu,
who will i call or what would i do next, i just saw my name
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Imoksp(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
jekjustin:
please i need help ooooo.
i am posted to Poultry Estate ikorodu,
who will i call or what would i do next, i just saw my name

where in ikorodu?
call me na.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
For those that will be interested.

The N-Power monitoring team will be at the Adeyemi - Bero Auditorium, Alausa, tomorrow, April 20th for an interactive session.

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
TIPS

Having been informed that N-power monitoring team will be having interactive session with some N-power beneficiaries tomorrow, please kindly note the following tips

1. Beneficiaries must dress and look presentable before the monitoring team

2. Beneficiaries should prepare their questions well written easily to understand

3. No vague language will be tolerated

4. Beneficiaries cut across all programs must be well represented

5. Beneficiaries must include
I. Paid
II. Unpaid
III unposted
IV. Blank space
V. Beneficiaries with NO

6. Beneficiaries must be punctual as there won't be room for late coming

7. Beneficiaries must be act with highest level of decorum as their actions will be a spectrum at which Npower Lagos will be viewed

8. Beneficiaries must be able to maintain all etiquettes of formal gathering especially among distinguished personnels we are expecting.

Please note that the meeting point is block 23 beside ministry of agriculture by 9:30am tomorrow Thursday 20th April 2017.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by habayommy: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2017
Please is there anyone posted to Central Primary School, Oba Akinjobi Street GRA Ikeja?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Npower interactive session at Alausa

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by temiluv1(f): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
AutosBay:
Npower interactive session at Alausa

Nice one. Pls details of the outcome of the meeting. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.