Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Please When Will Waec Release G.c.e 2016/2017 Results? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please When Will Waec Release G.c.e 2016/2017 Results? (679 Views)

Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Waec Will Realse G.c.e 2016 Results Today By 2pm, See Picture Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please When Will Waec Release G.c.e 2016/2017 Results? by Egemeole: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Please if you know when waec will release G.C.E 2016/2017 results. Please tell me.
Re: Please When Will Waec Release G.c.e 2016/2017 Results? by herzern0: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Check the education section....
Re: Please When Will Waec Release G.c.e 2016/2017 Results? by Egemeole: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
So many people contradict themselves, by saying am in love when they are actually in lust. Example is when some them have an evil desire to sleep with an opposite sex they say I love him or her. If your are in this group, sorry you are not in love but lust. Finally the two eternal realities about this two things, is that lust will you lead to Hell fire while Love will lead you to heaven. Because the fruits of lust are sinful e.g fornication, pride, fighting, cursing, adultery, and murmuring. e.t.c while the fruits of love are righteousness. Now the only way you can get this love is by accepting Jesus as your Lord and saviour. In John 14:6 it is written "I (Jesus) am the way". So please turn to Jesus for true love in your life before lust will either cause you to miss the Rapture or lead you to Hell fire. Remember after death comes judgement Hew 9:27 . And you don't know when you will die.
Re: Please When Will Waec Release G.c.e 2016/2017 Results? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Egemeole:
Please if you know when wace will realise G.C.E 2016/2017 results. Please tell me.
Just imagine, you can't even type WAEC. What's Wace? Realise or release? Damn! I give up mehnnnnnn

Go learn trade

1 Like

Re: Please When Will Waec Release G.c.e 2016/2017 Results? by CentaurXX: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Stfuareyougod has done what I wanted to do grin
Re: Please When Will Waec Release G.c.e 2016/2017 Results? by crazymommy(f): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Egemeole:
Please if you know when wace will realise G.C.E 2016/2017 results. Please tell me.
wace??realise?you need a dictation class...

Re: Please When Will Waec Release G.c.e 2016/2017 Results? by mathew247: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
OP...no need...u get F9 for english.
Re: Please When Will Waec Release G.c.e 2016/2017 Results? by EternalTruth: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Egemeole:
So many people contradict themselves, by saying am in love when they are actually in lust. Example is when some them have an evil desire to sleep with an opposite sex they say I love him or her. If your are in this group, sorry you are not in love but lust. Finally the two eternal realities about this two things, is that lust will you lead to Hell fire while Love will lead you to heaven. Because the fruits of lust are sinful e.g fornication, pride, fighting, cursing, adultery, and murmuring. e.t.c while the fruits of love are righteousness. Now the only way you can get this love is by accepting Jesus as your Lord and saviour. In John 14:6 it is written "I (Jesus) am the way". So please turn to Jesus for true love in your life before lust will either cause you to miss the Rapture or lead you to Hell fire. Remember after death comes judgement Hew 9:27 . And you don't know when you will die.
God bless you.
I've received your message and i'll try as much as possible to adhere.

(1) (Reply)

Photo + Question Of The Day / Two 'family Members' Get Married...see Their Pre- Wedding Photos / Photos: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.