Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

7 Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read 7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read 7 (1159 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read 7 by chinwelaw: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
When you are married, the saying “what’s mine is yours and what’s yours is mine” can begin to shape your life, and you try not to keep secrets from your spouse. However, for most women, there are at least a few things they tend to hide from their husband, even if they have a tight bond.

Women are well aware that they are a profound mystery to men, even if you think you know your wife, there is a chance you only know what’s on the surface. There are some secrets women keep from their husbands,(they believe men keep secrets too), and you have a lifetime to learn them all. But to make the experience a bit better, I have listed below some of the secrets women keep from their husbands. She may have more than these or just a few, Some may shock you, others may be things you’ve suspected for a long time (but never had the nerve to ask about).

1. The price of almost everything we buy for ourselves.

Honesty is truly the best policy, but most women hide the price of what they buy for themselves from their husbands.The truth is the shoe she bought, is most likely 20% more than the price she told you. Women do this, so they won’t have to argue with you over the price of hat skincare product or over the price of the fancy shampoo.... Read more
http://kingslawsblog.com.ng

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read 7 by ObioratheBully: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
I'd like a wife TBH
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read 7 by Laveda(f): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Uhhh if I say what's on my mind now....
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read 7 by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Can I ask a question? Pls what brought me here?
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read 7 by Jaynom(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wallahy I'm not going to click on that link undecided
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read 7 by Tiffbuxas: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chinwelaw I Av marked u.. .neva shall I forgive you mumuism.. ..avnt u read or heard of LA click LA bend, LA click LA twist, LA click LA bite moskito?

(1) (Reply)

3rd Day At Oriental Hotel , Shoprite To Watch A Movie Soon (lagos Trip) / AKA Surprises Ex-girlfriend Bonang With A $3,500 Gucci Bag / black chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.