Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1048 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pinkiberry(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin

Una sha wan turn d guy to scholarship board.

Op, if d guy is ur brother or ur son advise him on dt path.

....its no big deal to support ur partner in a relationship if its not a burden but to turn am to Right, KOLEWERK.

1 Like

Re: . by pinkiberry(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Una sha wan turn d guy to scholarship board.

Op, if d guy is ur brother or ur son advise him on dt path.

....its no big deal to support ur partner in a relationship if its not a burden but to turn am to Right, KOLEWERK.
But he did it for his ex, why won't he do it for my friend. Is he insinuating that his ex is better than her?
Re: . by firstking01(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecided
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
pinkiberry:
But he did it for his ex, why won't he do it for my friend. Is he insinuating that his ex is better than her?

Well I dont hv an answer to dat...im sure d guy does.

Maybr wen he did it he had enuf or d ex displayed attitude requiring support.

All I can say is, judge d bf as u wud want ur brother or son to be. If not wen issues arise im sure another thread wud be opened.
Re: . by olac21(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
So he should spend all his savings on her because she did same for an ex..who was sponsoring the girl's education before he met the guy
Re: . by darbeelicous(f): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
lets pretend its really ur friend and not u we're talking about here! wink
So here's the deal, the guy loves her but just don't wanna invest in any ponzi scheme no more!!!!
U get what I mean??

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
D love he heard for his Ex den is not upto d love he has for ya friend!!!b4 such things he did for his ex can happen!!!it hard to grow to a better extent
Re: . by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Op your friend no get parents or family??

He's not obliges to pay her school fees unless he's married to her. And right now they are not married. Please let her thread softly on this guy. He can help in other ways but it's not compulsory he must pay for her school fees and buy textbooks. Haba! Take am easy.
If the guy is your brother and he tells u that his gf is insisting he pays her school fees. How will u feel towards your brother's girlfriend? Won't u chase her out of his life??
Re: . by dhantey324(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Very funny post... Except ur friend wants a maga n not a bf, she can assume whatever she wants.
Re: . by pinkiberry(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Martin124:
D love he heard for his Ex den is not upto d love he has for ya friend!!!b4 such things he did for his ex can happen!!!it hard to grow to a better extent
I thought as much.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Your friend should learn to respect her boyfriend's decision. We all have that one thing we have done for love that we vowed not to do again. She should give her boyfriend time to get over his ex, to love her completely and also time to do the things he does for love. Patience is a virtue missing in most youths these days, We just give up too soon. smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
pinkiberry:
I thought as much.
yeah I know u did,,,ya friend should stick to him and build dat love on him,,,den he will definatly do such for him!!!
Re: . by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
lets pretend its really ur friend and not u we're talking about here! wink
So here's the deal, the guy loves her but just don't wanna invest in any ponzi scheme no more!!!!
U get what I mean??
spending on a WOman is now a ponzi scheme?
Re: . by darbeelicous(f): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
training a woman through school........ Yea!
PUSSYHOE:
spending on a WOman is now a ponzi scheme?

(1) (Reply)

WWE Superstar John Cena Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of The Ring / Girls Only / Painting Of 2face Idibia Artist Ayeola Ayodeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.