Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? (1543 Views)

Sex Tips And Styles To Enjoy Good Satisfying Sex With Your Partner. (photo) / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Do you trust your partner so much, that you'd allow them communicate much often with the opposite sex? Not minding continuous calls and texts.

As for me, I don't mind. Although I'm a jealous person, I try not to let it get to me because I'm yet to put a ring on her fingers
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by agbonkamen(f): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
freedom to Bleep as many pussies he wants so long he does not disturb me for doggy grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by stan241(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
There should be total freedom, any self respecting person should know the do's and dont's when in a relationship

3 Likes

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
There shouldn't be any restrictions at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by amerimex(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
as married/wedded couple, their conversation with respective opposite sex(friends) should reasonably be reduced, BTW what are dy discussing about at regular and lenghty time. Couples shd focus, communicate shun distractions and build dr homes. This may not wholly apply to b/f g/f relationships

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by lomprico(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmm! Let me use my experience as an example.

Gave her all d freedom she wants and as a result of the freedom, she met a richer dude dan mua.

The rest is history! cry

So Op I hope u can guess what my reply to ur kwesion is.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
lomprico:
Hmmm! Let me use my experience as an example.

Gave her all d freedom she wants and as a result of the freedom, she met a richer dude dan mua.

The rest is history! cry

So Op I hope u can guess what my reply to ur kwesion is.

sorry bro

1 Like

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
amerimex:
as married/wedded couple, their conversation with respective opposite sex(friends) should reasonably be reduced, BTW what are dy discussing about at regular and lenghty time. Couples shd focus, communicate shun distractions and build dr homes. This may not wholly apply to b/f g/f relationships

mm.. True

1 Like

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
freedom to Bleep as many pussies he wants so long he does not disturb me for doggy grin

lmao.. Normal levo
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by TIDDOLL(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
As I am a Freedom fighter myself, I Tend to giff her, Any kind of freedom she Requires, Name it.... Freedom of Colour... Length, Size, In Short... I will give her Independence grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
I believe everyone is entitled to his/her freedom in a relationship.

Let's take for instance, your girl remains faithful to you (due to your high level of jealousy), disregarding other rich, fresh, handsome guys all because she loves you so much. years went by, you eventually find yourself another girl, which you eventually got married to.

Bro, truth is, God won't be happy with you and you'd never go unpunished.

Learn to give your partner the opportunity to explore. If they truly love you, they will stay with you through the good and the bad times.

Never cage your partner in a relationship. Love, Respect, Cherish and Protect your partner, even after marriage.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have male friends but I also have boundaries he has female friends when there are no boundaries that's when issues arise .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Sayelabola(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
agbonkamen:

Is doggy not good enough?
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by NemzySeries(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
i give as much freedom as Freetown offers her citizens provided I'm nida insulted or disrespected

1 Like

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by NemzySeries(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
hahahahahahahaha......madam doggy cant b ur deal breaker na? itz like saying 1 can use catfish for anything other than pepper soup
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2016
My partner deserves his full freedom, so do I smiley
This is what makes a union to last smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Im with you on this one smiley
agbonkamen:
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by agbonkamen(f): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Sayelabola:

Is doggy not good enough?
am a fan of missionary style grin
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by agbonkamen(f): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2016
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahaha......madam doggy cant b ur deal breaker na? itz like saying 1 can use catfish for anything other than pepper soup
grin
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Sayelabola(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
agbonkamen:
am a fan of missionary style grin

It's good and safe that way too, but I love it when her legs are placed on my shoulders..paving way for me to thrust her deeply. grin wink
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hm.... it was in my late teenage years i was possessive for "My own" but growing up has taught me to just let the person be, if its you, its you.

Do not give yourself unnecessary headaches.

1 Like

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maychang:
Hm.... it was in my late teenage years i was possessive for "My own" but growing up has taught me to just let the person be, if its you, its you.

Do not give yourself unnecessary headaches.

that's incredible
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by vchykp(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
in as much that i trust my partner so much, i dont take that opposite sex shit, am 100% strict, because its from friendship that other funny things may come up.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
vchykp:
in as much that i trust my partner so much, i dont take that opposite sex shit, am 100% strict, because its from friendship that other funny things may come up.

true. But boss, put yourself in her position, would you want to stick with just a guy who might or will probably not get married to you after years of dating. For me it's selfishness, as long as you guys know your limits it's all good.
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by vchykp(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
LilTemy:

true. But boss, put yourself in her position, would you want to stick with just a guy who might or will probably not get married to you after years of dating. For me it's selfishness, as long as you guys know your limits it's all good.

she understands my plight, she respects and follow my rules, i gave her reasons y am not comfortable with male friends around her, am glad she understands.
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
vchykp:

she understands my plight, she respects and follow my rules, i gave her reasons y am not comfortable with male friends around her, am glad she understands.

mm. Truth is, she isn't happy with your ''self restrictions''. She probably won't tell you, because she's probably scared of u or she doesn want to loose u.

Every girl wants to be free, they love seeing the opposite sex pursuing them. It gives them joy and satisfaction that truly they are beautiful.

She might flirt with some guys, she will never tell you. As long as you haven't put a ring on her finger, she believes she has her free will.

*just my opinion*.
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by vchykp(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
LilTemy:

mm. Truth is, she isn't happy with your ''self restrictions''. She probably won't tell you, because she's probably scared of u or she doesn want to loose u.

Every girl wants to be free, they love seeing the opposite sex pursuing them. It gives them joy and satisfaction that truly they are beautiful.

She might flirt with some guys, she will never tell you. As long as you haven't put a ring on her finger, she believes she has her free will.

*just my opinion*.

i understand you, you have a point, but i agree with you to an extend, she never flirts and will never ever, shes got my ring, its not like every other relationship, both parents are aware, and she is too focused to have time for flirting or friendship.

1 Like

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
vchykp:

i understand you, you have a point, but i agree with you to an extend, she never flirts and will never ever, shes got my ring, its not like every other relationship, both parents are aware, and she is too focused to have time for flirting or friendship.

if she got your ring on her finger then it's all good. Congratulations. But still yet always satisfy her, though no man is perfect but try.

I have learnt lots of lessons from being in relationship. It's bitter sweet.
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by vchykp(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
LilTemy:

if she got your ring on her finger then it's all good. Congratulations. But still yet always satisfy her, though no man is perfect but try.

I have learnt lots of lessons from being in relationship. It's bitter sweet.

tnx.. God will surely see us thru IJN..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
vchykp:

tnx.. God will surely see us thru IJN..
amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
As much as he wants
Re: How Much Freedom Do You Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
? Freedom..... 2 do What? undecided
If he wanted he shouldn't have swagered his way inta my face

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do U Know If Ur Libido Is Low? / Surrati Perfumes / The Man & His Penis (exclusively Babe)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.