Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom (62126 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
when last? You should check yourselves every 3 months thus is new year better go and do a re-test jhoor cool

So,if I don't do anything that will make me contact any virus, I still must do test every 3 months? Lie jor ...HIV doesn't jump on people on the road
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

So,if I don't do anything that will make me contact any virus, I still must do test every 3 months? Lie jor ...HIV doesn't jump on people on the road
see if you really value your life it's imperative and paramount that you check yourselves every 3 months.
Let's drop the low mentality that until you engage on sex related activities before you check yourself.
Hiv is contagious and could be translated via mosquito bites, sneezing from an infected patient, if the urine or mucus or saliva of an infected patient comes in contact with your skin it's apparently obvious that you're in trouble, sharing the same undies or boxers with an infected patient could land you in trouble and so many unknown ways hiv is secretly infecting people.

So get yourself tested each and every moment to make sure you're still non reactive to this dreadful disease.
Surprised how I knew these?? I'm a medical student and we recently diagnosed and discovered this amazing secret.
Cc frankloloko
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Revolva(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
what's the name? Tell me make i buy am please??

i no nogo chemist na bro
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by kandywandy23: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2017
Lucky for you.try going for test regularly to be sure you you are clean.there are other sexually transmitted disease you can be infected with. See them here http://www.kandywandy.com/2016/07/13-types-of-sexually-transmitted-disease.html

http://www.kandywandy.com
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
see if you really value your life it's imperative and paramount that you check yourselves every 3 months.
Let's drop the low mentality that until you engage on sex related activities before you check yourself.
Hiv is contagious and could be translated via mosquito bites, sneezing from an infected patient, if the urine or mucus or saliva of an infected patient comes in contact with your skin it's apparently obvious that you're in trouble, sharing the same undies or boxers with an infected patient could land you in trouble and so many unknown ways hiv is secretly infecting people.

So get yourself tested each and every moment to make sure you're still non reactive to this dreadful disease.
Surprised how I knew these?? I'm a medical student and we recently diagnosed and discovered this amazing secret.
Cc frankloloko

All u wrote are lies from the pit of hell!!!
But I never said its only thru sex one can contact the disease but what u wrote ain't true at all, why do people come to social Media to mislead others?/if mosquito can pass the virus ,we shld all be infected by now na
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
when last? You should check yourselves every 3 months thus is new year better go and do a re-test jhoor cool
okoro my friend . Hiv comes with yellowish skin . Once i see hiv patient I know them from their forehead .
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Impeller:
Ask your phamarcist for a day kit or Dazel kit to be taken less than 48hrs after accidential or delibrate exposure. It's a proactive measure rather than living in denial or throwing caution to the wind.
what about post exposure prophelaxis (pep) for 28 days?
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

All u wrote are lies from the pit of hell!!!
But I never said its only thru sex one can contact the disease but what u wrote ain't true at all, why do people come to social Media to mislead others?/if mosquito can pass the virus ,we shld all be infected by now na
keep wallowing in ignorance.
The blood that female anopheles mosquitoes drains from the infected blood and still uses that same probosis to draw blood from U and gets you contaminated with hiv.....
Thank God I've done my part to tell you..
But before you get To discover this.
It will be too late
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
frankloloko:
okoro my friend . HIV comes with yellowish skin . Once i see hiv patient I know them from their forehead .
make I upload my facial pics here make u see so you fiit know if I dey positive or negative
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
keep wallowing in ignorance.
The blood that female anopheles mosquitoes drains from the infected blood and still uses that same probosis to draw blood from U and gets you contaminated with hiv.....
Thank God I've done my part to tell you..
But before you get To discover this.
It will be too late

It will be too late for u by Gods grace
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
frankloloko:
okoro my friend . Hiv comes with yellowish skin . Once i see hiv patient I know them from their forehead .

Yellow skin ke? Whatevet happens to HIV no dey show for face

Where u not the one on the side of genbuhari that HIV doesn't exist? Now u can see it on the skin
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
make I upload my facial pics here make u see so you fiit know if I dey positive or negative
yes I will know . Upload your pic .
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Yellow skin ke? Whatevet happens to HIV no dey show for face

Where u not the one on the side of genbuhari that HIV doesn't exist? Now u can see it on the skin
. Hiv is a blood disease which common is most families . They exist but doesn't kill . Very common with Africans .
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
frankloloko:
yes I will know . Upload your pic .
I'll do that after ajuwarhodes might have uploaded hers so we'll be able to ascertain her hiv status..
So I'm waiting patiently
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
I'll do that after ajuwarhodes might have uploaded hers so we'll be able to ascertain her hiv status..
So I'm waiting patiently

What's my business with una upload pics madness,

I know my status, and if I want to know again,there are loads of health centers around.anytime i go for child immunization, we are always asked/forced to do the test.so I don't need a " student" to tell me by picture
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

What's my business with una upload pics madness

I know my status, and if I want to know again,there are load of health centers around.
give your life to Christ.. Stop fuccking around with every Tom, Dicck and Harry...
From your comments in this thread it's Chrystal clear that you're living a promiscuous life here your phobia for hiv that's why you're lazy or afraid to walk your ugly ass out and visit the nearest health center
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
give your life to Christ.. Stop fuccking around with every Tom, Dicck and Harry...
From your comments in this thread it's Chrystal clear that you're living a promiscuous life here your phobia for hiv that's why you're lazy or afraid to walk your ugly ass out and visit the nearest health center

U are just a fucken fool...despite been married ,haven't had sex in one year.this past December makes it a year.why am I talking to a fish brain sef.

Ur problem is not seeing my pics!!! U will die wanting it.u think every women are like those in ur family?
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

[s]
U are just a fucken fool...despite been married ,haven't had sex in one year.this past December makes it a year.why am I talking to a fish brain sef.

Ur problem is not seeing my pics!!! U will die wanting it.u think every women are like those in ur family [/s]
you see what I'm talking
You've just buttressed my point...
You've been married and it's almost a year ur husband hasn't made love with you just because he knows your hiv status cos you weren't faithful to him by fuccking around with your work colleagues, boss at office, and even landlord...

The only solution is for you to get a rope, tie it in the ceiling and knock yourself off this planet cos your kinda life situation isn't worth living..
Nonsense.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
you see what I'm talking
You've just buttressed my point...
You've been married and it's almost a year ur husband hasn't made love with you just because he knows your hiv status cos you weren't faithful to him by fuccking around with your work colleagues, boss at office, and even landlord...

The only solution is for you to get a rope, tie it in the ceiling and knock yourself off this planet cos your kinda life situation isn't worth living..
I don't have a landlord cos by the grace of God we own our property
Nonsense.

Mr foolish, my hubby is outside this country!!!and I don't have a boss cos I work from home,neither do I have colleagues

And I don't have a landlord cos by the grace of God we own our property

So u shld be the one to head straight to the river n drown
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Mr foolish, my hubby is outside this country!!!and I don't have a boss cos I work from home,neither do I have colleagues

And I don't have a landlord cos by the grace of God we own our property
Nairalanders and lies sef..
By the way since loneliness has beclouded your sense of reasoning..
Will you tell me that one young neighbor hasn't been servicing your engine
Will you lie to me that the urge doesn't come which compels you to force that young neighbor to fucck you silly
Ur outside of the country's husband could be cheating on you when he sees those irresistible Americans with their stupendous beauty..
So try as much as possible to shake yourself too so make e be draw draw...
Don't be so docile

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
Nairalanders and lies sef..
By the way since loneliness has beclouded your sense of reasoning..
Will you tell me that one young neighbor hasn't been servicing your engine
Will you lie to me that the urge doesn't come which compels you to force that young neighbor to fucck you silly
Ur outside of the country's husband could be cheating on you when he sees those irresistible Americans with their stupendous beauty..
So try as much as possible to shake yourself too so make e be draw draw...
Don't be so docile

U must really think am like ur sisters who all they do with their spare n lonely time is Bleep around?na my picture wey I no send cos all this headache for u o!!!
Go and die jor
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

U must really think am like ur sisters who all they do with their spare n lonely time is Bleep around?na my picture wey I no send cos all this headache for u o!!!
Go and die jor
see nairaland is a faceless forum..
Your identity is always incognito as no one knows you from Adams.

What we need to do to ease down our quarrel is for you to pm me and I'll drop my whatsapp number on your inbox then we'll talk secretly then meet on a rendezvous of your choice or your home preferably then we engage on hot romance and SEXUALLY KNOCK OURSELVES OUT..
Interested?? Pm me.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:

What we need to do to ease down our quarrel is for you to pm me and I'll drop my whatsapp number on your inbox then we'll talk secretly then meet on a rendezvous of your choice or your home preferably then we engage on hot romance and SEXUALLY KNOCK OURSELVES OUT..
Interested?? Pm me.
... Why are you guys acting like this . What are you fighting for ? Picture or not hiv doesn't kill . Let me matured !!
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:

Interested?? Pm me.

Now I know ur problem!

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Now I know ur problem!
now that you know my problem can't u help out Pm me privately we'll keep our relationship secret grin
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2017
EternalTruth:
now that you know my problem can't u help out
Pm me privately we'll keep our relationship secret grin
she's married
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
EternalTruth:
now that you know my problem can't u help out
Pm me privately we'll keep our relationship secret grin

Oloriburuku,omole,that's why ur sleeping around got u infected with HIV,foolish student ,who knows nothing,

We don't need to make it secret,what's the secret fo?type ur phone number and address here,and watch if today won't be the last time u will see the sun,dare me!!!

I wld like to use u as a scape goat,heavens bear me witness ur parents will find tears they won't see.two years later(as that will be when u will smell freedom)u will open a thread to tell nairalanders ur ordeal
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by dozzynet(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Oloriburuku,omole,that's why ur sleeping around got u infected with HIV,foolish student ,who knows nothing,

We don't need to make it secret,what's the secret fo?type ur phone number and address here,and watch if today won't be the last time u will see the sun,dare me!!!

I wld like to use u as a scape goat,heavens bear me witness ur parents will find tears they won't see.two years later(as that will be when u will smile freedom)u will open a thread to tell nairalanders ur ordeal
Have been following you guys. He got it all wrong but I must tell you that you you went to the extreme with this statement ma'am.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
dozzynet:

Have been following you guys. He got it all wrong but I must tell you that you you went to the extreme with this statement ma'am.

U didn't think to caution him when u knew he "got it all wrong" but its my reply that pushed u to pick ur phone n type? Why am I not surprised!
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by dozzynet(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

U didn't think to caution him when u knew he "got it all wrong" but its my reply that pushed u to pick ur phone n type? Why am I not surprised!
I considered so many things before responding to your reply. The "person " seems to be a teenager from my assessment and he doesn't worth the time and attention you have been giving him.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
dozzynet:

I considered so many things before responding to your reply. The "person " seems to be a teenager from my assessment and he doesn't worth the time and attention you have been giving him.

When a teenager lacks home training, this is also an avenue to help his parents where they lack behind in giving him proper training.its not always good to ignore them else this country wld be a bad place to live in...
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by StupidYorubaFool: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.