Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom (62125 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2017
Revolva:
trust no hoe
always use a condom
but sex with condom no dey sweet ni.. I no dey release if I use cd

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Smyblueboy(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2017
I am here just laughing.... just like matches STAY OUT OF REACH OF GIRLS
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
you're so right I've gone thru test about twice and I almost fainted and collapsed before I was confirmed negative
. Where you having any symptom before you went to test ?
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by progress69: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
hi I made love with my girlfriend raw last year without cd..
I love her but I don't know her hiv status...
What's the feasibility of the infection in case she's positive...
She didn't release her cum into me

Lol. It has nothing to with cum or not. There is already fluid in the Vj. If no bruise or break on the skin that came in contact with fluid, chances are reduced. Depends also on the viral load of the carrier. However the best way to be sure is to get testes.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Revolva(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
but sex with condom no dey sweet ni..
I no dey release if I use cd

oga....be careful because of STD....oooo try de lubricate d cd..
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2017
progress69:

Lol. It has nothing to with cum or not. There is already fluid in the Vj. If no bruise or break on the skin that came in contact with fluid, chances are reduced. Depends also on the viral load of the carrier. However the best way to be sure is to get testes.
thanks bro.. I'm scared thanks bro.. I'm scared >: I swear after this test. No sex again.
I didn't have any bruise in the skin of my dicck and what if her wet sticky fluid in her Vj penetrates into the hole of my dicck any possibility of infection
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2017
frankloloko:
. Where you having any symptom before you went to test ?
the first one was medical examination required for freshers in the university while the second one was hepatitis infection and the doctor required Hiv test
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
the first one was medical examination required for freshers in the university while the second one was hepatitis infection and the doctor required Hiv test
ok . How is hepatitis infection like ? Is it like hiv symptom?
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2017
Revolva:

oga....be careful because of STD....oooo try de lubricate d cd..
hi boss thought cd has its own slight lubrication. The thing is cd takes the place of the sensitive dicck and no matter how lubricated it is it'll always not be sweet as the sensitive dicck has been covered...
BTW though lubrication makes cd to burst...
Which lubricant I fit use cos I heard Vaseline isn't good for cd
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2017
frankloloko:
ok . How is hepatitis infection like ? Is it like hiv symptom?
hepatitis is a liver infection that manifests virtually most of the symptoms of hiv..
Yellowish eyes
Lack of appetite
Loss of weight by 10% and above
Leaning
Cough
Weakness of the entire body.

After the test ascertained my hiv status, the doctor finally confirmed the source of my hepatitis infection which was ALCOHOL AND SMOKING.
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
hepatitis is a liver infection that manifests virtually most of the symptoms of hiv..
Yellowish eyes
Lack of appetite
Leaning
Cough

After the test ascertained my hiv status, the doctor finally confirmed the source of my hepatitis infection which was ALCOHOL AND SMOKING.
ok thanks for the info , you where not having fatigue ?
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
frankloloko:
ok thanks for the info , you where not having fatigue ?
fatigue that's same thing as general body weakness which I also included among the list

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ajuwarhodes what were your ranting with that South African doctor grin
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
fatigue that's same thing as general body weakness which I also included among the list
fatigue varies like the one I am having since 4 months now . I don't feel weak and I can stay two days without sleeping . Thanks bro . Man just need to becareful . Nothing like good health .
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
hi boss thought cd has its own slight lubrication. The thing is cd takes the place of the sensitive dicck and no matter how lubricated it is it'll always not be sweet as the sensitive dicck has been covered...
dont make that mistake to have sex without condom . I've seen a good looking lady with hiv .
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by progress69: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
chineloSA:

Well i owe you no explanation, but i will share that i am in Saudi Arabia dear, where HIV+ people cant work in the country. That being said i am negative. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Still you have not supported your claims, you quoting a guy on ( faceless forum ) Nairaland with information that has only been tested by his bias self. What he says on Nairaland may not be necessarily true. And you cannot conclude that HIV+ patients on drugs cannot transmit the virus based on one person. Thats very dim witted.

The stupid person here is you, who claims something and still cannot support it when questioned and resort personal attacks.

I still maintain that you are ignorant and stupid.

HIV+ patients on ART'S can still transmit the virus. A few lucky people may have not been infected but some people do get infected.

chineloSA:

Well, not everyone relies on Google. Now i understand because you studied at the University of Google. You think everything on google is Psalms. I didnt.

How have i argued blindingly? The only thing you should do is prove that i am wrong. What i wrote is not google knowledge, its what i studied and experienced.

I asked you how come infections keep on growing in countries like SA and Botswana when they have the best HIV interventions? How come the same people who are on treatment keep on infecting thousands?

The only person who sound dumb is you, for thinking that sleeping with an HIV positive person who is on ART'S is safe. Thats one absurd claim i have ever heard.

Could be that you are positive and you are misleading everyone so that they can also be HIV+.

Continue sleeping with HIV+ people on treatment and re-infect yourself with a drug resistance viral strain.

Doctorfitz:

I love the way you dish ur responses,articulate and intelligent
ajuwarhodes:

U have read so much,but u haven't read well enough,use ur google very well...
All u have written is just what u read online, use that same "online" well

U sound intelligent, why don't u ask questions?in the stead of being a one way traffic,improve on ur knowledge dear.
When people says things,don't argue blindingly, do ur own research too,so that u don't sound dumb,u know,for an intelligent person to be sounding dumb can be pathetic?
Why all these needless insults over this issue. Microbiologists really need to calm down when making some arguments. We understand about the practicals and what was learnt in school. But it goes beyond that. I can't even believe this kind of argument is gong on here.
It is a known fact a the chances of a woman on ARTs to transmit HIV virus to her foetus is less than 2%. Which means that the probability of her baby being hiv free cos of her proper use of ARTs is over 95%. Now that is internal life that lived in a Carrier for 9 months. What is this argument for about something external that came in contact with a carrier for probably 30mins.Yeah it is posible to get infected by someone on ARTs but the chances are very low. That is the point. The problem is some are not using their medicine regularly or as they meant to.
How u not heard of +ve and -ve peoppe getting married and having hiv free babies and the other partner not being infected? Its called a mixed status relationship.
ATRs used this days not only stop the multiplication of the virus but also reduces the viral load in the blood. Proper use of ATRs can make viral load not detectable. (Less than 200copies per millimeter of blood and this does not mean -ve). The chances of transmitting at this point is less than 5%, (this can't be called luck) though there are other drugs that the -ve partner may be advised to be on. Depends on the individual's health provider. Lets be careful about the things we post on the internet. I am surprised about the doctor moniker i quoted. If u are a doctor trully u took the wrong side. You should have done more explanation on this. My dear microbiologist, its beyond what u studied abiut viruses bacteria and the likes. Medically it goes beyond just biology, there are so many medical researches going on about different viruses.

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by progress69: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
thanks bro.. I'm scared thanks bro.. I'm scared >: I swear after this test. No sex again.
I didn't have any bruise in the skin of my dicck and what if her wet sticky fluid in her Vj penetrates into the hole of my dicck any possibility of infection

Bro go for your test!
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by progress69: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
Yellowish eyes
Lack of appetite
Leaning
Cough

A Doctor told you the source of your hepatitis is Alcohol and smoking

Wonderful!!!!!
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
progress69:

Wonderful!!!!!
yes or was it a wrong diagnosis??
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
yes or was it a wrong diagnosis??
I was surprise to hear that. Hepatitis is sexually transmitted diseases , I sense you're hiv positive . Go for your text again .

1 Like

Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
frankloloko:
I was surprise to hear that. Hepatitis is sexually transmitted diseases , I sense you're hiv positive . Go for your text again .
are you okay?? So all those hepatitis patients are all hiv positive right??
By the way hiv test was conducted and I was negative by then I was still a Virgin cos it's been three years now
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
are you okay??
yes bro . Hiv can hide in someone's body . Repeat the test to re confirm
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
frankloloko:
progress69:

Wonderful!!!!!
frankloloko:
ignorance is a disease..
I was diagnosed of hepatitis in the year 2013 I was just 23 years by then... And I never had any sexual relationship with any one before but I used to drink alcohol and smoke... So where could the hepatitis emanate from
Ignorance is a disease

Read the link below to gain insights

www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/alcoholic-hepatitis/symptoms-causes/dxc-20163923
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
ignorance is a disease..
I was diagnosed of hepatitis in the year 2013 I was just 23 years by then... And I never had any sexual relationship with any one before but I used to drink alcohol and smoke... So where could the hepatitis emanate from
Ignorance is a disease

www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/alcoholic-hepatitis/symptoms-causes/dxc-20163923
dont you kiss in your dream ?
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
frankloloko:
dont you kiss in your dream ?
hehehehe I think you should stop believing in the spiritual..
That's one of the problem of Africa..
So kissing and having sex in your dream could get you infected wit hiv bah? Due to the workings of those so called witches and wizards right?
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by progress69: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
ignorance is a disease..
Ignorance is a disease

Stop being rude.

Is HIV gotten only from sex? No, but its an STD.

There are 5 types of HPV. Hepatitis A,B,C,D,E. I dont know which u were diagnosed with. But your body can clear out hepatitis by it self. In the case of B which is more common. U either have an accute or Chrononic one. In the case where it clears it it sef within a space of 6months its acute, when it doesn't, its chronic and will have to live with it for the rest of yiur life. But it can be managed. I don't know the methodology or whatever ur doctor used to diagnose u. If u didn't go for a retest afterwards, yiu should do. Last response to u. Good day!
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
hehehehe I think you should stop believing in the spiritual..
That's one of the problem of Africa..
So kissing and having sex in your dream could get you infected wit hiv bah? Due to the workings of those so called witches and wizards right?
lol . Happy new year !!!
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by Revolva(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:

there r some lubricant that r sold....i de tell u liquid ones
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revolva:

there r some lubricant that r sold....i de tell u liquid ones
what's the name? Tell me make i buy am please??
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
frankloloko:
lol . Happy new year !!!
same to you.. How far you don do your own Test?
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by frankloloko: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
same to you.. How far you don do your own Test?
no baba . I've done it before .
Re: How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom by EternalTruth: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2017
frankloloko:
no baba . I've done it before .
when last? You should check yourselves every 3 months thus is new year better go and do a re-test jhoor cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.