Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

10 Ways Impress Your Girlfriend/partner/crush This Christmas!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Impress Your Girlfriend/partner/crush This Christmas!! (482 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Should I Cheat On My Boyfriend/girlfriend/partner? Here's The Answer / Kmjwj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Impress Your Girlfriend/partner/crush This Christmas!! by mickeyjay16: 2:44am On Nov 26, 2016
[img][/img]OK Christmas is here again. to be frank this is not the best time to be looking for a girlfriend so i advise you my brother. if you don't have a girlfriend , don't bother looking for one this Christmas , unless you've got enough raba to waste but if not bros just chill till 2017 maybe around march after valentine(if you are a broke ass nigga). lol. girls these days are very desperate considering the harsh economy ''buhari palava'' they wouldn't thick twice before draining you of all your cash. they come in form of movie tickets, Kfcs , shoprite etc. so if you are not a big boy i mean if you don't have the raba . please just remain single this Christmas .unless you'll be so broke like you never experred it. anyways the case is different if you have a girlfriend or lover you are trying to impress this Christmas. this goes out to all my lovers out there.( please if you don't have a girlfriend and dont plan to have one this Christmas just gerra out here lol . just kidding..) Read more: http://365naijablog..com.ng/2016/11/10-ways-impress-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Video: How To Turn Your French Kiss Into A Soul Kiss / How To Meet Responsible Working Class Men/women / After A Heartbreak, He Found Love And Composed This Poem. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.