Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days (2197 Views)

LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Ehn ehn....mine was with one guy(boy), I cnt really remember his name. As kids we'd go into my room to play probably mummy and daddy sha. There was this particular day when we took our play to an higher level. We decided to do what mummies and daddies do (till today, I don't know where I got that idea from cos I remember that my parents never did it in my presence). Maybe the guy(boy)taught me sha. Can't really remember how it all happened tho' buh while d guy was touching my *****, Jeez I was like "this feels really good". Ehn ehn, he taught me to play wit his **** too till he started complaining that his **** was paining (due to my unprofessional way of caressing his **** I guess). The act went on till we vacated the house. I don't know if I missed him wen we left. I can't remember. I hope to see him again(That's if I even recognise him).

All this things happened when I was around 5 or 6 yrs sha.

Guys, make una share urs oo

I experienced a lot of stories like this...ehn ehn, there's this 1 I had wit a Guinean(female) lyk dat wen I was in primary 5... nt lyk i was a lez buh d tins dis gal did to me ehn

Thank God I'm now born again sha
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by ikp120(m): 5:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Lolzzz... Hmmm, you don spoil finish grin... You mean say you lose your virginity at the age of 5/6 ? Choi! Uwa choro ikpu! grin grin

The naughty thing that I did was that I cracked nuts naughtily grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 26, 2016
ikp120:
Hmmm, you don spoil finish grin... You mean say you lose your virginity at the age of 5/6 ? Choi! Uwa choro ikpu! grin grin

The naughty thing that I did was that I cracked nuts naughtily grin grin
U no well sha, so 5yr old boy fit penetrate abi
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Una no 1 confess abi??
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by ikp120(m): 5:48am On Nov 26, 2016
donnybee:

U no well sha, so 5yr old boy fit penetrate abi

Lolzzz... The boy used his artificial dick to penetrate na grin grin... You even use to dey feel the operation when the boy dey do am, like say na the real deal wey una dey do for the other room grin grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 26, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz... The boy used his artificial dick to penetrate na grin grin... You even use to dey feel the operation when the boy dey do am, like say na the real deal wey una dey do for the other room grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by ikp120(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2016
donnybee:

grin grin

Lolzzz... Those your teeth white like wetin Amadioha himself service on his last visit to planet earth grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by firstking01(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Chai, i 'll never forget mummy, that's what we used to call her and it was same scenario that led to me insertin my small tiny thing inside her pussy, tho it was just robbing on the surface of her pussy, i forced it but i couldn't penetrate, so, we just did what we could and left fast before her brother or mum comes back...surprisingly i bumped into her in my school when she told me she just gained admission into my school, and in my mind i was like "shebi you still remember what we did some years ago", but then then she's grown too fat with pot belly and she was looking way to mature for me eventhough i'm older than her with a good number of years, so, i just waved the thought off my head jare...i nor like fat girls.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin so you've been in d "badgang" crew since 1990, hun?
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Winnelyn(f): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2016
I did nor do anything I was a good girl until the world spoilt me embarassed
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2016
grin

My early life was juz full of fun... No sexual things happened.. Although I grew up with a lesbian and a gay friends in the neighborhood wink. But our childhood life was very pure..

Yes, we have a playhouse that was made of sacks and strings, but we never exceed to the extent of having sex.. We pretend to do shopping and cooking and playing paper dolls & sharing coloring books etc... grin grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Evergreen4(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Can't really remember how it all happened tho' buh while d guy was touching my *****, Jeez I was like "this feels really good". Ehn ehn, he taught me to play wit his **** too till he started complaining that his **** was paining (due to my unprofessional way of caressing his **** I guess).

I guess u are now a professional in handling pen!!s. Ride on bae
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by prettyAdaolisa(f): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2016
All we did was playing with dolls,cooking sands,acting dramas and fighting!

Never knew what sex was till I was 16. undecided
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Evergreen4:
Can't really remember how it all happened tho' buh while d guy was touching my *****, Jeez I was like "this feels really good". Ehn ehn, he taught me to play wit his **** too till he started complaining that his **** was paining (due to my unprofessional way of caressing his **** I guess).

I guess u are now a professional in handling pen!!s. Ride on bae
Remember, me is now a repentant Christian
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Evergreen4(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2016
donnybee:

Remember, me is now a repentant Christian
Lol, once a soldier is always a soldier, that doesn't mean you've forgotten the gimmicks
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2016
tongue Not that I knew it was called *sex* at that tym. The only tin I knew abt it was that we touched each other's private parts and I felt good.....

Anoda 1
I wasn't even up to 5 wen dis 1 happened sef.....I was exposed to shii at a tender age buh I thank God for my life sha

That guy would share wit me whatever he brings to school. He'd ask me to rub his chest or undo his buttons and do it back(I guess that's wat his mum does to his dad).

I enjoyed that time oo
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Splinz(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2016
You wouldn't want to hear the nasty things I did as a kid.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by vchykp(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Till date, my landlords daughter wont ever forget d way i sucked her punnani at the age of 6.. God forgive me tho

##rubbishMEHN##
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Splinz:
You wouldn't want to hear the nasty things I did as a kid.
I'd love to hear them bro....love hearing nasty tins grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2016
vchykp:
Till date, my landlords daughter wont ever forget d way i sucked her punnani at the age of 6.. God forgive me tho

##rubbishMEHN##
shocked
vchykp:

##rubbishMEHN##
shocked shocked you're bad oo...a 6yr old gal??
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by NevetsIbot(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2016
I did nothing. Lol.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by vchykp(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2016
donnybee:
shocked shocked shocked you're bad oo...a 6yr old gal??

undecided undecided … she really enjoyed it oh.. am damn sure she can never forget me
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I did nothing. Lol.
Continue forming sainty oo...you think I have forgotten wat u did to me abi??....I jst decided to kip mute oo cos of bae
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by NevetsIbot(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2016
donnybee:

Continue forming sainty oo...you think I have forgotten wat u did to me abi??....I jst decided to kip mute oo cos of bae
it was dark that day na... Ebuka was the one touching you not me... Ask him grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Me i was in seminary o thruout my childhood didnt do bad thing,but as i enter Uni i become Semenarian,I need ur prayers pls...
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
it was dark that day na... Ebuka was the one touching you not me... Ask him grin
shocked shocked u don't min it...Haaa Ebuka...adonbilivit...He looks too cool to do such
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2016
chojo3000:
Me i was in seminary o thruout my childhood didnt do bad thing,but as i enter Uni i become Semenarian,I need ur prayers pls...
Choi grin.. so na Semen u go share for sch abi...u too haff join bad gang

May the Lord deliver u as he delivered me from SEMENARISM
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
May the Lord have mercy on your souls cry

Was indoors most time, no time to do shii
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
donnybee:

Choi grin.. so na Semen u go share for sch abi...u too haff join bad gang

May the Lord deliver u as he delivered me from SEMENARISM
Lol amen sister
So when did u stop receiving Cummunion?
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by NevetsIbot(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
donnybee:
shocked shocked u don't min it...Haaa Ebuka...adonbilivit...He looks too cool to do such
I'm way cooler than him na..... I was in the freezer in the dark room nd i was hearing yu moaning
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I'm way cooler than him na..... I was in the freezer in the dark room nd i was hearing yu moaning
grin bad buoy ni e
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days by chris2face(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2016
chojo3000:

The same here only that am gonna be ordained next July by his Grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs And Symptoms Of Common Stds In Men / b / Can You Marry A Short Lady/man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.