Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria (28130 Views)

TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday Celebration: Ambode, Amaechi, Amosun, Gowon Attend / Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Aburi001: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Some said he is well,but he was flown out in an Air Ambulance because he has malaria?this tells you where we are today as a nation.

When I hear people call Dangote, or even Forbes calling him the richest African,I just laugh. When I hear the likes of Alakija's or the noise maker,Emeka Offor shout about their wealth,I smile.

This is one man that has for decades been killing Nigeria,and looting us blindly to the ground,and he does it very silently.

Danjuma has more Oil Wells than any Nigerian dead or alive. I know I am guilty of shouting Jonathan's name always,but this is a man past and present Governments should have tried to collect our commonwealth from.

Danjuma is the definition of an untouchable Nigerian.

And after pillaging our funds that could have been used to develop our hospitals,he was Airlifted in an Air Ambulance to get treated for common malaria overseas.

Devil will punish all those, that have turned Nigeria's resources into their personal properties.

I thought he boasted last week that he would help buhari defeat niger delta militants. Mortal man and proudness is destructive. Wish him well so that he can come back and fight avengers for buhari.
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Aburi001: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

That so called "close friend" na real mumu!

So na because of malaria dem go fly person out with air ambulance? What a liar.....anyway I hope say no be death wan pick up this master coupist call sha, if so you had a swell time on earth bros....LATER!
He is rich enough to build a state of the heart hospital in Nigeria. Shameful. Fidel Castro dd not leave Cuba. Mandela got treated and died in SA. Shame to their foolish wealth!

7 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by justmenoni: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2016
However, a close friend of Mrs. Danjuma said General Danjuma only had a slight Malaria for which he is receiving treatment in the UAE.

Nice One !!!!
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by browniex: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2016
I personally worked in his house,he travels abroad like you go to the loo,the funniest part is that he has no business going to church, pastors,priests,reverend father's and all those big title holders in different churches come to his house to pray for him once in a year,and that is at his birthday. to say that he is wealthy is an understatement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by eleko1: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Hungerbad,quiet an age.how u dey for yanke

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by chrisBenSunny: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2016
uote author=HungerBAD post=51379769]Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Some said he is well,but he was flown out in an Air Ambulance because he has malaria?this tells you where we are today as a nation.

When I hear people call Dangote, or even Forbes calling him the richest African,I just laugh. When I hear the likes of Alakija's or the noise maker,Emeka Offor shout about their wealth,I smile.

This is one man that has for decades been killing Nigeria,and looting us blindly to the ground,and he does it very silently.

Danjuma has more Oil Wells than any Nigerian dead or alive. I know I am guilty of shouting Jonathan's name always,but this is a man past and present Governments should have tried to collect our commonwealth from.

And after pillaging our funds that could have been used to develop our hospitals,he was Airlifted in an Air Ambulance to get treated for common malaria overseas.

Devil will punish all those, that have turned Nigeria's resources into their personal properies.

AMEN!!!!
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by thunderbabs: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2016
No be malaria dey do am...was just given to the media for you all to be ruminating on...

He is sick, dtz d only fact buh that its malaria, pleaseeeeee.

Dnt always bliv all news as you see them....
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by HungerBAD: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2016
eleko1:
Hungerbad,quiet an age.how u dey for yanke

Bros.

I dey ohh and loyal.

How your side?

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by akynkunmy(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Devil will punish all those, that have turned Nigeria's resources into their personal properties.

i agree 100% with you.. the man is a silent killer

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by eleko1: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:

Bros.
I dey ohh and loyal.
How your side?
I dey sweet. I think say those dwarf ban u b4
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Pappy8(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Chai!!! Kai!!!
Godiswatchingallofuson 3D, HD.
malaria wet need only Amala
;DChai!!! Kai!!!
Godiswatchingallofuson 3D, HD.
malaria wey need only Amala
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by HungerBAD: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
eleko1:
I dey sweet. I think say those dwarf ban u b4

Yeah I got a two week ban that ended October 28 or so for saying some Armed Robbers that killed some residents should be killed too.

Whoever gave me the ban said I was inciting violence against Armed Robbers.

Aside that,I was seconded to the Middle East by my Office for some weeks.

I am back in the States now.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Btruth: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2016
....hummmm! can you imagine? The report said that the General has a mare malaria, and has to be flown to UAE to be treated?

Ordinary malaria wey poor man for Niger dey carry waka up and down like mobile phone?

It is well.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Miles300: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2016
kettle84:
well said man! TY Danjuma remains a terribly looter of the common wealth of Nigerians.
and he does that behind the scence , smart cat , u never hear him make noise about political issues . His alys off the lime light eating the yam alone
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by eleko1: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:

Yeah I got a two week ban that ended October 28 or so for saying some Armed Robbers that killed some residents should be killed too.

shocked
HungerBAD:

nah wah for the midget wey ban u.what is inciting here?Thank God for journey mercy

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by HungerBAD: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
eleko1:
:onah wah for the midget wey ban u.what is inciting here?Thank God for journey mercy

Thanks bro.

In every organizations,Nairaland included. There are always those who from time to time will want to remind you, that they have the power to deal with you.

I am a professional and do not take such things personal.

Missed a lot of news here,so trying to catch up.

Take care boss.
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by eleko1: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:

Thanks bro.

In every organizations,Nairaland included. There are always those who from time to time will want to remind you, that they have the power to deal with you.

I am a professional and do not take such things personal.

Missed a lot of news here,so trying to catch up.

Take care boss.
have a nice weekend
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by beejay2653(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
buy artemeter for him
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by CioAngels(f): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wish you fast recovery sir, you once said you have so much money that you don't know how to spend it. Rather than spend it to equip our hospitals you are now spending it on air ambulance and unnamed foreign hospitals. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by sukkottt: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
this the man that caned ndigbo leader aguiyi ironsi with koboko after stripping him nekkid before killing him. ndigbo will enjoy this thread

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by kassy777: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

This is one man who things there is nothing in life tothink about. He belive that what ever he want is there for him. Whatever he says will surely come true. These are the real killers of the Nigerians society. We give name to GEJ, his family but people like Danjuma consider themselves equal to God Almighty. otherwise, why should Damjuma told the world, immediately GEJ accepted defeat, that GEj had just avoid the mother of all battles that should have befalling the country. When Kachukwu told the Nigerians that some of those expired oil blocks will be given to others, especially those in the south south, it took just few seconds for Dajuman to call Buhari to immediately transfer Kachukwu, and it was actually done.

They are the people killing this country. To them any can go, whether it of good, or not, provided such thingfillow thier way, it is alright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by drealzum(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

T Y Danjuma is the most powerful man in this country and has being the most powerful since. it av tay!
This was the man that killed former head of state Aguyi Ironsi. This was the man that fix Obj as HOS after the death of Murtala Mohammed.
This man has oil welllsssssss.
This man is Buhari farrrrrrrrrrr senior. forget that thing. Buhari can do nothing.
He do and un do. He was among those that added to Gej injuries towards the end of his administration.
This man has great influence on the government of Taraba.
He insisted the state be governed by Dan baba suntai a brain damaged pilot instead of his deputy and that was what happens.
Atiku tried using his influence as a Rich man from old Gongola state to influence victory of APC candidate mama taraba as Governor of state but what happened? Dairus ishaku the one Danjuma blessed won over whelmingly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by kassy777: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
PedroJP:

Since a memver here asked why you no longer appear on every thread, you'v resumed your duty just not to appear ashamed.

Rest in peace in advance. One of the evil men holding this zoo against any possible progress.
They think we are not seeing them. It just because we cannot do anything but we know all of them killing this country.

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by kassy777: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
PedroJP:

You no even allow me finish you first, you begin dey sound reasonable.
but na becuase you were also sounding very reasonable. You see, many people like truth. That is why as at today, the power and force os truth is exposing and always turning down the falsehood of Buhari and his apc.

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by kassy777: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
kettle84:
well said man! TY Danjuma remains a terribly looter of the common wealth of Nigerians.
I dey tell you the truth nothing but the truth. If you stand close to that man and the wife, there is no difference between a sparkling glass washed with the most powerful detergent.
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by SplendorWhite: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
The Storm promised to come back to the city of Benin and yes, we're back. This time we're offering *FREE DIGITAL TRAINING* to every young person that hits the link below.
We'll teach you how to build a blog, monetize your facebook and make money by doing what you know how to do best_using social media platforms.
Don't be left out, we're raising leaders, we're raising entrepreneurs and we're building nations. From the US all the way to Nigeria, we're breaking frontiers.

Join US :

The Storm 5992 platform link

https:///DoEp7Z1eMqFF2WU2spLWfr
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by MrsMurphy(f): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Even your President traveled out b'cos of ear infection, you can now see that Nigeria is in trouble.
My dear ee I tell you
Sometimes reading the news, I weep for my country Nigeria.
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by SAGE07: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Malaria from fat ajebo mosquitoes wey no fit fly after all the stolen loot. I shake my head for this country
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by badman007(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
PedroJP:

Dude, this is one guy I have absolutely no respect for. Him and the likes of Atiku are the scum of this earth.

As if imposing his wife as Senator on Edo people for many years wasn't enough, her brother Dr Ehanire was made a minister in this regime. Did I hear you say unmerited favour from God?

Oga Danjuma pls don't come back. Use all the funds that could have made our country great to get spare life over there.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by winj: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
the type of africans who die and leave billions in foreign accounts for whites to enjoy

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by papaejima1: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
PedroJP:

Bros even me sef surprise grin
This must be a new improved hungerBAD grin grin
The reasonableness no be here aswear!!

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by badman007(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Dude, this is one guy I have absolutely no respect for. Him and the likes of Atiku are the scum of this earth.

As if imposing his wife as Senator on Edo people for many years wasn't enough, her brother Dr Ehanire was made a minister in this regime. Did I hear you say unmerited favour from God? 

Oga Danjuma pls don't come back. Use all the funds that could have made our country great to get spare life over there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.