Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria (27946 Views)

TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday Celebration: Ambode, Amaechi, Amosun, Gowon Attend / Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by papaejima1: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
yunafa:
AMEN, AMIN, AMEEN A MILLION TIMES. My tax has just been doubled and May the Almighty punish anyone and his entire generation that steals or convert my tax into their personal use cos it is meant to build my nigeria, Ameen.
How about your salary bro, doubled too?

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by edo3(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Air ambulance gini? Me wey i get malaria two wks ago,,na agbo iya gbenga i take cure am..
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
It is not that serious......
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
It is not that serious......but even if this man dies, that family will still be powerful.
That family itself operates like a govt

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Some said he is well,but he was flown out in an Air Ambulance because he has malaria?this tells you where we are today as a nation.

When I hear people call Dangote, or even Forbes calling him the richest African,I just laugh. When I hear the likes of Alakija's or the noise maker,Emeka Offor shout about their wealth,I smile.

This is one man that has for decades been killing Nigeria,and looting us blindly to the ground,and he does it very silently.

Danjuma has more Oil Wells than any Nigerian dead or alive. I know I am guilty of shouting Jonathan's name always,but this is a man past and present Governments should have tried to collect our commonwealth from.

Danjuma is the definition of an untouchable Nigerian.

And after pillaging our funds that could have been used to develop our hospitals,he was Airlifted in an Air Ambulance to get treated for common malaria overseas.

Devil will punish all those, that have turned Nigeria's resources into their personal properties.

Oga, where have you been? I've missed you. Were you banned?

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by laudate: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is one man that has for decades been killing Nigeria,and looting us blindly to the ground,and he does it very silently.

Danjuma has more Oil Wells than any Nigerian dead or alive. I know I am guilty of shouting Jonathan's name always,but this is a man past and present Governments should have tried to collect our commonwealth from.

I cannot believe you actually got 'likes' for this shallow post. shocked How exactly has he been looting Nigeria? Can you give facts, figures and data? If he is one of those who looted Nigeria, can you provide intel on exactly how he did so, and how much was looted and traced to him? There is such a lot of conjecture, rumours and hearsay masquerading as fact. Is it because he has an oil well? Does he have more oil wells put together than all the other Nigerians who own oil wells in this country? sad Has he defaulted in paying his taxes or remitting any crude proceeds to govt?

Are his oil wells greater than the ones owned by Dr. Uduimo Itsueli of Dubri Oil, or Chief Lulu Briggs of Moni Pulo? sad

Are his wells more than those owned by Folorunsho Alakija of Famfa Oil or Mike Adenuga of ConOil or Tonye Cole & his other 2 partners that run Sahara Energy? shocked

Does he have more oil wells than those owned by Dan Etete, Abacha’s oil minister who is the owner of Malabu Oil & Gas Company, which has OPL 245? undecided

Do his oil wells exceed those owned by Dr. Ambrose Bryant Chukwueloka Orjiako of Seplat Petroleum which produces about 37,000 barrels of oil per day?

Kindly let us know how you jumped to this conclusion?? shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by linconreal: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Are we foul in NIGERIA our richest pple dont want to get treatment in their father's land

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by laudate: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
browniex:
I personally worked in his house,he travels abroad like you go to the loo,the funniest part is that he has no business going to church, pastors,priests,reverend father's and all those big title holders in different churches come to his house to pray for him once in a year,and that is at his birthday. to say that he is wealthy is an understatement.

He has used his wealth to empower people and support many churches. And he does it quietly without making noise or taking out full page adverts in the newspapers. sad If he is one of those who looted Nigeria, can you provide facts, figures and intel on exactly how he did so, and how much was looted and traced to him? Please enough of hearsay and innuendos. angry

OBJ was a civilian President for 8 years. The Lagos-Otta road was an eyesore when he was in power and even after he left. Between the time he left power as a military head of state in the 80s, and when he came back to the saddle as a civilian president, everyone knew how poor he was. By the time he handed over to Yar'adua, the whole world knew how rich he had become. The facts speak for themselves. Just Google up the facts. sad

Can the same be said of Danjuma?

Ask anyone - Danjuma is one of the largest donors to the Anglican Church diocese in this country. He has also awarded numerous scholarships, and built huge buildings in many universities in this country, without blowing his trumpet. undecided

Some of your ex-rulers and politicians have not given back to society one-tenth of what Danjuma has done, and yet many of you hail them and sing their praises. undecided

Between the time PMB left power in 1985 and when he came back into power in 2015, how many schools did he build and how many scholarships did he give to people from his community? NONE. Not one. And yet when he declared his assets, he could still boast of 30 million naira. How interesting! sad

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Dumkele1: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Some said he is well,but he was flown out in an Air Ambulance because he has malaria?this tells you where we are today as a nation.

When I hear people call Dangote, or even Forbes calling him the richest African,I just laugh. When I hear the likes of Alakija's or the noise maker,Emeka Offor shout about their wealth,I smile.

And after pillaging our funds that could have been used to develop our hospitals,he was Airlifted in an Air Ambulance to get treated for common malaria overseas.

Devil will punish all those, that have turned Nigeria's resources into their personal properties.

AMENNNNNNNNNN

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by PedroJP(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
papaejima1:

Bros even me sef surprise grin
This must be a new improved hungerBAD grin grin
The reasonableness no be here aswear!!

I'm telling you. Imagine Hungerbad could only write "lol" in a thread where they reported that youths chased APC agent away from buying their votes with money.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Drabrah(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ahmadgani:

However, a close friend of Mrs. Danjuma said
General Danjuma only had a slight Malaria for
which he is receiving treatment in the UAE. The
source claimed Danjuma is expected back in
Nigeria on Tuesday.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/26/ty-danjuma-sick-flown-out-nigeria
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by arewaboy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
wish you quick recovery.
sincerely, I have a lots of respect for this old man. if not because of his courage and determination during the counter coup of 1966 we would have perish by now in the hands of those who are hell bent eager on DOMINATING us.
wish you well you and your remaining colleagues.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Drabrah(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Pls, it's not common malaria. It's slight malaria.
We can treat common malaria in Nigeria cos malaria is more common here than any other con3. Unfortunately, we canNOT treat slight malaria. It can best be treated in UAE.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by laudate: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Drabrah:
However, a close friend of Mrs. Danjuma said General Danjuma only had a slight Malaria for which he is receiving treatment in the UAE. The source claimed Danjuma is expected back in Nigeria on Tuesday.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/26/ty-danjuma-sick-flown-out-nigeria

For an air ambulance to have been called to whisk him out for medical attention, he definitely does not have malaria. His medical condition is more serious than what his wife is trying to portray.

May the Good Lord grant him speedy recovery and protect him from evil. sad In a region where many Christians of Northern extraction are left defenceless and stripped of their rights, this man has supported Christian Northerners in the North in so many different ways, without making noise. Only God can reward him because a lot of northern Christians look up to him for advice and assistance. sad
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by AreaFada2: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Danjuma & IBB are richer than Dangote.

IBB's money is well-hidden. Investments mostly using fronts. Many became rich through him. Most might be lost when he dies.

At least Danjuma has some legitimate businesses.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by naijaking1: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
It shall not be well with all those who have enslaved Nigeria for years.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by HungerBAD: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bolustic:

Oga, where have you been? I've missed you. Were you banned?

I was overseas working.

Just got back to the States.

I greet you sir.
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by HungerBAD: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
PedroJP:

I'm telling you. Imagine Hungerbad could only write "lol" in a thread where they reported that youths chased APC agent away from buying their votes with money.

You no well lol.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by basadenet: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
He is one of the people that stole the wealth of the country and I wouldn't be surprised if he did not return home alive.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by hahn(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
badman007:

Dude, this is one guy I have absolutely no respect for. Him and the likes of Atiku are the scum of this earth.

As if imposing his wife as Senator on Edo people for many years wasn't enough, her brother Dr Ehanire was made a minister in this regime. Did I hear you say unmerited favour from God? 

Oga Danjuma pls don't come back. Use all the funds that could have made our country great to get spare life over there.

Nigeria is a country full of dummies.

I personally do not blame anyone who is able to take advantage of the gullibility of Nigerians. The same people who you seem to be speaking on their behalf will shout "tuale" when they see TY Danjuma and burn up a thief for stealing a cup of garri.

I just can't wait to get into that position.

Exploit the chaos. Don't be a victim
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
General Aguiyi Ironsi is waiting for this man to deal with him.
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by badman007(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
hahn:

Nigeria is a country full of dummies.

I personally do not blame anyone who is able to take advantage of the gullibility of Nigerians. The same people who you seem to be speaking on their behalf will shout "tuale" when they see TY Danjuma and burn up a thief for stealing a cup of garri.

I just can't wait to get into that position.

Exploit the chaos. Don't be a victim

So much education with little or no common sense. Hunger is a bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Magnitki: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Ameen
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by hollypagan: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Idio.t that killed aguiyi ironsi think he will live for ever very soon you go to hell ,animal in agbada
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by talk2dmc(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ironsi will be pleased to see you that side ooooo.
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Izonpikin: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

thanks for this comment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Izonpikin: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
ephi123:
Air ambulances for the rich, and what exactly for the poor? undecided

Particularly as these are people who made their money at the expense of the nation.
this is one reason why militants don't give a shiiiit but go on about their hussle..
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by babeface3: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

sorry oh. You have phobia for rich men because of your long history of penurious existence. [color=][/color][color=][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Well said, that prayer is also for Atiku, Obasanjo, Babangida, Jonathan, all ex governors, Permament secretaries, Ministers, Law makers both at the state & federal level, All PDP , APC and other Political parties, lobbyist, Contractors who were awarded contracts to build first class hospitals, serving governors both in the APC / PDP and all those who contributed to crippled the destiny of Nigeria and made Nigeria a laughing stock in the comity of Nations , they will all suffer the same fate ..................Amen ........... sad sad sad sad sad

Where is Buhari's name on the list?

I'm very sure that God will punish him too

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
arewaboy:
wish you quick recovery.
sincerely, I have a lots of respect for this old man. if not because of his courage and determination during the counter coup of 1966 we would have perish by now in the hands of those who are hell bent eager on DOMINATING us.
wish you well you and your remaining colleagues.
What do you mean by that?
Mr. Arewa, as your people have dominated Nigerian politics, where has it led us?
And you are talking about Igbo dominance...

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria by hahn(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
badman007:

So much education with little or no common sense. Hunger is a bastard.

We are not "educated". We have only been schooled with outdated and irrelevant knowledge. We read but don't learn.

We are stuck in time

"Hunger" is the perfect tool for conformation. Once an individual is only concerned about his next meal, nothing else matters.

I often say, "the problem with our leaders is not that they don't know what to do to make this country a better place. The problem is that they create the type of environment we are in deliberately".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / Rauf Olaniyan: SARS Operatives Extorted Me Twice - Oyo Deputy Governor Says / Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.