Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati (11411 Views)

Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / Which Bible Verse Is The Most Quoted By People? / Join Illuminati 666 Society In Africa Today And Be Rich+2349073588783 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by JerryMcLain: 5:00am On Mar 04, 2022
▲▲HAIL ILLUMINATI!!!!▲▲▲I WEALTHY ABIODUN SOLELY WANT TO OBLIGINGLY INVITE ANY PERSON WHO WISH TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TO OUR NEXT ANNUAL CONFERENCE/INITIATION▲ if you already getting money then you one of us we live a life of private jets and and presidency you never know how we feel to be rich the organization do everything possible to make your life equipped and standard no doubts the brotherhood circle is the Illuminati the Illuminati is not a church, religion, political group, or charity organization, but an elite collective of global influences who work to further the interests of the human species as a whole. Our decisions are independent of all human divisions, including religious and political differences. We operate solely for the benefit of the human species we have been entrusted to protect, and therefore make no demands of our citizens regarding personal worship, morality, or belief you wanna be a famous artist or an actor (etc) and you want to be rich,powerful and be famous in the world and also get the sum of 300,000,000US Dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 700,000,000 US Dollars as monthly salary and also start gaining money to start up a business of your own choice contact us the Illuminati organization with the below info(wechanginglifes@gmail.com) whats-app no: +1 (669) 307-7201 (HOTLINE) Greatness is not about who you are but who you believe you can become. Have courage to pursue your own path. The sheep are safe in their cages but the lions run free in the wilderness. The greatest among us are most different from the rest. ▲▲EL LEL BALEIL XION▲▲
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com ...
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by LealJudie: 9:58pm On May 02, 2022
My testimony, i just want to let the world know that illuminati is real, but there are so many fake illuminati out there, i was a victim of scam and i believe that there is no real illuminati, but i did not give up that was what helped me, in life you must not give up, because if you give up life too will give up on you, you just try all level best to make sure you are a winner not a loser, all i want the world to know today is i am a member of illuminati, do not let the fake illuminati deceive you, it is totally free to join the illuminati you do not need to pay any money to join, the illuminati will provide all the materials you needed for you to join the illuminati, the illuminati is rich so there can never ask you to pay any money to join, my advice for who want to join is to follow the instructions giving to you, when i was totally initiated to the illuminati brotherhood, in my induction day i was given instant amount of $2,000,000.00 to start a new life, every month $50,000.00 ring of protection to protect yourself and your generations and so any other benefits giving to me as a new member of illuminati brotherhood, anyone who is interested to join the illuminati i will have to link you up with the Phone, WhatsApp Number +1(661)666-4507 or email: illuminatichurchofinitiation@gmail.com anyone interested to join can contact to join now it is totally free to join the illuminati.
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 10:56am On May 21, 2022
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com ...... ......
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com .........
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by 43Ronin: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na ogun go kee you
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by Smithbenson11: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by Smithbenson11: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com ... ...
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life .......... ........
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ...............
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by Garthwalter: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Illuminati invitation:
Based on the membership criterion of the Illuminati, we find you are of great interest in possession of a good mastery of manual dexterity and academic proficiency. With this, we look at you as the class that will be the platform for which you stand to meet the wealthy people who can raise you to wealth, power, fame and glory. I strongly recommend that you join us in the Illuminati. Joining the Illuminati there is a benefit of $1,000,000 USD to start a better life with your family and there are other benefits the Illuminati is going to offer you. Do you accept the invitation ?
WhatsApp headquarters: ‪+49 1521 4635494
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by Garthwalter: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hello everyone My name is Garth Walter, I'm from the United State of America and I'm here to give a testimony on how I carefully joined the illuminati brotherhood and received $500.000.00 dollars as my first benefit, I have tried joining the organization from a long now and I was scammed by fake agents in South Africa and Kenya, I was down and I couldn't feed myself and my family, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have taken all my money, One day I came acro a testimony of a woman thanking a man called Grand Master Edward for helping her to join the illuminati brotherhood I was confed and I decided to give a try, I contacted Mr. Edward Woods on WhatsApp and he told me everything that has to be done and I did it, rpringly I was made a member and my first benefit money was sent to me le than 48hours. I'm sharing th testimony becae of my past experience, For those of you trying to join th organization, th your opportunity to contact Mr. Edward Woods on WhatsApp: +49 1521 4635494 or Email: edwardwood0001@gmail.com if you want to join, please note if you are not up to 20 years above don't contact[color=#550000][/color]

Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? / Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings / Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.