Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati (11380 Views)

Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / Which Bible Verse Is The Most Quoted By People? / Join Illuminati 666 Society In Africa Today And Be Rich+2349073588783 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by LordThaddeus: 5:01am On May 26, 2023
Join the Illuminati organization and receive (Political Powers / Wealth / Fame / Protection / Wisdom / . Knowledge

/ Knowledge). Belonging to a higher class in life is a matter of personal decision making. We invite you to

participate today (NEW WORLD ORDER). We are even trying to humanity without racism and gender inequality. You have

the opportunity to live among noble men and women who are already living the testimony of this organization.There

are more benefits, like long-term cars and houses, including cash reward benefits for new members,long as you're

approved for membership, as long as you remain loyal to the organization. Message big for more information or if

you are interested, contact the Illuminati Master for information on how to join ?? +2348114880069
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by LordThaddeus: 5:02am On May 26, 2023
Illuminati is the leading fraternal organization in the world. its origins are lost in the unrecorded history of

medieval times, but it formally organized in London, England, in 1717. Current worldwide membership totals over 3

million members, 1.1 million of whom are in North America.As a fraternal organization, Illuminati unites men of

good character who, though of different religious, ethnic or social backgrounds, share a belief in the brotherhood

of mankind. Email:illuminatinewworldorder187@gmail.com +2348114880069
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by LordThaddeus: 5:29am On May 26, 2023
Illuminati is the leading fraternal organization in the world. its origins are lost in the unrecorded history of

medieval times, but it formally organized in London, England, in 1717. Current worldwide membership totals over 3

million members, 1.1 million of whom are in North America.As a fraternal organization, Illuminati unites men of

good character who, though of different religious, ethnic or social backgrounds, share a belief in the brotherhood

of mankind. Email:illuminatinewworldorder187@gmail.com +2348114880069
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by JodieLeall: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire,
Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the great Illuminati empire group. Once you are initiated to the great Illuminati empire, you will have numerous benefits.
join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get an instant rich sum of USD$5,000,000,00. Car of your choice, Home mansion of your choice, This intention is to build up your financial status as a new member of the Illuminati elite, this is one out of the numerous benefits that are given to our newly recruited members who join the Illuminati brotherhood.
Note that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is meant for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining The Illuminati empire secret society, you are advised not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.
Do you agree to be a member of The Illuminati new world order? If you do, kindly reply back through this direct recruitment email only at: churchofdevilcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(661)666-4507
For more instructions on our membership process.
The Illuminati.
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349163356894 or WhatsApp him +2349163356894  or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349163356894 or WhatsApp him +2349163356894  or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life .....
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349163356894 or WhatsApp him +2349163356894  or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ..
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by JodieLeal: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire, Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the great Illuminati brotherhood empire, once you are initiated to the great Illuminati empire, you will have numerous benefits, join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get an instant rich, this intention is to build up your financial status as a new member of the Illuminati elite, this is one out of the numerous benefits that are given to our newly recruited members who join the Illuminati brotherhood. Note that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will ends by december and this offer is meant for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining the Illuminati empire secret society, you are advised not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization, do you agree to be a member of The Illuminati new world order? If you do, kindly reply back through this direct recruitment email only at:  churchofdevilcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(661)666-4507 for more instructions on our membership process.The Illuminati brotherhood.
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him +2349134304509 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by Sonofthemoon(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Good day good people and bad people on here, I don't want to say much because what you don't know is greater than you...
I'm spiritualist Ade from igbekebo in Ondo state.
I want to tell you what I know..
No road to success is easy or Rossy.
If you want to check your self spiritually via IFA consultation or you want to do general cleansing or have any kind of spiritual, sexual,marital or financial issue I will be glad to do a consultation because this is my job .
If you want money as odumare through IFA and he will grant you if you can do the needful..
I say again
No road to success or wealth is easy.

He that has ears
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by JodieLeal: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire, Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the great Illuminati brotherhood empire, once you are initiated to the great Illuminati empire, you will have numerous benefits, join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get an instant rich, this intention is to build up your financial status as a new member of the Illuminati elite, this is one out of the numerous benefits that are given to our newly recruited members who join the Illuminati brotherhood, we also want to let you know this, if you have been scammed before you have nothing to worry about, because we are going to fix you and get you all that you have lost, you are in the right place where you join the illuminati without having any kinds of problems or difficulties  Note that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will ends by december and this offer is meant for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining the Illuminati empire secret society, you are advised not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization, do you agree to be a member of The Illuminati new world order? If you do, kindly reply back through this direct recruitment email only at:  churchofdevilcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(502)297-1152 for more information on how to join, and for more instructions on our membership process.The Illuminati brotherhood.
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by JodieLeal: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2023
Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire, i am here to bring the good news to the world, and to tell the world how good illuminati can help you achieve your dreams. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to the limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the great Illuminati brotherhood empire, once you are initiated to the great Illuminati empire, you will have numerous benefits, join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get an instant rich, this intention is to build up your financial status as a new member of the Illuminati elite, this is one out of the numerous benefits that are given to our newly recruited members who join the Illuminati brotherhood, we also want to let you know this, if you have been scammed before you have nothing to worry about, because we are going to fix that, and you will get all that you have lost, we have helped so many people in different countries who have been scammed thousands of dollars, so you have nothing to worry about, because we are here and ready to help you,  you are in the right place where you can join the illuminati without having any kinds of problems or difficulties.  Note that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will ends by december and this offer is meant for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining the Illuminati empire secret society, you are advised not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organisation, do you agree to be a member of The Great Illuminati new world order? If you do, kindly reply back through this direct recruitment email only at:  initiationchurchofdevil@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(502)297-1152 for more information on how to join, and for more instructions on our membership process.Hail The Great Illuminati brotherhood.
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him +2349134304509 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ..
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him  +2349134304509 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him +2349134304509 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him +2349134304509 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 1:43am On Sep 18, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him +2349134304509 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by Aboyer: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
🔺 🔺 🔺 🔺 🔺
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RICHES, FAME, POWERS, KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM.
Are you a business Man or Woman, Politician, Musician, Pastor, Lawyer, Actor, Actress, Banker, Footballer, Model, Graduate, student, Engineer And you want to be Rich, Famous and Powerful in Life, THIS IS YOUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, And NO HUMAN SACRIFICE.
The great Illuminati brotherhood will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy. You can achieve all your dreams and heart desires by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, you will enjoy Long life of prosperity here on Earth.
The truth is real agent are not mainly on facebook or instagram Most of those claiming to be illuminati agent are not, they take my money 3 time and do nothing till a good friend of mine introduce me to a trusted agent that help him to join so I contacted him and discuss with him and follow all the instructions given to me, the good news is now am a full member and I have gotten all my benefit now i know real agent still exist in ILLUMINATI ELITE
If you really want to become a member of the great Illuminati you can contact them today VIA. Their official Email or WhatsApp below.
Email: illuminatichurchofinitiation@gmail.com
OR
WhatsApp +1(415)251-9165
🔺HAIL THE LORDSHIP SUPREMACY 🔺
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by LordThaddeus: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
1.Capital One
2.Bank of America Corp
3.Wells Fargo
4.JPMorgan Chase
5.Bank of America Financial
6.U.S. Bank Branch
7.U.S. Bancorp
8.HSBC Bank USA
9.Citigroup
10.Goldman Sachs
11.Santander Bank
12.The Bank of New York Mellon
13.American Express
14.USAA

illuminatinewworldorder187@gmail.com

CONGRATULATIONS to all new members who received there membership ID card & was initiated, Those who haven't recieved there benefits via Cheques please send me a DM with the right details like your

Full Name:
Home Address:
Phone Number:
Postal Code:
Email:

All benefits for registered and initiated members for the previous week's are fully ready to be delivered and disbursed

Hail The Light 👁️
+254776206795
illuminatinewworldorder187@gmail.com
#usa #asia #donaldtrump #elonmusk #iphone15 #apple #europe #putin #joebiden #france #music #afrobeat #rapper #devil #vox #gotic #skeleton #illuminati #freemason #cult #secretsocieties #evil #versace #gucci
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by Aboyer: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
HOW I BECAME RICH, FAMOUS & PROTECTED after joining the Illuminati brotherhood
Dear Friend.
I wonder if there is anyone else who is just as curious and naïve as I was a few years ago. I had always felt it was insane to imagine that an ordinary person could attain wealth, fame, and yet power all at once.
I imagined the lifestyle of Jay Z and heard a lot of rumors about Kanye too. I heard about their connection with Illuminati and then I held my determination to pay the dues to be in that caucus. I had no much clue but I had with me the name Illuminati which would later be my liberation.
If you are a reader of this and you have ever wondered if truly most of these celebrities you see belong to this brotherhood, the answer is yes but note most of them not all of them.
First, to become a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, you will need an Initiator Superior Master, an (ISM) will be assigned to you Once inducted you can get unlimited access to wealth and become globally connected with other influential people in the world. The induction comes with its own price but trust me you will be initiated and receive all the benefits as a new member, I never could have imagined a ‘nobody’ like me owning fleets of Cars companies and other assets without the help of the Illuminati brotherhood. My gratitude cannot be complete if I don’t put up this testimony here to help others in need.
You can begin your own journey by reaching out to an illuminati agent via the Illuminati official Email or WhatsApp below
WhatsApp +1(415)251-9165
Email:churchofdevilcenter@gmail.com We hope to hear from you soon.
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice11: 12:44am On Jan 08
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 11:10pm On Feb 26
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ....
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 11:23pm On Feb 26
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 8:17pm On Mar 08
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ......
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 10:11pm On Mar 08
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ..
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by Burak545: 1:14am On Apr 09
This is my testimony on how I finally joined the new world order, Illuminati after I have been trying to join for over 2 years now but scammers took money from me several times. I have been searching to join the Illuminati for so long, but scammers keep taking my money until early this year when I meet with Lord Felix Morgan online I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended the registration used and I paid for the big member to get me started and I was initiated into the World Order and I receive the sum of $1,000,000 us dollars after my initiation was done. I'm very happy! And promise to spread the good work of Lord Felix Morgan. If you are interested in joining the new world order Illuminati today, contact Lord Felix Morgan today he’s your best chance to gain membership to the illuminati that you always desire. Contact Lord Felix Morgan Email: Illuminatiofficial565@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348055459757
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 2:35am On Apr 13
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by alice1166: 1:31am On Apr 17
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ......
Re: 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati by LordThaddeus: 3:28pm On Apr 19
🔯666🔯
🔘+16265860870🔘
Join the illuminati society today and become rich and wealthy as well as worldwide popularity Our online registration portal is currently open for 2024 Enrollment
Message the Lord Grandmaster now to get the information and details to become a full member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas / Is It Proper To Give Your Tithe To The Needy? / How Joagbaje Became God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.