Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

She Is Not Good In English But She Is Good On Bed Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Good In English But She Is Good On Bed Part 3 (928 Views)

I Don't Stutter When I Speak English But I Do Stutter When I Speak In Yoruba / See Sleeping Positions Of Cheating Couples On Bed Part II / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is Not Good In English But She Is Good On Bed Part 3 by gagimovement: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2016
I became angry at the way she acted so I decided to punish her with my d*ck, I inserted the full length of my cock inside as her p*ssy as I saw her eyes pop out and her hands clenched the bedsheet, I decided not to put any atom of emotions as I began to move my hips slowly then faster, both hands placed on the bed while my hips slammed her p*ssy, all she ever moaned was

MORENIKE: Aaaah! egbon! I like it

And the more she moaned those words the more I increased my propencity, whining my waist and making sure I scrub all corners of her p*ssy while, I raised her legs and pressed it against her shoulder and then began to Bleep her hard and firm, but Morenike instead of moaning in pain this time awed me as she moved her waist from under so fast to meet my hard strokes, she did that so skillfull as she used to grab my butt and pressed me against her p*ssy.

It seemed like the harder I bleeped her, the more I was bringing out the real Morenike, Her eyes changed and she pushed me off her body, I wondered where the strength came from, acting like a person been possesed by another spirit, she rushed and climbed me, using her hand to grab my d*ck and removed the condom so fast and in the next second inserted my cock into her very wet and slippery cunt and then began to hump on it, squatting as she sucked my nipples and then rolled her waist, she would use her hips to remove my d*ck and when it gets only to the cap of my cock, she would then stop and just whine her waist and squeezed her p*ssy so tight that I felt her cunt grip my d*ck and then she began to twist on that, the sensation was so out of the world for both of us, as she closed her eyes and used her teeth to bite her lips in a very seductive way, slowly again she would begin to take the full length deep into her p*ssy and when she reaches the base of my cock, she would moan and suck my nipples.

I saw every cause to call Morenike the “Iron bender” as she artfully bleeped me, she jammed her whole body all over my long d*ck that I became scared it might hurt her internally but rather those hard and painful thrust gave her joy, when she was about to come is when I enjoyed Morenike the more, she began to flap her thighs, in an open and close motion and the grip from her p*ssy made me cum so hard that Morenike jumped out, grabbed my d*ck and began to lick the trickles of sperm that drooled out of my cock, she licked my d*ck clean as she looked at me smiling, while I laid back gasping for breath, she stood up, wore her clothes and left my room

My thighs were all worn out from the heavy bout of marathon sex I had with Morenike, later that evening at the tap as I went to fetch water, I didn’t see Morenike or any of her sisters at the tap which was quite unusual but I ignored that fact and continued to fetch my water, until I noticed a presence then a shadow , as I turned and bumped into Sikiratu
Read more https://gagimovement./2016/11/26/she-is-not-good-in-english-but-she-is-good-on-bed-part-3/

Re: She Is Not Good In English But She Is Good On Bed Part 3 by favourmic(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Achievement
Re: She Is Not Good In English But She Is Good On Bed Part 3 by dikeigbo2(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2016
An oil block has been awarded to you.

(1) (Reply)

5 Bad Things Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed / This Couple Needs Your Help. / What Makes A Girl A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.