Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch (4335 Views)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by EyeHateGod: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

I hear it's salty and addictive. It possesses people so that they start seeking after it. lipsrsealed
Can you please reread what you Wrote?
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by EyeHateGod: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

If you don't know that atheists founded those theories and that they are inherently violent then you are very very ignorant .

Yeah because All atheist gathered together and decided to come up with the Idea your ignorance on this forum is alarming and like i said for someone that doesn't understand what those idea meant?

I never said she ate 70 people . I asked for proof that she has dementia .
Didn't you just Swallow this Story Hook and Sinker?
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by KingEbukaNaija: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Didn't you just Swallow this Story Hook and Sinker?

I never did . I simply questioned those who questioned the story smiley
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Can you please reread what you Wrote?
There are many cannibals in Africa. I don't know if your tribe is one, but this story is from one such tribes.
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by EyeHateGod: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

There are many cannibals in Africa. I don't know if your tribe is one, but this story is from one such tribes.

Please reread what you wrote..
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Please reread what you wrote..
Old joke
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seun:
Too late. The man of God already delivered her from the imaginary demons.
so you believe there is imaginary demons that can be delivered from
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrmrmister:

From your comment, you don't seem to be any different from the "witches"
just the same way your mother if she is still alive is not different from the "witches"

next time you know how to quote me with courtesy
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Brown47: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Provide proof for this story because its likely this is concocted in order to make people draw false conclusions. And have you considered the possibility that she didnt have dementia ? Can you provide proof , medical records , that shows she indeed suffered from dementia ? Do you know any of her family members that you can ask to know if she indeed suffered from dementia ?

Can you provide contrary evidence - that indeed she did not kill seventy people . Also note that Cannibals eat humans .

proof? grin. what proof do you have to back up this story you just swallowed apart from the narrations from the net undecided now dementia is not the issue here, the story has insufficient explanation, we need things like, who and who she killed, where, how, when, through what means etc

maybe shes into cannibalism we don't know, maybe she killed slaughtered and ate her victims on plate. but you trying to tie some magical witchery abadacabra stuffs to it is another different issue then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by mrmrmister: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by lepasharon(f): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
midehi2:

just the same way your mother if she is still alive is not different from the "witches"

next time you know how to quote me with courtesy

It takes a witch to know a witch

2 Likes

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by mrmrmister: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrmrmister:

Apparently you have no idea what it feels like to have a mother

Whoever gave birth to you obviously knew immediately she dropped you that you're a waste
9 months gone down the drain
What a pity!
if you and your useless mother is not a witch, you wont be pained by my comment, you all witch must die a miserable death
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
lepasharon:

It takes a witch to know a witch
here comes another witch...and asha.wo, he must be fvcking you in spiritual realm that is why you quick to quote me with your leprosy hands....idiat
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by mrmrmister: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
midehi2:

if you and your useless mother is not a witch, you wont be pained by my comment, you all witch must die a miserable death

Go back to school
I can hardly comprehend your awful sentences
Bye Barbarian

2 Likes

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrmrmister:

Go back to school I can hardly comprehend your awful sentences Bye Barbarian
goa.t tongue
chao
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by lepasharon(f): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
midehi2:

here comes another witch...and asha.wo, he must be fvcking you in spiritual realm that is why you quick to quote me with your leprosy hands....idiat

Only witches know about other witches grin. Why you mad bitchh?

2 Likes

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
lepasharon:

Only witches know about other witches grin. Why you mad bitchh?
slut....keep it up, its good for you, cheap olodo tongue
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by jonbellion(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
midehi2:

* are not witches
* you and all
*witches
Wow
Sue your school

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by KingEbukaNaija: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
jonbellion:

* are not witches
* you and all
*witches
Wow
Sue your school

Stop pointing out people's solecisms , having the primus inter pares effect ?
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by jonbellion(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Stop pointing out people's solecisms , having the primus inter pares effect ?
I only did it cuz she was insulting people upandan
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by lepasharon(f): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
midehi2:

slut....keep it up, its good for you, cheap olodo tongue

weak...try again

1 Like

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by CAPSLOCKED: 1:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
Does anyone here know about a little thing called dementia? Before an old lady died we would find her crying and she'll say things like "have you heard? my son has died. they said he died yesterday" and we'll be like, "no mama, your son is alive" and we'd have to call the son in question on phone and let her talk to him to convince her. So it's not wise to take the supernatural confessions of a extremely old person seriously.

I'm quite sure that she didn't eat 70 different people. Meat doesn't taste good unless it's cooked, and if she cooked 70 different people someone would have caught her with the parts. She would also have had to refrigerate the meat so it won't go bad. Also if she ate 70 people then the bodies would have been missing, and I think it's unlikely that 70 people died and their bodies went missing and nobody noticed it. It's just silly.
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2016
jonbellion:
* are not witches * you and all *witches Wow Sue your school
stale
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by otemanuduno: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2016
before going on and on about witches this... witches that... just visit the traffic-thirsty website and see for yourself the image they put on display as the witch in question. Here is it:
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2016
lepasharon:

weak...try again
treat your sickness first, then come back to reply me, witch
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2016
jonbellion:
I only did it cuz she was insulting people upandan
you are very stupi.d, if not you will noticed they started the insult, pls swerve...
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by jonbellion(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2016
midehi2:

you are very stupi.d, if not you will noticed they started the insult, pls swerve...
Good morning to you too
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by mrmrmister: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2016
jonbellion:
Good morning to you too

You sure do have a lot of energy to expend on that uncultured thing grin
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2016
jonbellion:
Good morning to you too
yea good morning to me....but bad morning to you

better stop quoting me, coz i don't battle words with hypocrates....when i made my comment, i didn't mention any sickle cell patient or a grammarian, pls avoid quoting my moniker
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by jonbellion(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2016
midehi2:

yea good morning to me....but bad morning to you

better stop quoting me, coz i don't battle words with hypocrates....when i made my comment, i didn't mention any sickle cell patient or a grammarian, pls avoid quoting my moniker
* sigh*
*hypocrites
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2016
jonbellion:
* sigh* *hypocrites
and he fell for it, Ode! its really bad morning for you tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Used To Be A Born Again Christian Before I Saw The Light / World Class Religious Debates / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.