Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch (4336 Views)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by jonbellion(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2016
midehi2:

and he fell for it, Ode! its really bad morning for you tongue
lol
I hope you find peace smiley
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2016
jonbellion:
lol I hope you find peace smiley
rather you search for peace, for me yummy yummy tongue
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by orisa37: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Who says Witches don't exist?
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by dorox(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2016
walcut:
cheesycheesycheesy seun and his fellow atheist will still doubt this story.

Why do you think her confession is true?

1 Like

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by bemind(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Oh dear, I just pray all those calling this old woman a witch don't end up being tagged one when they get old themselves. This might be Dementia. I fear that religion has seared the conscience of many. This woman is almost a century old. She is frail and needs tender loving care, not being abandoned by her people who call her Witch.

4 Likes

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by delishpot: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2016
jonbellion:
huh
I'm talking about the pork thing not the rational explanation

That is what scientist say. And also those cannibals that have been arrested say the same thing. That it has close texture and taste to pork.

orisa37:
Who says Witches don't exist?

So this woman's crazy talk is proof enough to you?

Okay, I am Santa. I enter peoples homes at night through the chimney to drop toys and gifts. I have dropped toys and gifts in 2700 homes, I have reindeer's and dwarves working for me. We fly high in the sky and shoot into homes. We can vanish when people wake up to pee or have drink while we are at work.
I hope you will take this as proof that I, Santa exist for real and not just aamade up story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by lepasharon(f): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2016
midehi2:

treat your sickness first, then come back to reply me, witch

Lool..after you B..
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2016
lepasharon:

Lool..after you B..
go and take your drugs and gerrraaahia mhenn...mofo
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Oyindebrah(f): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2016
I doubt so..ahnahn
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by lepasharon(f): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2016
midehi2:

go and take your drugs and gerrraaahia mhenn...mofo

Drugs? You wot m8? the Lord Jesus has healed me.
Rababashakaramama * halleluyah
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
dorox:

I think the right question should be why do u doubt this story?
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
dorox:

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
lepasharon:

Drugs? You wot m8? the Lord Jesus has healed me. Rababashakaramama * halleluyah
are you sure, i dont think so
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by lepasharon(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
midehi2:

are you sure, i dont think so

You doubting the power of Jesus?
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by orisa37: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
There are liars and there's wickedness.
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by dorox(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
walcut:

I doubt the story because she did not provide a single shred of evidence to support any of her outrageous claims.
Would you believe me if I claim to have killed a thousand people using my superpowers and drank their blood without providing a single shred of evidence to back up my claim?

1 Like

Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
dorox:

I doubt the story because she did not provide a single shred of evidence to support any of her outrageous claims.
Would you believe me if I claim to have killed a thousand people using my superpowers and drank their blood without providing a single shred of evidence to back up my claim?
lolz... I can't attest to the fact that she killed that number of people but I am definitely sure that she has killed.
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
lepasharon:

You doubting the power of Jesus?
then behave so
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by lepasharon(f): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2016
midehi2:

then behave so

And u do? undecided Disgustin ting
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by midehi2(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2016
lepasharon:

And u do? undecided Disgustin ting
foo.l
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nonsense news.
Re: 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch by Heavenly102: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2016
Heh smiley. 70 people and no one noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Share your Repentance Prayer Here / Nine Reasons Why You Should Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.