Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Can You Manage To Kiss Your Wife With Mouth Odour? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can You Manage To Kiss Your Wife With Mouth Odour? (4857 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Manage To Kiss Your Wife With Mouth Odour? by lostgirl: 1:43am On Nov 22, 2009
Your wife's breath odor may not be just an oral thing. it may be coming from her sinuses and throat. It could be realted to Post Nasal Drip. I suffer from this particular ailment and something i do to ward off the bad breath is brush teeth and tongue after each meal, rinse my sinus cavities with a neti pot twice a day, use an alcohol free mouth wash each time I brush. She should make sure she gargles with the mouthwash. she should see a doctor to properly assess her particular case. antibiotics may be prescribed in addition to the afor mentioned regimen or oral and sinus care.
Re: How Can You Manage To Kiss Your Wife With Mouth Odour? by NOUBLE(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2009
The question my people is HOW CAN YOU MANAGE TO KISS YOU MADAM WITH MOUTH ODOUR?

The answer is as simple. Via Bluetooth or infra lol
Re: How Can You Manage To Kiss Your Wife With Mouth Odour? by Fhemmmy: 6:34am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ Lol
Re: How Can You Manage To Kiss Your Wife With Mouth Odour? by tRoOE(f): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2009
ewwwwwwwww she need to wash her tongue well, maybe sis a dentist
gosh i can't stand people wit any type of ODs**disgusting**
Re: How Can You Manage To Kiss Your Wife With Mouth Odour? by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2009
tRoOE:

ewwwwwwwww she need to wash her tongue well, maybe sis a dentist
gosh i can't stand people wit any type of ODs**disgusting**

ummmmmm . . . . .na wa oh
Re: How Can You Manage To Kiss Your Wife With Mouth Odour? by dillon67: 4:07am On Jun 21, 2010
a woman with mouth odour,must zero her mind i.e not to expect any kiss from her husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can A Victim Of Domestic Violence Get Justice? / Please, I Need A Cortina Bata Shoe!!!! / To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.