Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,050 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

When your country is the village witch. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When your country is the village witch. (2277 Views)

My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When your country is the village witch. by Toks2008(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
I was at a church service sometime last month and i was dumbfounded when i saw people trooping out to sow one seed or the other not because they really want to but just because they were manipulated by the pastor to sow various seeds in order to overcome one spell or the other hindering their success in life.

It is so disheartening that Many churches do not care about the welfare of the members but have rather taken advantage of the Nigeria economy witch hunt to lure many ignorant Nigerians to their church not for regular worship but for deliverance of various types from imaginary witches and wizards and to also sow financial seed in order to make wealth and we have even heard of people sowing their cars,houses, entire savings...

Don't get me wrong,I believe that giving is a prerequisite for blessings as the Bible makes it clear so I'm not against giving of any type and i also believe in tithing and sowing to God's kingdom AS LONG AS YOUR SPIRIT LEADS YOU TO DO IT and it is cheerfully given but not as a result of manipulative sermons from some business men in the name of pastors.

Have you ever seen some church posters with the following words?

"Are you facing any life challenges like joblessness,financial lack,stagnancy in business,delayed marriage,promise and fail...Come and experience your break through..."

or something like "Back to sender night"

Please leave your innocent village witch alone and think for a minute how difficult the country has become.
The simple truth is that Nigeria as a country is the biggest physical and spiritual witch and wizard contending with us.

-No electricity to power small and medium scale business.
-No job security.
-Many lives are lost daily as a result of Poor medical infrastructure and its so terrible that our president had to travel out for ear treatment.
-Getting a job is extremely difficult as our young ladies are subjected to sexual abuse by prospective employers and our men hardly get jobs because they are simply men.
-No adequate financial aide to start a profitable business for a smart budding enterprenure.
-Our beautiful young ladies find it difficult to get a husband simply because the eligible bachelors can hardly feed themselves let alone feed an extra mouth.
-Confused leaders playing trial and error with economy policies...I can continue to list many ways our beloved country has become our hindering block and when I remember the words of a famous American president I just shake my head because Nigeria is one country that will not do anything for you,and will not allow you do anything for her let alone yourself.

An average hustler in Nigeria is a potential Donald Trump in an organized society while a Billionaire in an organized society may end up redundant in Nigeria.

Little wonder why many billionaires in Nigeria have questionable source of income as rituals,advanced free fraud and looting have become the order of the day.

The honest fact is that Nigeria economy is the village witch responsible for your loss of Job,lack of job,delayed marriage,promise and fail from potential helpers and much more.

Enough of giving this or that to pastors or churches for break through because fasting and praying as well as sowing seed will not bring you that breakthrough if you don't make a decision and take action to do something profitable no matter how lowly.

Use that money you want to sow for breakthrough to start any little business and then pray to God to grow the business regardless of the terrible economy.

Yes I know we live in a black continent and yes I know some people can be hindered by spell but the truth is that 90% of the problem Nigerians encounter has nothing to do with witches,wizards,spells but it is the NIGERIA economy that is the village witch we must bind and the greatest enemy we must tame.

I don't know if this makes sense.

6 Likes

Re: When your country is the village witch. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
That caption got Me rotfl gringrin
But, honestly I don't know why people keep falling for it everytime undecided
They believe whatever the 'Prophet' tells them

1 Like

Re: When your country is the village witch. by dollyjoy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Being a pastor is one of the most lucrative business in the world. grin

1 Like

Re: When your country is the village witch. by samtee37(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ayamu telling you..

1 Like

Re: When your country is the village witch. by Winnelyn(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
If my dad had opened a church, by now i for don they eat with kings nd queens fly private jet choi cry

1 Like

Re: When your country is the village witch. by chris2face(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
The caption though

1 Like

Re: When your country is the village witch. by falconey(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
these days we have more of GOD FEARING PEOPLE THAN GOD LOVING PEOPLE.

3 Likes

Re: When your country is the village witch. by chris2face(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

If my dad had opened a church, by now i for don they eat with kings nd queens fly private jet choi cry

I guess is not yet late or better still u could open ur own u know

Just remember to make me the treasurer and u will be good to go

1 Like

Re: When your country is the village witch. by Winnelyn(f): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
chris2face:

I guess is not yet late or better still u could open ur own u know

Just remember to make me the treasurer and u will be good to go

treasurer ke angry i fit manage you as an usher tongue
Re: When your country is the village witch. by firstking01(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Things like these happens when you don't have a personal relationship with God your creator...when you hear from God then there's no need running from pilar to post, you won't even see the need of changing church sef....i'm one person that knows when to sow seed and when to make pledge, and i 've been recording amazing results.

1 Like

Re: When your country is the village witch. by firstking01(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
There's no difference between the twos....they go in paripasus.

1 Like

Re: When your country is the village witch. by iykekelvins(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Someone called it Pastorpreneaurshipgrin
Re: When your country is the village witch. by Taiofil(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
True talk...Nigerian pastor are the best soothsayer and motivational speakers i know in the world. The simple truth is this Nigeria as awhole believe in God and the supernatural.. I can willfully say that is what is keeping us alive till date(our believe in God) and even keeping the Nigerian economy from colapse. But also it's a two-way thing its what killing some people too and its a way of some pastors to make serious money.

Best thing i can say is this we should be vigilant and watchful of pastors posing as ''MEN OF GOD'' to milk the public. Toks2008 grin
Re: When your country is the village witch. by chris2face(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

treasurer ke angry i fit manage you as an usher tongue

Usher?? Manage!! chai Sister fear God now
Re: When your country is the village witch. by Toks2008(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Taiofil:
True talk...Nigerian pastor are the best soothsayer and motivational speakers i know in the world. The simple truth is this Nigeria as awhole believe in God and the supernatural.. I can willfully say that is what is keeping us alive till date(our believe in God) and even keeping the Nigerian economy from colapse. But also it's a two-way thing its what killing some people too and its a way of some pastors to make serious money.

Best thing i can say is this we should be vigilant and watchful of pastors posing as ''MEN OF GOD'' to milk the public. Toks2008 grin

Very true
Re: When your country is the village witch. by naijaboiy: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
dollyjoy:

Pastorship is one of the most lucrative business in the world. grin

What is "pastorship"? undecided
Re: When your country is the village witch. by dollyjoy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

The office of a pastor.
Re: When your country is the village witch. by LouisBERG: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
This recession period has made many folks to do the unimaginable just to keep body and soul together, em pastors are not left out..
It is well, we go survive.

#caLLmeBERG
Re: When your country is the village witch. by KingRex1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Baba, them don release you grin
Re: When your country is the village witch. by Presh900(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
dollyjoy:

no be small thing,my sister, one of the richest men in my area is a pastor
Re: When your country is the village witch. by naijaboiy: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingRex1:

Baba, them don release you grin
Yes boss!

Just few hours ago. cheesy
Re: When your country is the village witch. by KingRex1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yes boss!

Just few hours ago. cheesy
Enjoy while it lasts.. Sometimes 'their' head dey touch.
Re: When your country is the village witch. by osinachijude: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

you fit help your children by opening yours so they to can eat with kings
Re: When your country is the village witch. by timilehing(m): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Gullible
Re: When your country is the village witch. by Toks2008(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
What a country
Re: When your country is the village witch. by nowpresence(f): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Who is to be blame ?
Pastor, congregation or the economy?
Re: When your country is the village witch. by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
nowpresence:
Who is to be blame ?
Pastor, congregation or the economy?

I will say the gullible congregation.

I wonder why lalasticlala does not see sense in this thought provoking piece.
Re: When your country is the village witch. by nowpresence(f): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Toks2008:

I will say the gullible congregation.

I wonder why lalasticlala does not see sense in this thought provoking piece.
Why should they allow themselves to be deceived. Everyone is responsible for themselves.
Re: When your country is the village witch. by toygod2: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2016
First time Your write up go dey somehow to me. Even the caption dey somehow.
Well, I wouldn't blame pastors for anything because 1.,the congregation doing what the pastor said, did they do it with faith? Was dia faith attached to it? Do they believe it will work, do they believe in the pastor or who sent the pastor?
As for those saying, motivational speakers, well you think it's a easy task. To talk and make people follow it, it requires learning mehn and act of discipleship.
Again, i still blame congregation because they weren't forced to do so. its not under compulsion or do-or-die
Toks2008:
I was at a church service sometime last month and i almost shed tears when i saw people trooping out to sow one seed or the other not because they really want to but just because they were manipulated by the pastor to sow various seeds in order to overcome one spell or the other hindering their success in life.
It is so disheartening that Many churches do not care about the welfare of the members but have rather taken advantage of the Nigeria economy witch hunt to lure many ignorant and gullible Nigerians to their church and these people do not just go for regular worship but for deliverance of various types and to also sow financial seed in order to make wealth.
Well I'm not against giving of any type and i believe in tithing and sowing to God's kingdom as long as your spirit leads you and it is cheerfully given as instructed in the Bible but not as a result of manipulative sermons from some business men in the name of pastors.
"Are you facing any life challenges like joblessness,financial lack,stagnancy in business,delayed marriage,promise and fail...Come and experience your break through..."
Please leave your innocent village witch alone.Nigeria economy is responsible for your loss of Job,lack of job,delayed marriage,promise and fail from potential helpers and much more.
The simple truth is that these pastors are just playing on the psyche of many Nigerians that are facing various challenges thinking it is one relative in their village that is after them when in actual fact it is the country NIGERIA that is the witch following them upandan.
Enough of giving this or that to pastors or churches for break through because fasting and praying as well as sowing seed will not bring you that breakthrough if you don't make a decision and take action to do something profitable no matter how lowly.
Use that money you want to sow for breakthrough to start any little business and then pray to God to grow the business.
Yes I know we live in a black continent and yes I know some people can be hindered by spell but the truth is that 90% of the problem Nigerians encounter has nothing to do with the village people but it is the NIGERIA economy that is the village witch we must bind and our greatest enemy and that is what we should spend time praying and fasting about to have a turn around.
Toks2008:
I was at a church service sometime last month and i almost shed tears when i saw people trooping out to sow one seed or the other not because they really want to but just because they were manipulated by the pastor to sow various seeds in order to overcome one spell or the other hindering their success in life.
It is so disheartening that Many churches do not care about the welfare of the members but have rather taken advantage of the Nigeria economy witch hunt to lure many ignorant and gullible Nigerians to their church and these people do not just go for regular worship but for deliverance of various types and to also sow financial seed in order to make wealth.
Well I'm not against giving of any type and i believe in tithing and sowing to God's kingdom as long as your spirit leads you and it is cheerfully given as instructed in the Bible but not as a result of manipulative sermons from some business men in the name of pastors.
Please leave your innocent village witch alone.Nigeria economy is responsible for your loss of Job,lack of job,delayed marriage,promise and fail from potential helpers and much more.
The simple truth is that these pastors are just playing on the psyche of many Nigerians that are facing various challenges thinking it is one relative in their village that is after them when in actual fact it is the country NIGERIA that is the witch following them upandan.
Use that money you want to sow for breakthrough to start any little business and then pray to God to grow the business.
Yes I know we live in a black continent and yes I know some people can be hindered by spell but the truth is that 90% of the problem Nigerians encounter has nothing to do with the village people but it is the NIGERIA economy that is the village witch we must bind and our greatest enemy and that is what we should spend time praying and fasting about to have a turn around.
Toks2008:
Toks2008:
dollyjoy:

Watch ur Mouth
Re: When your country is the village witch. by Toks2008(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pres:
no be small thing,my sister, one of the richest men in my area is a pastor
Re: When your country is the village witch. by Toks2008(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lalasticlala I guess this is insightful.
Re: When your country is the village witch. by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Another insightful one lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Do We Really Need Age In Marriage ? / Nairalanders Drop Their Singles About Airforce1 And His Ways / Masturbating Since 8 Good Years Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.