Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos (12842 Views)

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Airforce01(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
We still at grandma's place enjoying the village life .

If your girl friend ain't proud of your people talkless of going to the village with you to spend quality time with them, Please dump her .

I'm a lucky bad boy .

Lagos soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by don4real18(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
You have a cute daughter

26 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by WinningEleven(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wow. Nice one
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by MJBOLT: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2019

33 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Airforce01(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
As we dey talk am, Na so we dey do am.. I swear to god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by SweetBuns(f): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
angry

Biko, we know you have a daughter na. Let nairaland rest abeg.
And why are you flaunting your baby mama's assets publicly? That view of her backside should be for your eyes alone. Why bring it to a public forum? Don't you know that you're objectifying her like that?

I'm sure you posted those pics without her consent undecided

46 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
So only you is enjoying that ass hmm Airforce grin

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by tee59(f): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
If I talk now, some cowards here will start quoting me, even the senseless op. What's the point of this thread? Can't you see, you have a low self esteem? No life outside social media. Mtchewww.

40 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Chepy: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
The child resemble the papa well well oh, even in looks grin
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Airforce01(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
tee59:
If I talk now, some cowards here will start quoting me, even the senseless op. What's the point of this thread? Can't you see, you have a low self esteem? No life outside social media. Mtchewww.

I'm a social media addict and I hope you stop jumping on and off my threads with your undiluted hatred .

Nothing concern me and you

Nothing !

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wow! Such a cute daughter cheesy
Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Airforce01(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
So only you is enjoying that ass hmm Airforce grin

My Oga

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Evablizin(f): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Baby mama,baby mama,as if na achievement,you no dey shame.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by MissRaine69(f): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
But you implied you aren't even going to marry her, so why are you taking her all the way to some dusty village, for a fruitless meeting with your folks?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by SweetBuns(f): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
FuckBots:

Las las... This one and tee59 go drink sniper.
Chai... Frustrated and jealous women

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by chukxie(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Beautiful daughter you have. For your baby mama, put a ring on it. No waste time. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Iamemma(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
The dad is not that cute

But the baby is very cute

Therefore the babies mother is cute
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Evablizin(f): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:
But you implied you aren't even going to marry her, so why are you taking her all the way to some dusty village, for a fruitless meeting with your folks?
Co-asks.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by MJBOLT: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
SweetBuns:
angry

Biko, we know you have a daughter na. Let nairaland rest abeg.
And why are you flaunting your baby mama's assets publicly? That view of her backside should be for your eyes alone. Why bring it to a public forum? Don't you know that you're objectifying her like that?

I'm sure you posted those pics without her consent undecided

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by SweetBuns(f): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:
grin

The boy is wasting her time... No mind am

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Evablizin:
Co-asks.

The meme though grin

Let's camp & wait for an answer tongue

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by SweetBuns(f): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=75381618][/quote]
Abeg... I no want your wahala this peaceful evening

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by MJBOLT: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
SweetBuns:
Abeg... I no want your wahala this peaceful evening

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Evablizin(f): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The meme though grin
Let's camp & wait for an answer tongue
grin i'm here,wait my popcorn.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Evablizin:
grin i'm here,wait my popcorn.

Kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by TheOdd1sOut: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
See as the girls in this forum day provoke smiley

Na jealous peeps full here o.

Airforce01 take note

8 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by SweetBuns(f): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=75381684][/quote]

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
SweetBuns:

grin

The boy is wasting her time... No mind am

I pity am small grin

#DoRightByThatGirl
#MarryTheBabyMamaNow tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
i bless your daughter. but oyibo people talkam finish say when desirable no de available, available go become desirable. your babymama as she no get handiwork and no get better relations, i no blame her choice to de manage u instead of make hunger and lack of accommodation to finish her. at least make she de manage you until when she go see better man wey fit consider her before she go waka leave you.

6 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos by Airforce01(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
DukeofNZ:

i bless your daughter. but oyibo people talkam finish say when desirable no de available, available go become desirable. your babymama as she no get handiwork and no get better relations, i no blame her choice to de manage u instead of make hunger and lack of accommodation to finish her. at least make she de manage you until when she go see better man wey fit consider her before she go waka leave you.

So Sofia momodu no see better man before she settle to be baby mama to Davido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.