Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him (1668 Views)

Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by lewispius: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seriously Some ladies are just brutal, I can’t deal! This lady, Brianna, had met a man who looked like he genuinely had feelings for her and she saved his name as “Personal ATM” – She then made him buy her shoes that cost $90 and took to Twitter to shame him.

Her Twitter account no longer exists after what she did to the guy sparked outrage towards her.

Guys.. Ur thoughts on this??

cc:lalasticlala
http://gistreel.com/2016/11/26/see-merciless-lady-chopped-guys-money-dumped/

Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dumbasses

The guy and the girl are both dumb angry

1 Like

Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by ObaKlaz: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
No wahala na. Small time, she go go Mount of Fire dey roll for floor when Karma gives her a hard screwing.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by ObaKlaz: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
KissChrix:
Dumbasses

The guy is dumber tho.

1 Like

Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin

No comment..
Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by Sandydayziz(f): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
KissChrix:
Dumbasses

I totally agree... The girl's dumber cus it's clear money ain't d guy's prblm

3 Likes

Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by iykekelvins(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
RIP to ur brain.

1 Like

Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by fvckme(f): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
He deserves it..
Make dem no attack me again o.

1 Like

Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by lewispius: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
fvckme:
He deserves it..
Make dem no attack me again o.

Ohh I see..
U one of Her DESCENDANTS then
Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Haha grin

I like those boots though

1 Like

Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by ikp120(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Don't ever try to use money to impress a lady... But guys no go ever learn... NTORR!
Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by drnairalov: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Me : for christmas, i want a dragon

Santa : be realistic

Me : okay i want a loyal girlfriend

Santa : what color of dragon you want? cry cry

3 Likes

Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by fvckme(f): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
lewispius:

Ohh I see..
U one of Her DESCENDANTS then
Gbeborun

Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by lewispius: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
fvckme:

Gbeborun
undecided
Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
The guy is really a mugu.make the girl chop im money well abeg grin.just cos u saw the pix of a beautiful girl u wanna start spending cos u wan kpansh d punny grin.u dont need to spend heaven and earth b4 u get down with a lady cheesy.
Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
ikp120:
Don't ever try to use money to impress a lady... But guys no go ever learn... NTORR!
let dem learn the hard way.once u start using money to make a girl get attracted to u then u don be mugu be dat cheesy
Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by ikp120(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
lefulefu:

let dem learn the hard way.once u start using money to make a girl get attracted to u then u don be mugu be dat cheesy

Lolzzzz... True talk grin
Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by chigoizie7(m): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2016
I don't want to take this personal.

This guy has d money.

He also liked the girl.

He did what he felt will make her happy( bought what she wants for her).

Then all the girl did was take it to a whole new level.

And someone called the guy dumb?

To be sincere this is why people don't just do things for people for the sake of doing it, but for what they will gain in return.

It is all messed up. Tomorrow u will seem them calling guys, "broke ass nigga" " so becos u bought rice and chicken for her, u must now fuuuck her?"

Nope, they are not brole ass niigaas, and they must not fucCk her after the lunch, they just want to avoid what this very girl did.

How can someone politely beg u for something, and out of ur cheerfulness, u gave her or rendered the help only for her to go behind and label u a "maga" (ATM)? That is so not cool.

If we continue like this, there will be no "humanity" left.
Re: See How This Merciless Lady “chopped” A Guy’s Money And Dumped Him by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Maybe the guy had honorable intentions towards her..who knows.
The crazy part is that cos of the dimwit girl singular act, more ladies will feel the wrath of the guy. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Rihanna And Other American Celebrities In African Outfits / I Am Scared / What Is The Difference Between Friendzoning And Unrequited Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.