Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him (34918 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by AcuraZDX: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
A man has caused a stir in Accra after faking a suicide attempt by threatening to jump off the Obetsebi Lamptey statue.

The man known as Dr. Think Twice was seen on top of the statue on Tuesday morning complaining life is not worth living because his wife had left him.

His cries gathered pedestrians around the statue and police officers were dispatched to the scene. Eyewitnesses say he was aided by two other men early in the morning to climb the 20-foot statue with a ladder.

A joint effort by the Police and Fire Service rescued the man believed to be middle aged. He was handcuffed and whisked away.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/my-wife-has-left-me-ghanaian-man-attempts-suicide-on-a-tall-statue/

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Noted.
satisfied??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by Shugavee(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
He is just jobless , NEXT

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by Burgerlomo: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
He deserve some serious horse whip beating after they successfully bring him down cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by pansophist(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Men fall in love with their heart, women fall in love with their head. Although somehow, people assume the opposite to be true grin

Ogbeni come down from that pole jare, because if you kill yourself, well, na a good reason why she leave you be that. Nobody wants a weakling for a partner.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by ubunja(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
pansophist:
Men fall in love with their heart, women fall in love with their head. Although somehow, people assume the opposite to be true grin

Ogbeni come down from that pole jare, because if you kill yourself, well, na a good reason why she leave you be that. Nobody wants a weakling for a partner.
Guys open hearts.

Yes sir.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by BlackfireX: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Even the innocent statue is raising his hand up , to signified that his death is not from him o,
The idiot came to his place to commit suicide ni o.....

Before Ghana police will arrest him for a crime he didn't commit.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by money121(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol grin

The man known as Dr. Think Twice was seen on top of the statue on Tuesday morning complaining life is not worth living because his wife had left him.
What a foolish man!

Eyewitnesses say he was aided by two other men early in the morning to climb the 20-foot statue with a ladder....
He was handcuffed and whisked away.
The two people deserve to be arrested also, as accomplice to suicide....

Orisirisi something........

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by specie103(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Are you sure that's what really happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by NOL2dworld(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, Suicide is not the solution there is still hope.

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by TwentyOnePilots(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Werey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by lmm4real: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin Women chai

Arrest the woman and arrest the two other men that aided him with the climbing they are all culpable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by jazinogold(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
wink

The man no serious...e even got ladder to climb cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by Kellie069(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
When ever i see a Statue, i remember one idiot past governor. mr okorocha, thunder will fire you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by realestniggah: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
If hungry wire am he go come down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by Obaino12: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
And after someone will say there is nothing like love grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by Sweetcollins: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Whatever goes up must come down...even our Messiah
So the earlier,the better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by Metrofox(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
that thing no high na angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by KanuSE: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
He should be full of joy! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by Deepfeel(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Why is the floor around that statue so dirty and damaged I thought Ghanaians claim to be neater than Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by odehaj: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
He is just jobless , NEXT
her type spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
No wonder she dumb u
If only i hv magic i could hv ask dat hand to land on ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by SweetOlive(f): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
See brother cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by englishmart(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
There's no one who won't dump you. Even if you were your wife you would dump yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
How he take climb am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
undecided
She was probably fed up with his stupidity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Nothin is impossible in the black people society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Afi protest na

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.