Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? (2271 Views)

Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) / Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
I got into the university quite late due to Nigerian factors.

In my first year, i had a few admirers but I was about 3-4 years older than them.
They never believed my age because of my petite stature and i did not have the "im older than you attitude".

There was this particular guy that was persistent, he was 16. I kept ringing to ears that he was quite young and i wasnt interested. After about a year chasing me and yet no show, he finally pleaded that i kissed him and would never bother me again.

I did not want to kiss him, but in order to get him off my back i told him when he turned 18 , i would kiss him because (in my words) it was child abuse kissing a minor.....lol...(how did that even come out of my mouth).

He got off my back like i hoped, but Lo and behold, on his 18th birthday, after another year or so, this guy was in front of my hostel, he called me to come out. (I been think say he wan gimme cake) I went out joyful cos i love cakes.

I got to the gate where he was and his hands were empty. We greeted, i wished him well and said a little prayer for him.

Then........

The request came.... "Maychang, im 18 today, the kissed you promised"...

Chineke me e..... something wey i don forget. How i wan do am oooooo.....

Na so i start, "Ehn....i did not promise na, i just said it....."
he pleaded till i wanted to give it a try, but i just couldnt do it." I even held his Shoulders, my dear the kiss no gree come.... He held me that i would not go, we dragged the issue for about one hour then he finally let me go.

I know i wasnt attracted to him, but i still do not know why couldnt do it.

Share yours too......
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by BEENUEL(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
[size=15pt]Maychang, I must say ur creativity deserve a loud laud, I mean ur fictional creativity. How can you stay with someone for an hour and none of you could make a move...perhaps are you telling me if that lil dude brought you the cake you had in mind won't you kiss him undecided[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Hollawayn05(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yeah..
that was my Ex, we were still best of friends, invited her to a party and was little bit tipsy, so I wanted to give her a cool kiss buh couldn't and I trust she would have returned it back..

but I just couldn't!!
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=15pt]Maychang, I must say ur creativity deserve a loud laud, I mean ur fictional creativity. How can you stay with someone for an hour and none of you could make a move...perhaps are you telling me if that lil dude brought you the cake you had in mind won't you kiss him undecided[/size]

its not compulsory you comment. whether you think its fiction or not ...its your problem...... if you read it well, i said we dragged the issue for an hour- meaning we kept arguing over the issue.

It was supposed to be his first kiss and i was to take the lead.

Please learn to understand before been judgemental...

on the last question, my love for cakes does not mean you can sell me.
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by LouisBERG: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
You said you guys were dragging the issue for almost "an hour"? I am not understanding..... Can't you just tell him NO or KISS HIM and end the plenty talk? .....na wa o

This is based on a fabled tale i think...

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by LouisBERG: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
BEENUEL:
This cracked me up.... grin
LoLs.

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by ObioratheBully: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
sad
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by naijaboiy: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Heterodox(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
I can't even hold, talk less of kissing. It's irritating. Spits!
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by makydebbie(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
There was a little vegetable in his tooth.

So I couldn't do itsad

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Heterodox:
I can't even hold, talk less of kissing. It's irritating. Spits!

Oga your own matter no be here ooo...
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Heterodox(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Maychang:

Oga your own matter no be here ooo...
Yea I know. It's abnormal. Let's say odd. But can't help it, can I?
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by iykekelvins(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kiss dey sweet o.
I remember me and makydebbie kiss, she won chop my lips gaan..
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Heterodox(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
There was a little vegetable in his tooth.

So I couldn't do itsad
You mean your ex was a vegetarian?
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by makydebbie(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
Kiss dey sweet o.

I remember me and Makydebbie kiss, she won chop my lips gaan..
cheesy

I remember it wasn't me, it was you sad
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by chigoizie7(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Every spirit of 'jimoh ibrahim" in your life.

Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I cast it out, shout abigger Amen...........!!!!!!!
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by makydebbie(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Heterodox:
You mean your ex was a vegetarian?
maybe undecided
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
chigoizie7:
Every spirit of 'jimoh ibrahim" in your life.

Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I cast it out, shout abigger Amen...........!!!!!!!

Lol.....abeg explain....ayam not understanding
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by chigoizie7(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Maychang:

Lol.....abeg explain....ayam not understanding

According to jimoh ibrahim.

He deliberately decided to confuse, disorganise and waste the PDP guber candidate jegede's time.

So that APC will have an edge over them

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yea!...

Because iono how ta kiss! undecided
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Presh900(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will personally nominate you for the Noble Prize In Literature...
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Presh900:
I will personally nominate you for the Noble Price In Literature...

Hmmmmm......
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Presh900(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Yea!...

Because iono how ta kiss! undecided
i can tutor you...
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
chigoizie7:

According to jimoh ibrahim.

He deliberately decided to confuse, disorganise and waste the PDP guber candidate jegede's time.

So that APC will have an edge over them

You no well true true...
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by iykekelvins(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
cheesy

I remember it wasn't me, it was you sad
That means u didn't enjoy it? cry
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by chigoizie7(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Maychang:

You no well true true...

Just shout a louder Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimoh ibrahim is a very bad spirit
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by makydebbie(f): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
That means u didn't enjoy it? cry
Don't cry na cry

Did you enjoy itgrin
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Child abuse?
Seriously?
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
KissChrix:
Child abuse?
Seriously?
Lol.....i felt stupid after saying it.
Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Maychang:

Lol.....i felt stupid after saying it.

Thank God you know

But, for one to keep 'the promise of a kiss' in mind for 2 YEARS..... Is that what He was sent to do in school

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by jezuzboi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Funny & interesting.

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Kissing Someone But Couldnt? by Jadoskii(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op Don watch Mexican films tire......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big Penis, U Need To See The Size / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander / I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.