Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Want To Travel To Us Or Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel To Us Or Uk (1047 Views)

Which Is Better: Ireland Or UK? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel To Us Or Uk by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Please does anyone have an idea of how much I may be needing to process my traveling? I want something smooth, fast and easy. Kindly assist me with information in this regard
Re: I Want To Travel To Us Or Uk by firstclassmumu: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
6000 naira
Re: I Want To Travel To Us Or Uk by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
firstclassmumu:
6000 naira
you are not serious. If u cannot assist why not keep shut?
Re: I Want To Travel To Us Or Uk by firstclassmumu: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
LadyBeee:
you are not serious. If u cannot assist why not keep shut?
na wa o is that how you use to do? So somebody can not play With you again

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel To Us Or Uk by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 27, 2016
firstclassmumu:
na wa o is that how you use to do? So somebody can not play With you again
don't play. I mean business
Re: I Want To Travel To Us Or Uk by NaLaugh: 1:31am On Nov 27, 2016
LadyBeee:
Please does anyone have an idea of how much I may be needing to process my traveling? I want something smooth, fast and easy. Kindly assist me with information in this regard

Your question is too broad to result in useful help.
For people to assist you with information, you have to first assist them with detailed information/questions about your individual circumstance.

e.g

- Do you intend to visit temporarily or emigrate?
- Are you being invited by a sponsor? (obviously not, since you're not sure what country).
- etc etc

Without these, it's nearly impossible for anyone to make a guesstimate.

Advice: Chasing after "smooth, fast and easy" when it concerns the US or UK is the express lane to being duped by people who call themselves "agents." Nothing worthwhile comes easy.
Re: I Want To Travel To Us Or Uk by firstclassmumu: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2016
LadyBeee:
don't play. I mean business
sorry o
Re: I Want To Travel To Us Or Uk by justwise(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2016

(1)

Help I Need Directions / Nigerian Woman Issued With Wrong Visa By Turkish Consulate In Abuja / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.