Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Help I Need Directions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help I Need Directions (1045 Views)

Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. / Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun / Need Directions From Festac Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need Directions by deebaddest147(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good afternoon fellow nairalander, help my junior brother he want to go to the beach which i don't know the direction to any beach please help we are in Alakuko.
Please any able nairalander should please help me.
cc: lalasticalala
Re: Help I Need Directions by Mrval20(m): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2017
Which of the beaches exactly? Assuming it's Elegushi beach (it's very popular these days), just board a bus from Alakuko to Oshodi, then board another bus to Lekki and tell the driver to stop you at Ikate roundabout. Once you're at Ikate, you can trek in or take a bike to Elegushi beach.
Re: Help I Need Directions by deebaddest147(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Mrval20:

Thanks brother got there and it was fun although i am quite busy that why, would have quote you thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? / Heavy Bill Board Falls On A Bus In Oshodi - Lagos, Killing 3 People On The Spot / German Family Reunion Visa(aproval Mail)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.