Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? (36157 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Photos: Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare Is Living The Good Life In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2009
What do u guys think.Laide Bakare.is she your choice or not?wud still cum up with pictures.

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
coming up wt better pictures
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2009
She looks local in that pic. Is she trying to pose sexy because I am not impressed at all.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
michelin89:

She looks local in that pic. Is she trying to pose sexy because I am not impressed at all.

michelin.na wa 4u.how u dey?i said i was stil cumin up wt better pictures now.i dont knw y de babe has nt gotn hot pictures bt shes very beautiful.stil cumin up wt others sha.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2009
I dey fine and I dey wait. cool
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
She is aite. smiley
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by omar22(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
are you talking about yoruba actresses world wide
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
omar22:

are you talking about yoruba world wide actresses

which one be yoruba world wide actresses.anyways i mean yoruba actresses.dts just my opinion,if u ve a contrary opinion.feel free to share.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by sjeezy8: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2009
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

fu/ck no shes not even hot i like Liz da Silva

[img]http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQriWUCiJD-auTJhY5c3JyIwAAAAlVE9Pj0iERrSQeiPqfw-QS[/img]

Is she a Yoruba Actress.I Said BEAUTIFUL YORUBA ACTRESS.Dont think i ve seen her before.and i said beautiful not hot.they are two different things.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by sjeezy8: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2009
yes shes a yoruba actress and shes beautiful if you havent seen its about time you get new yoruba films cause shes been in them
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

yes shes a yoruba actress and shes beautiful if you havent seen its about time you get new yoruba films cause shes been in them

Are you serious?never knew she was a yoruba Actress though she looks kinda familiar.the new faces i see in yorube fims these days are Ireti osayemi,funke Akindele,Toyin Aimakhu,and dis babe,i ve 4gotten her name.she has one black mole on the face like this.this girl too is fine sha.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2009
she is okay.
but anyway like Michelin said, i dey wait.
cool
waiting for those pics.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by ritaNL: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2009
Have you seen her in a movies lately ? she looks like a pig ,she's added so much weight. I think Bukky wright is the most beautiful actress, she's alwayz in shape. she 's an epitome of a beautiful actress not all those girls addin weight as if they are feeding on garri everyday
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by ritaNL: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
I was trying to point to whitesturd not you .
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2009
rita@NL:

I was trying to point to whitesturd not you .
oh, okay then.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

she is okay.
but anyway like Michelin said, i dey wait.
cool
waiting for those pics.

Nor mind the babe jare,she nor get correct pictures.i don google tire.de one wen i see,if i post am,u guys go bite me.but she is very very beautiful.watched one film she acted recently,she played a double role,de babe fine die.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
whitesturd:

Nor mind the babe jare,she nor get correct pictures.i don google tire.de one wen i see,if i post am,u guys go bite me.but she is very very beautiful.watched one film she acted recently,she played a double role,de babe fine die.
okay ooooo
most nigerian actors/actresses dont have correct/decent pics on google.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
rita@NL:

Have you seen her in a movies lately ? she looks like a pig ,she's added so much weight. I think Bukky wright is the most beautiful actress, she's alwayz in shape. she 's an epitome of a beautiful actress not all those girls addin weight as if they are feeding on garri everyday

Bukky Wright too is very beautiful.yeah.they all get fat thes days jare.wonder wt dey are eating.they still look good though.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Damani0071: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
nope not in my own view
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by nethacker(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
i dnt think so.although I like her so much cos of her looks but she is not the most beautiful n besides she bleaches angry angry
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by sweetpie23: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
she is ok
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by vicade(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
Laide bakare has big stomach in her recent movies and has put on a great deal of weight.

Doris Simeon is the most beautiful yoruba actress to me and her movie onitemi is a classic

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
Nope,,there are prettier ones
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by sleak(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
rita@NL:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GARRI u no nice at all.cassava flakes got better flavor to it cool
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by r231(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
vicade:

Laide bakare has big stomach in her recent movies and has put on a great deal of weight.

Doris Simeon is the most beautiful yoruba actress to me and her movie onitemi is a classic

yup
she is pretty
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
I prefer Sa'eed Balogun's ex-wife.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
You mean this is the best Yoruba fit produce?
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Obelomo: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
No not to me! Plus there are a lot of actresses that are beautiful like Moji Afolayan, etc.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by texazzpete(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

You mean this is the best Yoruba fit produce?

so all your life you never see fine Yoruba babe? You need to improve your love and sex life.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by WafiJoe(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
una dey workless grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh & Flavour On Set Of Timaya's "Money" New Video (photos) / BBNaija: Marvis Visits Duncan Mighty (Photos) / Bbnaija: Bassey And Debie-Rise Reunite In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.